July Bam?

JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
edited January 1970 in TIAI
I believe TS when he said that MJ's gonna return by the end of this year. I'm speculating about a possible July Bam on 07/27/2012 (777), which is 3 years and 33 days (333) after 06/25/2009.<br /><br />Regardless, the day to his coming back is so near and I am jumping out of my skin waiting for that to happen!

Comments

• gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Works for me!  :LolLolLolLol:
  • :) Thanks for that ray of hope ... I have to admit days like today really depress me... No matter the amount of evidence we might have, it's hard to have the world against us. <br />I see November 30th as a possible BAM date.  I'm pretty convinced he appeared at the MJ American Idol Tribute, and I see that as a first glimpse of him. Then for the 30 years of Thriller, he'll show the world he can shock the world AGAIN  :moonwalk_:
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1340683099:
    <br />I believe TS when he said that MJ's gonna return by the end of this year. I'm speculating about a possible July Bam on 07/27/2012 (777), which is 3 years and 33 days (333) after 06/25/2009.<br /><br />Regardless, the day to his coming back is so near and I am jumping out of my skin waiting for that to happen!<br />
    <br /><br />You are not alone my friend! I also "feel" that we are very close now, and if I had to pick a date for BAM...I would also say that July 27th is the perfect timing...the whole world will be watching the olympics opening ceremonies, and there have been soooooo many clues that point to this being IT!! I CAN FEEL IT!!!  :beerchug:<br /><br />Sending all of my Beautiful Family here Warm Blanket of LOVE!!!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I quit bam days. I say we all just stop guessing days, all of the other 300 dates we picked out were fails..  :icon_neutral:
  • The Olympics start on the 27th right? <br /><br />If it dosent happen I won't be too disappointed.
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=12pt]every year,i/we try 2 guess the possible date of bam.... but,this year,i don't want 2 keep on thinking about it,because i'd like 2  stop hoping against hope;if mike will bam,he'll decide it and nobody will be able 2 know when/where/how it will happen. i'll be here. i only hope it will happen,sooner or later..... even if,sometimes,my hope tries 2 go away[/size] <br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Any day soon works for me.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• mimi248mimi248 Posts: 124
    on 1340683099:
    <br />I believe TS when he said that MJ's gonna return by the end of this year. I'm speculating about a possible July Bam on 07/27/2012 (777), which is 3 years and 33 days (333) after 06/25/2009.<br /><br />Regardless, the day to his coming back is so near and I am jumping out of my skin waiting for that to happen!<br />
    <br /><br />exaclt you're right :)  yes it's 777 but also 27 = 3*9 so 999<br />so you got 777/999/333 <br />it's a too perfect time for nothing happens and i will add <br />it's exactly the 19691 eme days since Mj's birth 08/29/1958<br />it is the 1129 eme day since June 25th so you can translate it  <br />1129==> 29th November 2011  àr 1111 <br />which was the day where Conrad murray was juged <br />it's exactly the 21 day since  July 7th <br />there is exactly 111 days since April 8 which is the resurection of Jesus christ <br />it's on july  => see you in july and july is also christmas and it is set in London at the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH . if you  take a look at The immortal world tour on this very date the place is called M5J 2*2 don't know what it means :s  <br />anyway, it's the biggest even of all time so obviously MJ will revel to us  on this day . :)<br /><br />
    <br />[size=12pt]maybe,these dates could be "taken 4 granted" and so,if mike is reading on this forum,he wouldn't choose a day we expected.[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    7/20/2012 would be pleasant, coinciding with Batman Rising.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I think ... it will be when Michael decides to do...he has his plans  :ghsdf: and we....waiting for L.O.V.E. with L.O.V.E.  :bearhug:
    on 1341003004:
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]maybe,these dates could be "taken 4 granted" and so,if mike is reading on this forum,he wouldn't choose a day we expected.[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />he is not reading this forum, but he knows when he will bam and nothing even us would change his plan, it's something BIGGER than just a come back, it's destiny .
  • on 1341003185:
    <br />
    on 1341003004:
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]maybe,these dates could be "taken 4 granted" and so,if mike is reading on this forum,he wouldn't choose a day we expected.[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />he is not reading this forum, but he knows when he will bam and nothing even us would change his plan, it's something BIGGER than just a come back, it's destiny .<br />
    <br /><br />Michael is not reading this forum? If Jermaine is reading (remember the pic Mary K posted showing his teeth) and this hoax is not about Jermaine but about Michael, how come Michael is not reading here, can you explain me that?
    on 1341005997:
    <br />
    on 1341003185:
    <br />
    on 1341003004:
    <br /><br />he is not reading this forum, but he knows when he will bam and nothing even us would change his plan, it's something BIGGER than just a come back, it's destiny .<br />
    <br /><br />Michael is not reading this forum? If Jermaine is reading (remember the pic Mary K posted showing his teeth) and this hoax is not about Jermaine but about Michael, how come Michael is not reading here, can you explain me that?<br />
    <br /><br />What about JJ's teeth?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1341006168:
    <br />
    on 1341005997:
    <br />
    on 1341003185:
    <br />
    on 1341003004:
    <br /><br />Michael is not reading this forum? If Jermaine is reading (remember the pic Mary K posted showing his teeth) and this hoax is not about Jermaine but about Michael, how come Michael is not reading here, can you explain me that?<br />
    <br /><br />What about JJ's teeth?<br />
    <br /><br />She´s talking about this here:<br /><br />Dr Murray How DARE you judge me<br /><br />I posted it just for fun, more or less. I don´t know if that means anything.
    ROFLOL, would be hilarious if Jermaine was Murray.  :thjajaja121:

• on 1341007317:
    <br />ROFLOL, would be hilarious if Jermaine was Murray.  :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol: The height matches better than Michael's.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1341007317:
    <br />ROFLOL, would be hilarious if Jermaine was Murray.  :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :fresse: :fresse: :icon_e_surprised: :smiley-vault-misc-150: :icon_lol:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    July would be nice,  :suspect:  but I can’t see MJ returning while the Jackson’s are on tour, they have 16 shows listed, the concert date in Los Angeles is 7/22 Sunday and tour ends 7/29. These are the dates I’ve come up with with 21 and 7 in mind. <br /><br />From and including: Thursday, June 25, 2009<br />To, but not including : Wednesday, July 4, 2012…74=11+5=7<br />It is 1105 days =25=7<br /><br />From and including: Thursday, June 25, 2009<br />To, but not including : Monday, July 9, 2012….79=16=7+5=21<br />It is 1110 days=3<br /><br />From and including: Thursday, June 25, 2009<br />To, but not including : Saturday, July 22, 2012=745=16=7<br />It is 1123 days=25=7<br /><br />From and including: Thursday, June 25, 2009<br />To, but not including : Tuesday, July 31, 2012 …. 745=16=7<br />It is 1132 days=25=7<br /><br />July in English Gematria Equals: 408 = 12<br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    An inclusive count of days is more likely considering past history. Also it being a final date, it should be included as a "day of hoax" and not excluded in the total count.<br /><br />It's either within 60 days from now or it's Nov/Dec or it's never.
    on 1341005997:
    <br />
    on 1341003185:
    <br />
    on 1341003004:
    <br /><br /><br />because he can't but i 'd say he knows everthing we write but he doesn't post , i mean not actually ...
  • @Mimi, your the girl  who thinks MJ is the archangel right?
    on 1341022904:
    <br />@Mimi, your the girl  who thinks MJ is the archangel right?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />well, I don't think, i know he is , i know he is christ ... <br /> but i don't want to talk about it . <br />and i respect if you have an other opinion :)
    on 1341046074:
    <br />
    on 1341022904:
    <br />@Mimi, your the girl  who thinks MJ is the archangel right?
    <br /><br />well, I don't think, i know he is , i know he is christ ...
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]oh,really? i've often read many ideas about this "theory",i can say u'r not the 1st person who thinks so....[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • i am going to be as poilte as i can, but is it possible please to keep the michael is christ stuff in the one thread?<br /><br />i am no mod and i am not demanding this as i have no right to. i am just asking please, as a request, out of respect to those who feel this is disrespectful to christ, can this all be put into one thread and treated like another "theory" (that each have their own threads)<br /><br />it is offensive to me. but i understand some here have that opinion. so while to me personally it is offensive, i have tolerance for the theory purely out of respect that this is a forum that welcomes different viewpoints... <br /><br />i understand and have no problem seeing this theory mentioned a couple of times, or having a thread dedicated to the subject, but hearing it over and over again in unrelated threads is getting tiresome and feels so deflating.<br /><br />i wouldnt be surprised if other members felt the same. there are many here who disagree with the comment MJ Christ.<br /><br />hope its understood this isnt a personal attack, its just those comments that dont feel good.<br /><br />with love and respect mimi <br /><br /> :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br />