Michael Jackson day at arte June 24th (german/french TV channel)

hopihopi Posts: 195
edited January 1970 in News
...to those who are able to watch arte: tomorrow June 24th will be "Michael Jackson day"...<br /><br />Schwerpunkt: Michael Jackson - The King of Pop | Kultur entdecken | de - ARTE (german)<br /><br />Michael Jackson, King of Pop | Echappées culturelles | fr - ARTE (french)

Comments

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Thanks for the info hopi!
  • eternalflameeternalflame Posts: 195
    Yep it starts about 2 p.m. and is supposed to last the whole afternoon. I´m already curious.
  • eternalflameeternalflame Posts: 195
    2 p.m. German time, sorry
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks for the info  :icon_razz:
  • SweetangelSweetangel Posts: 259
    Hello everyone,<br /><br />hopi many thanks for the Info.<br />A big Cup of Coffee and Strawberry pie with cream and Michael on the big Screen. A Sunday couldn't be better. :icon_lol:<br />And the best is yet to come. Monday at the german TV station SUPER RTL at 8.15 pm they show Moonwalker and<br />later 100% Michael.<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.
  • ChicanaChicana Posts: 134
    why is tomorrow michael jackson day? he died on the 25th of june...
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1340504965:
    <br />why is tomorrow michael jackson day? he died on the 25th of june...<br />
    <br /><br />I guess just because it´s Sunday, people have a day off and can watch TV.
  • I'm going over to a friend's house later to watch this... I hope it's in French and not in German! This is shaping up to be a very enjoyable Sunday.  :)<br /><br />Thanks for posting!
  • i'm gonna stick to my couch  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />tonight : Immortal tour / The Wizz / Miss Castaway<br /><br />
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Don't think it is any koinkidance to have the broadcast today with this  program.<br /><br />
      <br /> [li]
    À 14h20 : Dr. Prince and Mister Jackson[/li]<br /> [li]À 15h30 : The Jacksons - An american dream (1&2)[/li]<br /> [li]À 18h45 : Personne ne bouge !- Spéciale Michael Jackson[/li]<br /> [li]À 19h45 : Une carrière en noir et blanc[/li]<br /> [li]À 20h40 : The Immortal World Tour[/li]<br /> [li]À 22h05 : The Wiz<br />[/li]<br /> [li]À 00h15 : Miss Cast Away and The Island girls[/li]<br /><br />Repetitions of some of the movies (CEST) makes the message spread over 2 weeks in total:<br />29.06.2012<br />30.06.2012<br />06.07.2012<br />07.07.2012<br /><br />That's a pretty long company for the European fortresse. <br />
  • I just love the medium so much !!! <br /><br />Michael told him exactly what was written in books you could find for sale after june 25th<br /><br /> :th_bravo:<br /><br />HAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! <br /><br />Oh god i'm gonna pee my pants huuu huhuhhuhuhu<br /><br />Thank you for giving me link to that  :icon_mrgreen:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I hope to  see  :compute:  :icon_e_geek:  :icon_razz:<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Michael Jackson, une carrière en noir et blanc <br />This was a whole bucket full of typical "wacko" pseudo-psychological  diarrhea.<br />Barney Hoskyns, Hannes Rossacher, Simon Witter among others will have to answer some questions one day.<br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson - The Immortal World Tour<br />A >50% "making of" backstage "eyes glowing of joy" giving the outstanding performances and love of the artists of Cirque du Soleil and of those having worked with Michael during his projects. Marlon, Jackie and Tito were giving an interview, Jackie accompanied some of the rehearsals, John Branca, Travis Payne and many others spoke.<br />If you have any chance, go see the Cirque du Soleil show live.<br /><br />Repetition of the broadcasting of the movie on arte TV channel: 29.06.2012 à 03:25 (CEST).
  • ChicanaChicana Posts: 134
    on 1340533170:
    <br />
    on 1340504965:
    <br />why is tomorrow michael jackson day? he died on the 25th of june...<br />
    <br /><br />I guess just because it´s Sunday, people have a day off and can watch TV.<br />
    <br /><br />maybe. or might be because they want to remember him the day that he was alive instead of remember him the day that he died. -shrugs- either way, i'm still sad about him not being here and having to wait for the hoax to be over.