Michael Jackson’s spirit seen at LA mansion

CCCC Posts: 2,136
edited June 2012 in News
I found this, i just wanted to share!<br /><br /><br />i can´t insert the link here, the forum say an error ocurred... <br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson’s spirit seen at LA mansion<br />Published: Monday, Jun 25, 2012, 15:46 IST | Updated: Monday, Jun 25, 2012, 16:35 IST <br />Place: London | Agency: ANI<br />Michael Jackson’s ghost is apparently haunting the Beverly Hills mansion where he breathed his last.<br /><br />Neighbours insist that they have seen the King Of Pop strolling around his old LA home like a scene from his ‘Thriller’ video.<br /><br />And they have even heard his music and singing during the night.<br /><br />“Everyone thinks that Michael’s ghost walks around the house,” the Daily Star quoted one of his neighbours as saying.<br /><br />“It has freaked everyone out. When he was living there, Michael would regularly look through the curtains and see who was around. People have heard his music coming from the house and even singing. It is so weird. The world knew that Michael was obsessed by the afterlife, from his songs like Thriller.<br /><br />“He believed in spirits – now his own has returned,” the neighbour said.<br /><br />The legendary singer used to lived at the mansion with his children Prince, now 15, Paris, 14, and Blanket, 10.<br /><br />The star, while preparing for a comeback tour, suffered a cardiac arrest after he was given sleeping pills, painkillers and then injected with an overdose of anesthesia drug Propofol, three years ago.<br />

Comments

• marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    CC you found? <br /><br />            scaled.php?server=844&filename=tequieroms.jpg&res=landing
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    on 1340655258:
    <br />CC you found? <br /><br />            scaled.php?server=844&filename=tequieroms.jpg&res=landing<br />
    <br /><br />the foum don´t let me insert the link, just copy the article...<br />
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Thank you CC, very interesting! <br />"singing during the night"  :icon_e_surprised: <br />does anybody live there now?
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Is it this one? <br /><br />www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_michael-jacksons-spirit-seen-at-la-mansion_1706502<br /><br />If inserting a link does not work just leave out the http:// between the url brackets.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    @MaryK<;br />thanks!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    sure it is a ghost? :icon_lol:<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOWBDyTP_uYXJiVEzRA3PSMh_aGSBBvpMRADAFzJxZJSHIXenAB0F793cudQ
    on 1340655991:
    <br />@MaryK<;br />thanks!<br />
    <br /><br />You´re welcome CC!<br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1340655006:
    <br />[...]<br />[size=12pt]Michael Jackson’s ghost is apparently haunting the Beverly Hills mansion where he breathed his last. Neighbours insist that they have seen the King Of Pop strolling around his old LA home like a scene from his ‘Thriller’ video.[/size]
    <br />
    zombie001.gif  :thjajaja121:
    <br />
    :icon_bounce: [size=14pt]♫ ♪ "Cause This Is Thriller.... ♫ Thrillerrrrr NIGHT.... ♫ ♪ [/size]  :woohoo2:  :michael_jackson-1135:
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1340655006:
    [...][size=12pt]“It has freaked everyone out. When he was living there, Michael would regularly look through the curtains and see who was around. [/size]
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN. <br />THE MAN WHO PULLS THE STRINGS. <br />THE PUPPET MASTER[/size]<br /><br />--- > This Is It Michael Jackson's Curtain Call!!!.wmv - YouTube<br /><br />--- > Blue Moon Behind the Red Curtain - YouTube<br /><br />057uiu.jpg<br /><br />053pzp.jpg<br /><br /><br />---> Mystery Game - Michael Jackson Death Hoax - Part 6B - YouTube<br /><br />---> *Final Curtain* *My Way* Elvis/Michael Numerology | Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators - Page 1<br /><br />028wjw.jpg<br /><br />041yky.jpg<br /><br />059.jpg
    Oh well....if the MJ ghost is reliving June 25 2009, then soon an ambulance will appear, take the ghost to UCLA and revive him. <br /><br /> :affraid:<br /><br /> :icon_lol:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Michael is a Jehovah's witness, he doesn't believe in spirits rofl. <br /><br />Happy birthday Michael!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    This one?<br /><br />michael-michael-jackson-video-blog_065455712382.jpg<br /><br />They better know his spirits have not faded.<br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1340657814:
    Oh well....if the MJ ghost is reliving June 25 2009, then soon an ambulance will appear, take the ghost to UCLA and revive him. <br /> :affraid:  :icon_lol:
    bunny0eoe.gif ambulance.gif MDR-mort-de-rire.gifMDR-mort-de-rire.gif
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
      :omg:  So the rich neighbors have MJ show at night?<br />Thanks CC, I love Ghost Thriller and impressive.<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />                scaled.php?server=844&filename=tequieroms.jpg&res=landing
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Very 'interesting' wording in this article.  If I didn't know better, I'd say it was written for hoaxers!!
  • :icon_pale: SCARED YET   :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />thanks CC this is interesting.<br /><br />I'm recalling a thread about "ghost hunting" Robbie Williams who was interested in MJ's death house Robbie Williams -- I'm Interested in MJ's Death House
  • Is it the same ghost that was at neverland during that larry king interview??
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=12pt]i think this news is absolutely not true! it's like we were reading 1 of the (stupid?) tmz's news,ahah! but,maybe,we will understand its sense...... maybe,1 day,we'll know how/where 2 use this piece of the puzzle....[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • taty_2crazytaty_2crazy Posts: 290
    <br /> Hahahaha just another ghost sighting. :LolLolLolLol: :thjajaja121:
  • Oh My Ghost
  • Love this article it's hilarious! <br /><br /><br />Jws do believe in spirits but we believe these spirits are demons. We don't believe that the spirits of the dead come back to haunt, Souza is right here.
  • ChicanaChicana Posts: 134
    i think that whoever his old neighbors were, must have snuck in his house and overdosed themselves on Propofol too...  :LolLolLolLol: :thjajaja121: :smiley_abuv: load of bull.  :icon_rolleyes:
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1340718916:
    <br />Oh My Ghost<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: <br />This just killed me....
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    "Oh My Ghost"<br /><br />Hahahahahaha
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    What if this the way he plans to BAM? People seeing his ghost and spirits erc....... And then he comes back but he acts like he came back from the dead and that there is no hoax but yet he wants to say he is resurrected instead of faked his death....... Interesting point I think.<br />I mean you never know what MJ was thinking he could be SERIOUSLY thinking he is not human ir something and tries to pull off a Jesus type thing......... What do u all think???? I would be no longer a fan if he did that as I am a believer in God and Jesus and the Bible. Let me know your thoughts.              YM