<<Updated reply from professor >Jucelino Nobrega da Luz predicted mj's "death"??

ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
edited July 2012 in References & Similarities
hello everyone,<br />today i am listening to a audio show in hongkong<br />and it's about a person from Brazil can use his dream to predit everything.<br />this guy is called Jucelino Nobrega da Luz, did anyone know abt him?<br />i also shocked by the letter he wrote to michael ,<br />and the content was so accurate that made me feel unwell.<br />here is the letter (also letters that he gave pricess diana)<br />please gives some thoughts!<br /><br />mj13-ep043-10.jpg<br />mj13-ep043-11jpg.jpg<br />mj13-ep043-12.jpg<br />[size=18pt][/size]the above is for michael !<br /><br />[size=24pt]
[/size]<br />mj13-ep043-08.jpg<br />mj13-ep043-09.jpg<br /><br />mj13-ep043-06.jpg<br /><br />mj13-ep043-07.jpg<br /><br />[move]-more photo will be up loaded!!-[/move]<br />[size=18pt]-the professor said that he only could predict the things in the future.,<br />but future may change ,depends on how human do sth, so for me i believe <br />mj could change this thing:)[/size]

Comments

• ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
    mj13-ep043-01.jpg<br />mj13-ep043-02.jpg<br />mj13-ep043-03.jpg<br />mj13-ep043-04jpg.jpg<br />mj13-ep043-05.jpg<br />mj13-ep043-13.jpg<br />mj13-ep043-14.gif<br />mj13-ep043-15.gif<br />mj13-ep043-16.jpg<br />mj13-ep043-17.jpg<br />mj13-ep043-18jpg.jpg<br />mj13-ep043-19.jpg<br />mj13-ep043-20.jpg<br />mj13-ep043-21.jpg<br /><br />
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Thank you Chinbie for sharing that. After reading those predictions I must admit I have mixed feelings. His predictions seems to come true in the past.  :icon_rolleyes:
    on 1340800818:
    <br />Thank you Chinbie for sharing that. After reading those predictions I must admit I have mixed feelings. His predictions seems to come true in the past.  :icon_rolleyes:<br />
    <br /><br />me too emulik,<br />i dont know what to say after reading this!
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Hm...I do not feel so uncomfortable with this. <br /><br />This person might have the ability to see the future but in this case the future was planned by Michael and what the guy saw is what was going to be presented to the world public in 2009. <br />So he saw the future indeed but not the backgrounds.
    on 1340801554:
    <br />Hm...I do not feel so uncomfortable with this. <br /><br />This person might have the ability to see the future but in this case the future was planned by Michael and what the guy saw is what was going to be presented to the world public in 2009. <br />So he saw the future indeed but not the backgrounds.<br />
    <br /><br />or maybe michael alerted by this guy and start planning the hoax :beerchug:
    about Michael Jackson:)<br /><br />carta_michael1.jpg
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Well... if this is true, it's fascinating and scary. I also think MJ would be intrigued by this, perhaps he did see the letter and with this information was a step ahead setting plans in motion for the death hoax. <br /><br />I just thought of CM documentary where he told the story of how MJ looked at him a long time and said 'I have watched you, I have looked at you for so long... I looked at you because I tested you, and you are the one.'<br />He met CM in 2006 ... Front mentioned - A vision, Aug 25 2006
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I'm not sure what to think about this guy.
    on 1340803177:
    <br />Well... if this is true, it's fascinating and scary. I also think MJ would be intrigued by this, perhaps he did see the letter and with this information was a step ahead setting plans in motion for the death hoax. <br /><br />I just thought of CM documentary where he told the story of how MJ looked at him a long time and said 'I have watched you, I have looked at you for so long... I looked at you because I tested you, and you are the one.'<br />He met CM in 2006 ... Front mentioned - A vision, Aug 25 2006<br />
    <br /><br />it's strange that mj said this things to murray..<br />i think if MJ received this letter, he must alerted and do sth.<br />we all know mj is smart and would take this serious
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    This man is being investigated by the Brazilian Federal Police. But there is no evidence against him.<br />I think if Michael actually received these letters he might be worried about the situation. But if we believe that Michael was based in this letter to your plan, then we may delete the numerology of TS.  :omg:
    on 1340808124:
    <br />This man is being investigated by the Brazilian Federal Police. But there is no evidence against him.<br />I think if Michael actually received these letters he might be worried about the situation. But if we believe that Michael was based in this letter to your plan, then we may delete the numerology of TS.  :omg:<br />
    <br /><br />if this man's information is correct;then unless we could figure out few things,<br />1)MJ knew abt his situation and plan the hoax<br />2)do you rmb that someone posted abt mj received a secret call in the morning,2001/09/11 told him not go to the conference in WTO ?<br />now i think that guy might be this professor<br />3) Michael didn't take this letter serious at first until princess Diana's 'accident'? for me i believe Diana has discussed abt her letter from the professor with michael ,( this professor is a frd of princess Diana because they had have cooperation on environmental-caring )<br /><br />4)ALSO,i rmb that i have posted one of my dream abt michael in the past,,<br />and i dream of michael was in Brazil a strange dream. - and you may looked at the letter that professor gave michael,one of the sentence " come brazil,please" Isnt it a little bit strange that to tell some to come to a place in this way instead of" please come to brazil"? as one of the photo i posted,the professor said he had told michael how to solve this "situation",<br />so did the professor told michael going to brazil and would be safe?<br />(this is just my own thoughts for all of you as a reference^_^)
