Dr Murray How DARE you judge me

SweetangelSweetangel Posts: 259
edited June 2012 in News
Hello everyone,<br /><br />what to the Devil is going on here?<br /><br />murrayl.jpg<br /><br />It's the Conrad Murray video you were never meant to see -- a secret, emotional recording made days after Michael Jackson died ... in which Murray lies through his teeth about his relationship with the singer, blasts the public for blaming him for MJ's death, and even says he's a victim of M.J.'s deceptions.<br /><br />The video -- which was never released -- was shot the very same day Murray recorded the infamous "Do not worry" clip he released in August 2009 ... his first address to the public after investigators named him as a suspect.<br /><br />In this clip, Murray appears much more emotional -- with tears in his eyes, ranging from sadness to anger -- saying, "I can find no words satisfactory to summarize my affection for Michael."<br /><br />He then proceeds to tell a bald-faced lie -- saying, "Despite our relationships and conversations, I am now made aware through recent media reporting that he failed to share with me any problems involving his alleged addictions with medications."<br /><br />It later came out during his manslaughter trial ... Murray was intimately familiar with MJ's drug addictions -- and claimed to use drugs as a means to ween Michael off Propofol.<br /><br />Later in the video, Murray gets aggressive -- saying, "No man, no woman, with the exception of innocent child, is absolutely free of hidden skeletons."<br /><br />He continues, "Therefore, next time you look in the mirror, before passing judgment or condemning someone, take a good look at yourself, and if you're not 100% sure that when scrutinized no faults can be found, then you may have earned that right to criticize."<br /><br />Sources close to Murray tell TMZ, Conny's lawyers eventually decided to bury the video because they felt it could only hurt him.<br /><br />You gotta hear Murray's tone and anger in the video.<br /><br />FYI -- today marks the 3-year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death.<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray -- How DARE You Judge Me | TMZ.com<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.

Comments

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Thanks @sweetangel for posting this!<br /><br />I´ve spiced it up a little with a pic and the text  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />I hope that you don´t mind.<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • SweetangelSweetangel Posts: 259
    Thank you Mary K<br /><br />I don't know how to do. I did use the Hyperlink function and hoped it would shou up right. Or can I use the<br />copy and paste function? Weird Video. Is it only me or looks Dr Murray skinnier as usally.<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.
    You´re welcome  :)<br /><br />Basically you need to copy and paste the text and save the pic and include it. <br /><br />
  • MFFreedomMFFreedom Posts: 273
    The actor up for two different performances: <br /><br />"CM, we'll now do a shot of you being emotional and then we'll do another one thanking your supporters, ok?"
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    The video we were never meant to see  :icon_cry:
  • SweetangelSweetangel Posts: 259
    LOL.<br />I am always wondering how they get their Hands on this Kind of Stuff. <br />
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Sources close to Murray tell TMZ, Conny's lawyers eventually decided to bury the video because they felt it could only hurt him.
    <br /><br />yes, sure, and later on, they agreed to film the documentary during a trial....  :thjajaja121:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    ROFLOL!!! OMG I peed myself, his teeth almost fell out. This skeleton was in the closet for almost 3 years and coincidentally TMZ has it on the 3rd anniversary?<br /><br />I need to rewatch, I laughed too hard. :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• jam4truthjam4truth Posts: 53
    on 1340615364:
    <br />The actor up for two different performances: <br /><br />"CM, we'll now do a shot of you being emotional and then we'll do another one thanking your supporters, ok?"<br />
    <br /><br />More and more people will question things. So scripted :-) It's a Thriller.  :icon_rr:
    What I hear when I listen to this is a big fat MJ speech and message.<br /><br />Don´t trust the media, don´t believe everything you read, look at things unprejudicedly.<br /><br />Look at MJ in a different way.<br /><br />Good Doc Murray is telling "da troot" here  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />
    He mows MJ's lawns, roflmfao. This is killing me. I'd like some good news!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1340616522:
    <br />What I hear when I listen to this is a big fat MJ speech and message.<br /><br />Don´t trust the media, don´t believe everything you read, look at things unprejudicedly.<br /><br />Look at MJ in a different way.<br /><br />Good Doc Murray is telling "da troot" here  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br />And he also talks about looking in the mirror....so MJ'ish.  WHY now??  If you look even more closely this time, it looks like his head is too big for his shoulders...really photoshopped on,<br /><br />just doesn't seem right.  This is the best news I've had today..............<br /><br />TWO Conrad Murrays.........just as we thought......Maybe he has a twin.  :icon_e_wink:
  • <br /><br />L.O.V.E it - Just Gold!!!<br /><br />final-result.jpg
    on 1340617635:
    <br />
    on 1340616522:
    <br />What I hear when I listen to this is a big fat MJ speech and message.<br /><br />Don´t trust the media, don´t believe everything you read, look at things unprejudicedly.<br /><br />Look at MJ in a different way.<br /><br />Good Doc Murray is telling "da troot" here  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br />And he also talks about looking in the mirror....so MJ'ish.  WHY now??  If you look even more closely this time, it looks like his head is too big for his shoulders...really photoshopped on,<br /><br />just doesn't seem right.  This is the best news I've had today..............<br /><br />TWO Conrad Murrays.........just as we thought......Maybe he has a twin.  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br />Not a photoshop, that's the angle.

