Hey I'm Brie (AkA: Chicana)- New to this website.

ChicanaChicana Posts: 134
edited June 2012 in Introduce yourself
:moonwalk_: Hey how's everyone doing? I'm Brie AKA Chicana on this website. Please call me Brie when responding to me because it's my nickname. I like researching about things that interest me, especially MJ because I'm a big fan of his. I've been a fan of his since I was 8 years old. I've been listening to his music since I was a child growing up. To investigate why my all time favorite singer suddenly "died" is an honor and I'm here to share my knowledge and theories based on what I've gathered. So from time to time I might come up on something and I might pass it along on here. Feel free to contact me on Twitter: ThisIsMrsLopez or Youtube: LilBlkAznBeauty. I'm going to say this now before I start my first post. I'm very opinionated, but I hope that my opinions won't cause arguments because I don't like to argue with people at all. I'm a woman and I do have a life outside of the internet. I'm married. Yes all of this is true. I'm also a nice person too until you say things to upset me. Let's just all keep it friendly ok? <3<br /><br />P.S. I speak both English and Spanish.

Comments

• SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    yo
  • Hola Brie bienvenida a esta locura llamada Hoax.<br /><br />I hope you can bring us light and clues from Houston, lol, are you mexican?.<br /><br />2772835526_79095cfa59.jpg
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Bienvenida Chicana
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Welcome Brie! Ok first of all respect, and here is what you find.<br /><br /><br />                                        :bearhug:<br /><br />                  scaled.php?server=844&filename=tequieroms.jpg&res=landing
  • Hi Brie. All the best with investigating the hoax.<br /><br />We all get a little testy and squabble at times. But we all do love each other and are in it / here for MJ together...<br /><br />Welcome to the pack!
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Welcome here among us Brie! Hope you will spend nice time here  :icon_razz:
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Welcome  :bearhug:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Welcome Brie. :)
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Welcome Brie.  :icon_razz:
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Welcome to the Family! I hope you enjoy it here! LOVE and Blessings to you!<br /> :bearhug:
  • ChicanaChicana Posts: 134
    on 1340057482:
    <br />Hola Brie bienvenida a esta locura llamada Hoax.<br /><br />I hope you can bring us light and clues from Houston, lol, are you mexican?.<br /><br />2772835526_79095cfa59.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Hola, como estas? Soy Mexicana. My grandmother was from Mexico. I was born here though in the US. Are you from Mexico? *I speak Spanglish too.. LOL* But yeah thanks everyone for the welcome. I hope that I'll enjoy it here. I might not be posting alot sometimes because I do art. I'm starting an art business, so I'll probably off and on on here. Much love! :bearhug:
  • Welcome Brie. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.<br /><br />Blessings to you.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Hi Brie! Welcome to the family!<br /> :multiplespotting:
  • on 1340146422:
    <br />
    on 1340057482:
    <br />Hola Brie bienvenida a esta locura llamada Hoax.<br /><br />I hope you can bring us light and clues from Houston, lol, are you mexican?.<br /><br />2772835526_79095cfa59.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Hola, como estas? Soy Mexicana. My grandmother was from Mexico. I was born here though in the US. Are you from Mexico? *I speak Spanglish too.. LOL* But yeah thanks everyone for the welcome. I hope that I'll enjoy it here. I might not be posting alot sometimes because I do art. I'm starting an art business, so I'll probably off and on on here. Much love! :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />I am Spanish from Spain the european country, lol but I have relatives in the US.
  • Welcom Brie!!!  I am also new to the family..............I look forward to your posts and input!!  :bearhug:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Welcome in the Hoax family....  :bearhug:
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Welcome Brie  :icon_razz:<br /><br />Hope you enjoy your time here...looking forward to hearing your thoughts.<br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    on 1340224004:
    <br />
    on 1340146422:
    <br />
    on 1340057482:
    <br /><br />Hola, como estas? Soy Mexicana. My grandmother was from Mexico. I was born here though in the US. Are you from Mexico? *I speak Spanglish too.. LOL* But yeah thanks everyone for the welcome. I hope that I'll enjoy it here. I might not be posting alot sometimes because I do art. I'm starting an art business, so I'll probably off and on on here. Much love! :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />I am Spanish from Spain the european country, lol but I have relatives in the US.<br />
    <br /><br />oh okay. awesome. are your family members in mexico too?
    on 1340231777:
    <br />Welcome in the Hoax family....  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />thanks everyone for your warm welcomes :D :bearhug:
  • Hey Brie, welcome to the family  <br /><br />&ForTheLoveofagenius welcome too!<br /><br />  :bearhug:
  • on 1340300240:
    <br />
    on 1340224004:
    <br />
    on 1340146422:
    <br />
    on 1340057482:
    <br /><br />I am Spanish from Spain the european country, lol but I have relatives in the US.<br />
    <br /><br />oh okay. awesome. are your family members in mexico too?<br />
    <br /><br />My family members are my uncle from Madrid married to a Northamerican woman of German parents and my cousins born in the US. I am nothing to do with Mexico, sorry for that.
  • Hola Brie! Como estas lil mama? Your from Houston? My mother is from Houston also but I'm from NY. I hope you enjoy the site, I thought I saw you on the site once....I guess it was another Chicana.
    on 1340311986:
    <br />
    on 1340300240:
    <br />
    on 1340224004:
    <br />
    on 1340146422:
    <br />
    on 1340057482:
    <br /><br />oh ok. it's no problem. :)<br /><br />Hola, como estas? Soy Mexicana. My grandmother was from Mexico. I was born here though in the US. Are you from Mexico? *I speak Spanglish too.. LOL* But yeah thanks everyone for the welcome. I hope that I'll enjoy it here. I might not be posting alot sometimes because I do art. I'm starting an art business, so I'll probably off and on on here. Much love! :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />oh okay. awesome. are your family members in mexico too?<br />
    <br /><br />My family members are my uncle from Madrid married to a Northamerican woman of German parents and my cousins born in the US. I am nothing to do with Mexico, sorry for that.<br />
    on 1340316682:
    <br />Hola Brie! Como estas lil mama? Your from Houston? My mother is from Houston also but I'm from NY. I hope you enjoy the site, I thought I saw you on the site once....I guess it was another Chicana.<br />
    <br /><br />Hola, yo siento muy bien, y tu? Nope, I'm a totally different person.I'm new here. I don't normally use forums anymore.I haven't been on a forum since 2003 after B2K broke up... lol. But I am not a Houston, Texas native. My native state is Alabama. I just moved to Texas in 2010 to be with my husband here in Houston, Texas. But I am mixed race and my grandmother's from Mexico on my mom's side. My grandfather on my dad's side is Native American,Caucasian, and African-American. So yeah, I'm pretty mixed. :D
  • How do you like Houston? I'm not a huge fan of it, coming from a big city but it's nice for families.