Doc Murray - My Undies Are Clean ... and I'm Thrilled!

MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
edited January 1970 in News
[size=12pt]Doc Murray[/size]<br />[size=14pt]<br />My Undies Are Clean<br />... and I'm Thrilled![/size]<br /><br />0620conradmurrayjailart.jpg<br /><br />Conrad Murray's prayers have been answered -- the good doc got a fresh pair of underwear and a clean jail uniform this week after lodging major complaints about the way he's being treated behind bars.<br /><br />TMZ broke the story ... Murray believed he was going to die in L.A. County Jail ... claiming he's being treated like filth -- getting fresh air once a month, and fresh underwear once a WEEK.<br /><br />But after lodging his complaints, we're told Murray saw immediate results. In fact, Connie told his lawyers a swarm of deputies came into his cell Monday morning ... and couldn't have been more accommodating.<br /><br />Besides the clean clothes, Murray got a new blanket ... and was taken to the roof so he could get some fresh air.<br /><br />A rep for the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. tells us Murray is receiving the appropriate level of care for the headache he was complaining about. The rep also claims Murray was evaluated by a doctor last week.<br /><br />Murray's attorneys acknowledge things are better, but "still characterize his living conditions as horrendous." Meanwhile, Connie couldn't be happier -- sources close to the doc tell us, "His spirits are much improved." <br /><br />Doc Murray -- My Undies Are Clean ... and I'm Thrilled! | TMZ.com

Comments

• bwahahaahahaha.... thanks mary!!!<br /><br />nothing like clean undies to lift an inmates actors spirits....<br /><br /> :th_bravo:
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Poor man!  :D
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />and props to Dr M for wearing the Forum colours!! nicely offset by the black bars of the jail cell  :icon_lol:<br /><br />All he needs now is some kiwi and he'll be right  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />EDIT: righto' call me crazy or whatever......those arms look like a younger MJ's arms...isn't there a photo of MJ doing this 2 thumbs up pose somewhere???  :suspect:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1340267681:
    <br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />and props to Dr M for wearing the Forum colours!! nicely offset by the black bars of the jail cell  :icon_lol:<br /><br />All he needs now is some kiwi and he'll be right  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />EDIT: righto' call me crazy or whatever......those arms look like a younger MJ's arms...isn't there a photo of MJ doing this 2 thumbs up pose somewhere???  :suspect:<br />
    <br /><br />Haha....I guess everyone is now looking for a MJ pic with two thumbs up. <br /><br />Anyway: how kind of Michael to include fresh undies in the script for Murray. <br /><br />undiesm.jpg<br /><br />Undie peace to you Doc Murray  :icon_mrgreen:
    @Mary ; :LolLolLolLol: they probably are......<br /><br />that picture is hilarious.....I reckon about 2 MJ's could fit into those undies......they are huge......reminds me of that scene Bridget Jones Diary when she is trying to figure out which undies to wear on her date with Hugh Grant and of course as it turns out she chose the completely unsexy nanna type :icon_lol:<br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    :icon_eek:<br /> :icon_lol:<br /> :thjajaja121:<br /><br />I love you Michael!<br /> :bearhug:
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Let’s not forget that he got a new “blanket”  :icon_lol:  Maybe MJ has a new “blanket” too.  <br /><br />I cannot believe these stories about Murray.  How would TMZ get hold of them when no one else does, unless...  And just like Tito, finally Conrad is “up on the roof”  :thjajaja121: And THIS makes him happy.  Be for real, lol.  Who do they think they are foolin?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    :thjajaja121:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Wasn´t there also a lot of talk about undies regarding some items found during the Neverland raid back in the day?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1340270347:
    <br />
    on 1340267681:
    <br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />and props to Dr M for wearing the Forum colours!! nicely offset by the black bars of the jail cell  :icon_lol:<br /><br />All he needs now is some kiwi and he'll be right  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />EDIT: righto' call me crazy or whatever......those arms look like a younger MJ's arms...isn't there a photo of MJ doing this 2 thumbs up pose somewhere???  :suspect:<br />
    <br /><br />Haha....I guess everyone is now looking for a MJ pic with two thumbs up. <br /><br />Anyway: how kind of Michael to include fresh undies in the script for Murray. <br /><br />undiesm.jpg<br /><br />Undie peace to you Doc Murray  :icon_mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br />Yep, I was, how'd you know? :icon_e_surprised: :icon_lol:<br /><br />michael-thumbs-up.jpg<br /><br />MJ has the craziest funniest pics --undies and doves--what a combo! That pic's been around but it still makes me laugh!
    He's "thrilled" 'cause it's a thrrrillllerrrrrrr  :icon_cool:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Neeahh! Seriously!??? LMFAO :))))))) MDR-mort-de-rire.gifMDR-mort-de-rire.gif And again a photoshopped pic?? Ohh pleaaasee!!  Q_LAUG%7E1.GIF Q_LAUG%7E1.GIF Q_LAUG%7E1.GIFWhere is Murray for real? Bahamas, Hawaii or Haiti ? ?? lolll Definitely not behind bars!!<br /><br />The latest 2 TMZ articles about Murray are not only extremely hilarious, but also revealing in this sense!! Dr. Conrad Murray -- Help, I'm Dying in Jail!!! | TMZ.com<br /> There's way too much comedy for Murray to be truly behind bars!! ANd now they even mention THRILLER! Jesus!! I had to put my hand on my mouth not to laugh too loud as I am at my office!! lmfao  :thjajaja121: The stories that only TMZ reports are waaayy TOO MUCH for them to be true !! It just can't be!!<br /><br /><br />
    [size=12pt]Murray's  ORANGE T-shirt reminds me both of the forum colors and this video,<br />especially with the quote "I'm THRILLED" from the TMZ title!!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: [/size]<br /><br />
  • <br /><br />undiesm.jpg<br /><br /><br />These undies look more like they are for this person, LOL!<br /><br /><br />MJ+1996+Ghosts+41.jpg<br /><br /><br />hsvtmmhkokig.jpg
    ^^  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: Aussie, you crack me up sis'!!!  :thjajaja121:<br /><br /><br />And speaking about UNDIES... look what we've got here....<br />LMFAO  :thjajaja121: Too bad I'm not at home... I've got more pics like these...<br /><br />3007221094.jpg<br /><br />18c_blue.gif<br /><br />
  • they must be for this guy...<br /><br />fat_elvis.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />dont worry elvis, we know you have shaped up and dont look like this anymore :-)<br /><br />Much Love xx<br /><br /><br /><br />yep.... you definitely worked off that tummy!!! xx<br /><br />jesse2-372x428.jpg<br /><br />like a fine wine, you got better with age!<br /><br /> :elvis-1405: :elvis-1405: :elvis-1405:
  • meanwhile... back to MJ pic holding undies.... can you get any more adorable? come on, a dove on each arm?? as if butter wouldnt melt in your mouth... <br /><br />(an anglo phrase that denotes sweetness)<br /><br /><br />so innocent... yet so hoaxy...  :michael_jackson-1135:<br /><br /><br /><br />LOVE YOU  :-* :-* :-*<br />
    From this thread --- > Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators &bull; View topic - News of the World Jacko had cocaine in his pants<br /><br />
    [size=18pt]News of the World Jacko had cocaine in his pants[/size]<br /><br />Postby finfin » Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:22 pm<br />[size=14pt]Jacko had cocaine in his pants<br />Shock dossier could clear star's doc[/size] - The News of the World ... pants.html<br /><br />Image<br />Tragic.... superstar Michael Jackson<br />Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com<br />Exclusive by James Desborough, US Editor April 30, 2011<br />[size=14pt]A SECRET police file which reveals Michael Jackson had cocaine in his UNDERPANTS could mean the superstar's doctor Conrad Murray walks free.[/size]<br />Murray, accused of involuntary manslaughter, believes the bombshell dossier will convince the jury that the singer was hooked on drugs and responsible for his own death.<br /><br />The police reports - from a child molestation investigation in 2003 - also reveal officers found 500 BOTTLES of prescription medication at his Neverland ranch.<br />Bombshell report... Dr Conrad Murray Reuters/David McNew<br />The documents will play a key part in defending Murray, who allegedly gave the singer a lethal jab of the sedative Propofol.<br /><br />Last night a source close to the case said: "These dockets are vital to Murray's defence. They help show the jury the depth of MJ's drug issues and how he may have never stood a chance of saving him."<br />The News of the World can reveal toxicologists reported traces of cocaine, along with [size=14pt]a cocktail of other drugs, were found in two pairs of Jacko's Calvin Klein briefs[/size] when Neverland was raided 8 years ago.<br /><br />It is not known how they got there. He may have dropped it on his undies as he fought to get high - although some heavy users are even known to take drugs in suppository form. The Santa Barbara County Sheriff documents also reveal traces of painkiller Demerol, sleeping aid Promethazine, powerful headache drug Normeperidine and morphine substitute Meperidine were discovered in Jacko's pants. Tiny amounts of blood were also found - believed to be the result of a Demerol jab in his groin.<br /><br />Cops found more than 500 bottles of drugs prescribed in the names of the star, staff at the Californian ranch - and even under aliases. Sedatives and anxiety drugs Percocet and Xanax under other patients' names were discovered in safes, cabinets, shoes, wardrobes, the playroom and toilet.