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    [size=14pt]This is what I have to say: MURRAY = MICHAEL. Period! [/size]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Michael, thank you for showing up for the 3rd Hoax Anniversary!!<br />Thank you for the good laughter !!  :thjajaja121:<br /><br />TMZ:"Murray lies through his teeth about his relationship with the singer"<br />Souza said it well: at one point I thought his fake-teeth would fall!  :thjajaja121:
  • meanwhile, the comments underneath that article enrage me to a degree i have never felt. <br /><br />come on, MJ please bam and vindicate your name once and for all.<br /><br /><br />i love you TMZ for your entertaining role in the hoax as well as for rolling out whatever MJ is feedng you, but please (if you are reading) take responsiblilty and remove vulgarity, deformation and slander (in the form of reader comments) from your site.<br /><br /><br />YOU KNOW THE TRUTH - You should do your part...<br /><br /><br /><br />saddens and kills me to the core...  a3863053-114-male19-male-crying-tears-smiley-emoticon-000061-large.gif?d=1300008028
    Also pay attention to the commercials before the vid starts.<br /><br />Very interesting. <br /><br />Contains things like (I paraphrase here)<br /><br />"What if he comes back and finishes what he started"<br /><br />"Alive"<br /><br />This kind of things....
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Aarrgghh - I can't get the video to load, just get the roundy roundy thing endlessly! I'll try again later.
    Transcript:<br /><br />Todays ?relief? is to break my silence.. Yet, let it be known, that I continue to mourn the loss of my dear friend Michael Jackson.<br />Additionally, I could find no words satisfactorily to summarize my affection for Michael.  For you to have known Michael as closely as I did, you too may have problems<br />adequately describing the relationship.  Michael had lots of acquaintances, but he and I knew that our relationship was purely one of a true friendship.  Over the years of knowing<br />Michael, I became not only a friend and physician, but a sound and board for his personal problems and emotional PAINS.. Despite our relationship and conversations, I am now made aware through<br />recent media reporting that he failed to share with me any problems involving his alleged addictions with medications.  None the less, I beLIEve this is not the time to continue demeaning nor assassinating his character<br />in the media.  We must remember Michael for the good he has done for society.  WE must also be conscious that no man nor women, with the exception of the innocent child, is absolutely free of hidden skeletons.<br />Therefore, the next time you look in the mirror, before passing judgement, or condemning someone, take a good look at yourself, and if you are not 100% sure that the ...?word? scrutinize, no fault could be found<br />then you may have earned that right to criticize.  I pray that you celebrate his life in a positive light, for all the good he has done while on earth, so that his memory will be more CELESTIAL ....<br />For the media and court of public opinion, let us not perish in the flood of negative reporting...  Maybe some good news may be more rejuvenating than you think..<br /><br />Why not give good news a try, and lighten up on Michael for a change....Thankyou  
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    [size=14pt]WOW!!![/size]<br /><br />Cool...I love it......delivered bang on for the 3rd anniversary of Michael's "death". As MaryK said a big fat message from Michael.<br /><br />I've only watched it once so far - gotta go back and scrutinise further  :icon_cool:<br /><br />I just knew MJ would come through today with something.<br /><br />Wonder if/when this will be picked up by other media outlets...........
