Hi everyone im new here

edited July 2012 in Introduce yourself
hello im from England i think this website is AWESOME  :th_bravo: ive been a BeLIEver since august 2009 , and I love Michael Jacksons music  :moonwalk_: soooo much since i was a little girl .

Comments

• AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    welcome%252520%252828%2529%255B1%255D.jpg
  • Thankyou so very much  :) its nice to meet you
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Welcome STBOL. :) 
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Welcome ShareThatBeatOf L.O.V.E
  • Thanyou so very much Andera and Paula_c  :)  :) its so nice to meet you both
  • rachel1018rachel1018 Posts: 121
    welcome!!! :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Welcome!!  :beerchug:
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Welcome to the Family!! Sending you, and all our new members, LOVE!!  :bearhug:
  • ChicanaChicana Posts: 134
    on 1340720904:
    <br />hello im from England i think this website is AWESOME  :th_bravo: ive been a BeLIEver since august 2009 , and I love Michael Jackson  :moonwalk_: soooo much since i was a little girl .<br />
    <br /><br />hi. i'm fairly new too. welcome to michael jackson hoax forum. i hope that you'll like it.
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    Welcome, ShareThatBeatOf,  and Chicana i haven't welcomed you.<br /><br />I hope you both have a very good time here.<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • ChicanaChicana Posts: 134
    on 1340777789:
    <br />Welcome, ShareThatBeatOf,  and Chicana i haven't welcomed you.<br /><br />I hope you both have a very good time here.<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />aw thanks :) <br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • :bearhug: Thankyou All so very much i feel so welcomed its so lovely of you all  :) and its nice to meet you all xxx
  • hi im a bit confused it says on my first post that i liked a utube video ? i dont even know how it got there ? i wasnt even on the site can this happen sometimes ?
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1340811272:
    <br />hi im a bit confused it says on my first post that i liked a utube video ? i dont even know how it got there ? i wasnt even on the site can this happen sometimes ?<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol:  probably just some new option souza has added . <br /><br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1340811272:
    <br />hi im a bit confused it says on my first post that i liked a utube video ? i dont even know how it got there ? i wasnt even on the site can this happen sometimes ?<br />
    <br /><br />That should be your last tweet from your twitter account. However, if you click on it, it appears to be Brie´s last tweet.<br /> :WTF:
  • thankyou  :) Suspicious mind , i was a bit confused thankyou for letting me know  :) nice to meet you by the way xx
  • Hi MaryK thanks so much for your reply  :) its nice to meet you , i was just a bit confused i dont actually have twitter yet ?
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1340812371:
    <br />Hi MaryK thanks so much for your reply  :) its nice to meet you , i was just a bit confused i dont actually have twitter yet ?<br />
    <br /><br />Hi! Sorry that I did not welcome you yet. <br /><br />Welcome  :bearhug:<br /><br />As I said...there´s something strange here. It´s Brie´s last tweet.
  • thanx MaryK  :bearhug: :) it is odd isnt it ?
  • welcome and happy hoaxing...<br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Welcome in the hoax family ShareThatBeatOf L.O.V.E  :icon_razz:
  • :michael-jackson:  :bearhug: Hi Australian MJ beLIEever  :)  and Blankie  :) thankyou so very much its nice to meet you Both xxx
  •   :) Hi there Sweetsunsetwith MJ thankyou so very much its so nice to meet you xxx
  • on 1340834692:
    <br />  :) Hi there Sweetsunsetwith MJ thankyou so very much its so nice to meet you xxx<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks sweetie I hope you will enjoy being here with us, I am very happy that this beLIEvers family is growing :woohoo2: