edited June 2012 in General Discussion
..<br /><br />

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Aww how sweet!  :bearhug:
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Thanks for sharing this! :)
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    leilani81 thanks for sharing with us all. I must say that this is the result of your teachings, this is what they see us as parents, they are a reflection of who we are as a family, I think you're doing a good job. Congratulations<br /><br />                        :bearhug:<br /><br />                  scaled.php?server=844&filename=tequieroms.jpg&res=landing
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    So sweet.  Children understand more about what's important than most adults.
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    <br /><br />Thank you  :)  :bearhug:
  • IWantYouBackIWantYouBack Posts: 208
    Aww sooo sweet! Thank you for sharing! :) God Bless you and your children!
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    they are the reflection of us, we teach them this... and they will do the same with their children, is a chain...<br /><br />(I think about the generations<br />and they say they want to make it <br />a better place for our children and our children's children<br />so that they they they know it's a better world for them <br />and I think they can make it a better place)<br />Heal The World<br />Make It A Better Place<br />For You And For Me<br />And The Entire Human Race
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1340034407:
    <br />[size=14pt]they are the reflection of us, we teach them this... and they will do the same with their children, is a chain...[/size]<br /><br />(I think about the generations<br />and they say they want to make it <br />a better place for our children and our children's children<br />so that they they they know it's a better world for them <br />and I think they can make it a better place)<br />Heal The World<br />Make It A Better Place<br />For You And For Me<br />And The Entire Human Race<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />is true, Very beautiful