CG Video Comparison.... MJ Behind Conrad Murrays Video.....

YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
Compare this video of CM when he gave his innocence speech<br />in a video on youtube MUCH LIKE Michael did.... Here is the link.....<br /> YouTube - Dr. Conrad Murray Thanks Supporters

Comments

• YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    Compare the above video with this one YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. and tell me it doesnt look the same just an added background through greenscreening....... it was weeeeird when i saw it not to mention its weird in itself CM went the SAME ROUTE as MJ did to profess his innocence.    YM
    What do you all think???
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I can't go to youtube because I'm at work but I know which ones you're talking about.<br /><br />The videos another intentional parallel.
    Im not sure i follow... Thanks for the reply!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1338920232:
    <br />Im not sure i follow... Thanks for the reply!<br />
    <br /><br />umm i think what she is trying to say is that people having been around here a while have addressed this already and do see the ummm"coincedence"  :icon_e_wink:
    Oh ok..... good!!!!! Then hen im not the only one who thought it.<br />I have alsk been around here and researching the hoax... for years but i just<br />Never posted on here or any site. Thanks for the clarification brotha!!!!!    YM