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    on 1340615364:
    <br />The actor up for two different performances: <br /><br />"CM, we'll now do a shot of you being emotional and then we'll do another one thanking your supporters, ok?"<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:<br />nearly wet myself laughing!!!!<br /><br />But ive gotta admit he's reading his speech off from a lil bit of paper or something, i can see his eyes move!!! plus the fact that its been released on the 3rd anniversary since Michael's "death"???  :icon_rolleyes:
    on 1340625612:
    <br />[size=14pt]WOW!!![/size]<br /><br />Cool...I love it......delivered bang on for the 3rd anniversary of Michael's "death". As MaryK said a big fat message from Michael.<br /><br />I've only watched it once so far - gotta go back and scrutinise further  :icon_cool:<br /><br />I just knew MJ would come through today with something.<br /><br />Wonder if/when this will be picked up by other media outlets...........<br />
    <br /><br />Transcript:<br /><br />Todays ?relief? is to break my silence.. Yet, let it be known, that I continue to mourn the loss of my dear friend Michael Jackson.<br />Additionally, I could find no words satisfactorily to summarize my affection for Michael.  For you to have known Michael as closely as I did, you too may have problems<br />adequately describing the relationship.  Michael had lots of acquaintances, but he and I knew that our relationship was purely one of a true friendship.  Over the years of knowing<br />Michael, I became not only a friend and physician, but a sound and board for his personal problems and emotional PAINS.. Despite our relationship and conversations, I am now made aware through<br />recent media reporting that he failed to share with me any problems involving his alleged addictions with medications.  None the less, I beLIEve this is not the time to continue demeaning nor assassinating his character<br />in the media.  We must remember Michael for the good he has done for society.  WE must also be conscious that no man nor women, with the exception of the innocent child, is absolutely free of hidden skeletons.<br />Therefore, the next time you look in the mirror, before passing judgement, or condemning someone, take a good look at yourself, and if you are not 100% sure that the ...?word? scrutinize, no fault could be found<br />then you may have earned that right to criticize.  I pray that you celebrate his life in a positive light, for all the good he has done while on earth, so that his memory will be more CELESTIAL ....<br />For the media and court of public opinion, let us not perish in the flood of negative reporting...  Maybe some good news may be more rejuvenating than you think..<br /><br />Why not give good news a try, and lighten up on Michael for a change....Thankyou   
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1340625564:
    <br />Transcript:<br /><br />Todays ?relief? is to break my silence.. Yet, let it be known, that I continue to mourn the loss of my dear friend Michael Jackson.<br />Additionally, I could find no words satisfactorily to summarize my affection for Michael.  For you to have known Michael as closely as I did, you too may have problems<br />adequately describing the relationship.  Michael had lots of acquaintances, but he and I knew that our relationship was purely one of a true friendship.  Over the years of knowing<br />Michael, I became not only a friend and physician, but a sound and board for his personal problems and emotional PAINS.. Despite our relationship and conversations, I am now made aware through<br />recent media reporting that he failed to share with me any problems involving his alleged addictions with medications.  None the less, I beLIEve this is not the time to continue demeaning nor assassinating his character<br />in the media.  We must remember Michael for the good he has done for society.  WE must also be conscious that no man nor women, with the exception of the innocent child, is absolutely free of hidden skeletons.<br />Therefore, the next time you look in the mirror, before passing judgement, or condemning someone, take a good look at yourself, and if you are not 100% sure that the ...?word? scrutinize, no fault could be found<br />then you may have earned that right to criticize.  I pray that you celebrate his life in a positive light, for all the good he has done while on earth, so that his memory will be more CELESTIAL ....<br />For the media and court of public opinion, let us not perish in the flood of negative reporting...  Maybe some good news may be more rejuvenating than you think..<br /><br />Why not give good news a try, and lighten up on Michael for a change....Thankyou
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]thanx 4 this transcription! it's very important 4 me.... but,y r we listening now 2 this speech? we "know" c. m. is in jail and so,i think,this speech has been released days/months(/years?) ago!  :icon_lol: <br />y can't we never watch these fantastic tmz's videos on tv? is it possible that only we (believers) r asking questions like these?<br />could c. m. be our m. j. in disguise?[/size]  :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    Wow.... Did I call this or what?????? I said we would get a biiig clue from TMZ and ill be damned at 1am they posted this....... I rewatched the other video by CM like this qnd discovered something I jevernoticed before. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. that is thelink to it. Watch at about 38 or 39 seconds....... You can literally see the video kind of skip or twitch which PROVES to me that some kind of technology was used to shoot that and in my opinion itsCG as I posted in my topic like a month ago. Check it out.
    TMZ said he filmed this the same day he recordered the original message....<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray Thanks Supporters - YouTube<br />
    <br />untitlzzz.jpg