<br /><br />[size=14pt]Cocaine find... cops discovered the drug in Michael Jackson's Calvin Klein undies[/size]<br />Murray's lawyers plan to call dozens of medics who treated Jacko over the last decade when the trial starts on May 9.<br /><br />His team have also filed paperwork that the king of pop upped his drug intake during his final days as he rehearsed for the This Is It concerts in London. He even DRANK, mixed with orange juice, the powerful intravenous sedative Propofol - the drug which eventually killed him.<br />The source explained: "Jackson drinking Propofol sounds wild, but it is part of Murray's strategy to depict how Michael was an extraordinary addict. He says that bottles of the milk - as Michael referred to it - went missing during his treatment and he suspects that Michael would tip the fluid into his drinks to try and get high. The doctor claims that Michael took the measure after he refused to hook him up to an IV to administer it."<br /><br />Murray's team hope the jury will decide Jacko may have jabbed himself with Propofol or overdosed on prescription pills prompting his cardiac arrest in June 2009. Defence lawyers want Sergeant Steve Robel, who led the Neverland investigation, to discuss his findings.<br /><br />Image<br />Prescription drugs... seized from Jacko's Neverland ranch during a 2003 child molestation investigation<br />Excerpts from his report say Michael Laperruque, Jacko's former bodyguard, revealed the star was self-injecting when doctors were trying to get him off Demerol.<br /><br />He was also popping up to 40 Xanax pills a night, would be driven by his bouncer to medics to get his hits, was smoking marijuana and a heavy drinker. Beverly Hills pharmacist Dr Raj Kumar said: "Jackson was a serial drug addict. There was no way for Murray to control this patient. He could easily argue he had no idea he was taking such large volumes of drugs."<br /><br />Prosecutors want the judge to ban claims of Jacko's drug dependency. But last night our source said: "It creates an element of doubt as to Murray's guilt."
  • My [size=12pt]Undies[/size] Are Clean... and I'm [size=12pt]Thrilled[/size]!
    <br /><br />Undies..funny word :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />MJ UNDIES = he's not dead i.e. "undying" undying - definition of undying by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.<br /><br />Thinking about the Zombie thread: a zombie doesn't die, he [size=12pt]undies[/size] and comes back as in "[size=12pt]Thriller[/size]"<br /><br />
    slashgossip.com/2008/09/09/wear-michael-jacksons-underwear/<br />^^ Funny how Lisa Marie is always everywhere... somehow... in the news related to Mike... <br />whether it's the note, the undies, an award granted , some album release, etc...<br /><br />untitled01.jpg<br /><br /><br />LMFAO  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:<br />extrememichaeljackson.wordpress.com/2010/02/15/michael-jackson-panties-thongs-and-underwear/<br /><br />untitled02.jpg<br />
    I can´t post long texts  :Pulling_hair:
    Hm.....<br />
    on 1340274935:
    <br />Wasn´t there also a lot of talk about undies regarding some items found during the Neverland raid back in the day?<br />
    <br /><br />Here´s an article from vindicatemj, talking about the "dirty laundry" subject pertaining to the items found during the Neverland raid and the "evidence" that the prosecution tried to introduce to the trial. <br /><br />vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2011/01/21/dirty-laundry-and-cocaine-in-michaels-home-it-was-a-set-up/<br /><br />
    Item 14 is another pair of underwear containing traces of cocaine and evidence of Defendant’s own DNA, in a blood-spot also containing traces of Demerol
    <br /><br />Notice how there´s not only talk about DNA but also about Demerol. <br /><br />The article elaborates on the fact that the whole thing was a set-up. <br /><br />Gives a whole new meaning to : "My undies are clean." <br /><br />PS: <br />haha  @Sim....while I was typing ;-)<br />And @everlasting: I was thinking the exact same thing! Un-dies....lol...so good
  • [size=14pt]and in other undie news of the lighter kind, from the strange and weird fact files, singer michael jackson wears his underwear on this head. the singer says that the underware give him mind reading powers.... (channeling tabloid junkie)[/size]<br /><br /><br />16086_21_06_12_12_03_23.jpeg<br /><br /><br /><br />ok... im out..  :LolLolLolLol:
    on 1340279092:
    <br />
    My [size=12pt]Undies[/size] Are Clean... and I'm [size=12pt]Thrilled[/size]!
    <br /><br />Undies..funny word :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />MJ UNDIES = he's not dead i.e. "undying" undying - definition of undying by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.<br /><br />Thinking about the Zombie thread: a zombie doesn't die, he [size=12pt]undies[/size] and comes back as in "[size=12pt]Thriller[/size]"<br />
    <br /><br />Yes.... undies....un-dies...sweet  :icon_cool: thriller