RANDY JACKSON Emotional Visit to MJ's Tomb

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
mj-header.jpg<br /><br />[size=18pt]RANDY JACKSON <br />Emotional Visit<br />to MJ's Tomb[/size]<br />7 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />0625-randy-jackson-splash-article-4.jpg<br /><br />An emotional Randy Jackson commemorated the three year anniversary of the death of his younger brother Michael Jackson by visiting Forest Lawn cemetery in Los Angeles on Monday.<br /><br />Randy paid his respects and also posed for pics with MJ fans -- including a King of Pop impersonator -- who had come to Michael's final resting place.<br /><br />0625-impersonator-splash-4.jpg<br /><br />As we previously reported, a group of MJ fans raised roughly $30K to decorate Jackson's tomb with 10,000 roses to honor the fallen pop superstar. <br /><br />Michael Jackson died on June 25th, 2009.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• jean-pauljean-paul Posts: 20
    :( im loosing hope when i see this
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    this said  Murray :fresse: :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />
    Murray asserts that the singer did not want to be buried at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, instead believing that Michael wanted to be cremated, with his ashes spread in the Pacific Ocean. Murray states that Jackson did not want to be permanently confined to a state that he didn't like, California, and the only state he really liked was Nevada.
    <br /><br /><br />Conrad Murray Maintains His Innocence in Michael Jackson's Death
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    An emotional Randy Jackson commemorated the three year anniversary of the death [size=12pt]of his younger brother Michael Jackson[/size] by visiting Forest Lawn cemetery in Los Angeles on Monday.
    <br /><br />lol......so Michael is now Randy's younger brother...not older?<br /><br />bzzzzzzzzz fail TMZ
  • on 1340677279:
    <br />
    An emotional Randy Jackson commemorated the three year anniversary of the death [size=12pt]of his younger brother Michael Jackson[/size] by visiting Forest Lawn cemetery in Los Angeles on Monday.
    <br /><br />lol......so Michael is now Randy's younger brother...not older?<br /><br />bzzzzzzzzz fail TMZ<br />
    <br /><br />LOL - that is funny. I noticed that too.<br /><br />Regarding the comments by Murray in the post above, it's odd that Murray would know that when he supposedly had only worked for MJ a few months.<br /><br />Blessings
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1340677279:
    <br />
    <br /><br />lol......so Michael is now Randy's younger brother...not older?<br /><br />bzzzzzzzzz fail TMZ<br />
    <br /><br />This is the 2nd time they've done this in quite recent memory with Randy.
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    on 1340670219:
    <br /> :( im loosing hope when i see this<br />
    <br /><br />At some pt today....I am too. It's a back and forth situation as far as feelings go on my end.... :icon_cry:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I wish I would see a video of his visit.<br />Missing MJ.
  • Twiggy has pictures of Joe at Carrolwood. Apparently he was going to FL too - anyone see a picture of him there? Twiggy always comes up with interesting pictures.<br /><br />Blessings
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1340679961:
    <br />Regarding the comments by Murray in the post above, it's odd that Murray would know that when he supposedly had only worked for MJ a few months.<br />
    <br />it is indeed odd! why would he talked him about things like that?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    0625-randy-jackson-splash-article-4.jpg<br /><br />How simple to look like you're crying-- dab of a tissue, without any actual tears--like it's been with all MJ's family and friends for 3 years.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1340696071:
    <br />0625-randy-jackson-splash-article-4.jpg<br /><br />How simple to look like you're crying-- dab of a tissue, without any actual tears--like it's been with all MJ's family and friends for 3 years.
    number-one-respect-953.gif<br /><br />And don't you love his [size=14pt]PINK [/size](or maybe purple?) shirt? especially taking into account the fact that we discussed the PINK clothes/connections, just recently... --> What IF Conrad Murray is MJ
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    I have pics of BJ and Joe Jackson from today but not sure how to post pics, but Joe brought BJ in with him to visit MJs tomb, BJ told me he was shocked how emotional Joe was when he was in there with him, he said he has never seen Joe like that...
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    That is difficult to hear until I remember this:<br /><br />article-1195980-0582DD4D000005DC-156_468x375.jpg<br /><br />jjacksonhomept2062509_01-full.jpg<br /><br />He was laughing his arse off just a day or so after he died.  :WTF:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1340700478:
    <br />
    on 1340696071:
    <br />0625-randy-jackson-splash-article-4.jpg<br /><br />How simple to look like you're crying-- dab of a tissue, without any actual tears--like it's been with all MJ's family and friends for 3 years.
    number-one-respect-953.gif<br /><br />And don't you love his [size=14pt]PINK [/size](or maybe purple?) shirt? especially taking into account the fact that we discussed the PINK clothes/connections, just recently... --> What IF Conrad Murray is MJ<br />
    <br /><br />I am wearing a pink T-shirt now -> clue?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1340677279:
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />fail TMZ ..... or ...... :icon_bounce: Michael's message???  :suspect: :michael-jackson: :icon_e_wink:
  • Jmo but this is how I see it. Randy broadcasts he is going to FL btw 11-1 with motive of ensuring media are there and know he will be there. Maybe roses possible v connection (see other thread) is something that he wanted media to capture.<br /><br />
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    If I’m not mistaken, Randy ALWAYS makes a point of broadcasting on twitter when he is going to Forest Lawn.  I find that kind of strange in a way being if you are going there to spend some quiet time, why tell the whole world  :icon_e_confused:
  • Meanwhile TMZ should correct the title of this article and put the word 'empty' in front of the word 'tomb'<br /><br /><br />Tomb #empty<br /><br />Tears #fake<br /><br /><br />Learning some tricks of lil Paris huh??
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Randy's right eye is dry as a bone. Must be extremely absorbent tissue.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Reminds me of the lyrics, lights, camera action, ….sorry Ms. Jackson
    on 1340725981:
    <br />Randy's right eye is dry as a bone. Must be extremely absorbent tissue.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I have seen to Jermaine cry by an eye
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1340704622:
    <br />That is difficult to hear until I remember this:<br /><br />article-1195980-0582DD4D000005DC-156_468x375.jpg<br /><br />jjacksonhomept2062509_01-full.jpg<br /><br />He was laughing his arse off just a day or so after he died.  :WTF:<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, and he's still all smiles.  11:20 Joe's arrival yesterday at FL.<br /><br />
  • rose89rose89 Posts: 5
    psh randy knows mj has a secret son=)
    on 1340738846:
    <br />
    on 1340704622:
    <br />That is difficult to hear until I remember this:<br /><br />article-1195980-0582DD4D000005DC-156_468x375.jpg<br /><br />jjacksonhomept2062509_01-full.jpg<br /><br />He was laughing his arse off just a day or so after he died.  :WTF:<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, and he's still all smiles.  11:20 Joe's arrival yesterday at FL.<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Joe looks like a presidential candidate<br />
    on 1340739278:
    <br />psh randy knows mj has a secret son=)<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />If it is so secret, as you know? :icon_question: