MICHAEL JACKSON DEATH HOUSE Someone FINALLY Made an Offer!

finfinfinfin Posts: 648
edited January 1970 in News
Michael Jackson Death House -- Someone FINALLY Made an Offer! | TMZ.com<br /><br />MICHAEL JACKSON DEATH HOUSE<br />Someone FINALLY<br />Made an Offer!<br />                                                                0531-michael-jackson-house-died-article-2.jpg<br /><br />The house where Michael Jackson died -- a house that the owner has been trying to sell for 3 years -- finally has attracted a buyer, but it's not a done deal ... yet.<br /><br />Real estate sources tell TMZ ... an L.A. businessman has written an offer for around $17 million for the Holmby Hills estate.  Here's the problem -- it's listed for $23.9 million, so the buyer and seller are in the process of negotiating to see if they can find a middle ground.<br /><br />Our sources say the businessman who made the offer "couldn't care less" that Michael Jackson lived and died there.  He just likes the house.<br /><br />The owner has had problems selling the house in the past, partly because it has been overrun by tourists eager to sneak a peek.<br /><br />Mauricio Umansky has the listing on the house.  He's married to "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Kyle Richards.  Mauricio is having a good week.  One of his listings just closed today and it broke a record for prices on Sunset Blvd. -- $35 million.  <br /><br />That oughta keep Kyle happy.<br /><br />Michael Jackson Death House -- Someone FINALLY Made an Offer! | TMZ.com<br />

Comments

• hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    :computer-losy-smiley: do they have to keep referring to it as Michael’s death house?  That really creeps me out.
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    on 1338505108:
    <br />Michael Jackson Death House -- Someone FINALLY Made an Offer! | TMZ.com<br /><br />MICHAEL JACKSON DEATH HOUSE<br />Someone FINALLY<br />Made an Offer!<br /><br />Mauricio Umansky has the listing on the house. He's married to "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Kyle Richards.  Mauricio is having a good week.  One of his listings just closed today and it broke a record for prices on Sunset Blvd. -- $35 million.  <br /><br />That oughta keep Kyle happy.<br /><br />Michael Jackson Death House -- Someone FINALLY Made an Offer! | TMZ.com<br />
    <br /><br />IS THIS THE SAME HOUSE WIFE that was scared on TMZ video regarding hoax connection before??
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1338505340:
    <br /> :computer-losy-smiley: do they have to keep referring to it as Michael’s death house?  That really creeps me out.<br />
    <br />same here<br /> :icon_pale:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1338528674:
    <br />
    on 1338505340:
    <br /> :computer-losy-smiley: do they have to keep referring to it as Michael’s death house?  That really creeps me out.<br />
    <br />same here<br /> :icon_pale:<br />
    <br /><br /> :Crash: I'm with you totally.... :computer-losy-smiley:
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    on 1338666634:
    <br />
    on 1338528674:
    <br />
    on 1338505340:
    <br />same here<br /> :icon_pale:<br />
    <br /><br /> :Crash: I'm with you totally.... :computer-losy-smiley:<br />
    <br /><br />You know whenever I read the words 'death house' I always think of 'death hoax'...
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    oh, an offer for 17 million...  :icon_e_wink:
  • on 1338676112:
    <br />oh, an offer for 17 million...  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br />Good catch! <br />They're "finally" found a buyer for the house, but not "yet." Does this mean we're finally close, but not quite yet? Or do I need a nap??
  • It is a lovely home--sadly it is not really fitting to refer to it as a "death house".  :(
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    DEATH HOUSE...<br /> <br />ooo spooky. Haha.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Aaaaand here's TMZ today, just for you guys!<br /> <br />JUNIOR SEAU<br />[size=14pt]Death House[/size] for Sale
  • imagine what this property will be worth when hoax is revealed to public?!?