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    It's human nature to be fascinated by people claiming to foretell the future. Personally, I read out of curiosity but find it hard to believe a word of it. I would need to know exactly when these letters etc were written to even begin to give them any credibility - and by who?  The one from 'Diana' for example, is not written as a native English speaker would write.  Without proof of when these predictions were made (and a date on an old type-written letter isn't proof) all these can be fake/forgeries made after the event. <br /><br />Anyway, who needs some fortune teller to prove MJ's death to us - he gave warning enough himself beforehand, and plenty more since!<br /><br />The only way you can predict the future IMO, is if YOU are the one who can make it happen. JMO, you understand!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    so this person gives you the name of the person who is going to kill you and you go out and hire him for the very thing he is going to do it with. OKKKKAAAYYYY<br />
    on 1340811616:
    <br />It's human nature to be fascinated by people claiming to foretell the future. Personally, I read out of curiosity but find it hard to believe a word of it. I would need to know exactly when these letters etc were written to even begin to give them any credibility - and by who?  The one from 'Diana' for example, is not written as a native English speaker would write.  Without proof of when these predictions were made (and a date on an old type-written letter isn't proof) all these can be fake/forgeries made after the event. <br /><br />Anyway, who needs some fortune teller to prove MJ's death to us - he gave warning enough himself beforehand, and plenty more since!<br /><br />The only way you can predict the future IMO, is if YOU are the one who can make it happen. JMO, you understand!<br />
    <br />hi curls,it;s nice to see yr feedback:)<br />yes i know nowadays many of this so called"fortune"teller is fake.<br />and they just want to make money ,and i think the above source could be a reference:)<br />blessings! :bearhug:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    @Chinbie: thank you for all the info your provided in here!<br />for now I just don't know what to think or say!<br /><br />All I know is that I am thrilled at this new connection between Michael & Lady Diana!!!<br /><br /><br />Some  serious digging must be done!!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Let´s invite this guy to the forum!
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1340801554:
    <br />Hm...I do not feel so uncomfortable with this. <br /><br />This person might have the ability to see the future but in this case the future was planned by Michael and what the guy saw is what was going to be presented to the world public in 2009. <br />[size=12pt]So he saw the future indeed but not the backgrounds[/size].<br />
    <br />yes MaryK, it makes sense!  :icon_razz:<br />
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    on 1340811935:
    <br />so this person gives you the name of the person who is going to kill you and you go out and hire him for the very thing he is going to do it with. OKKKKAAAYYYY<br />
    <br /><br />But we're not  sure if Dr Murray really called Conrad Murray.<br /><br />But It's weird anyway.  Michael did not come to Brazil after 1996.
    on 1340826327:
    <br />Let´s invite this guy to the forum!<br />
    <br />dear missG <br />I am going to contact him via email and see if he could give more info abt michael as the professor said he did  not only send one letter to MJ
    Sorry, I may have missed this, but has this guy said anything since his "prediction" came "true"?
    on 1340850979:
    <br />Sorry, I may have missed this, but has this guy said anything since his "prediction" came "true"?<br />
    <br />HI ANDREA,<br />this guy has predicted many big events or big disasters<br />and he said the accuracy was about 80%. like sometimes a event has alternatives like 1)if A EVENT happen then B AND C event would happen too -2) if A EVENT not happen .then B event would happen (and the probability that B event would happen will higher than event A).it"s just like a pattern, you know?<br /><br />besides,i havent really get in touch with him , and the professor did not really come to the audio show,all the information is given by another man who is interested in professor's predictions and he is keeping contact with this professor .<br />therefore , in this moment i did not know abt whether he said sth after those predictions came true.<br />however, maybe i would try to translate some of the content in the audio show more .but i need sometime to finish it :bearhug: <br />
    on 1340852173:
    <br />
    on 1340850979:
    <br />Sorry, I may have missed this, but has this guy said anything since his "prediction" came "true"?<br />
    <br />HI ANDREA,<br />this guy has predicted many big events or big disasters<br />and he said the accuracy was about 80%. like sometimes a event has alternatives like 1)if A EVENT happen then B AND C event would happen too -2) if A EVENT not happen .then B event would happen (and the probability that B event would happen will higher than event A).it"s just like a pattern, you know?<br /><br />besides,i havent really get in touch with him , and the professor did not really come to the audio show,all the information is given by another man who is interested in professor's predictions and he is keeping contact with this professor .<br />therefore , in this moment i did not know abt whether he said sth after those predictions came true.<br />however, maybe i would try to translate some of the content in the audio show more .but i need sometime to finish it :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Chinbie.  Yes I do see where some of his predictions have come true but I'm wondering if he's said anything about MJ since June 25, 2009.
  • jean-pauljean-paul Posts: 20
    Hello Everyone ,<br />Just want to share with you that i have send an email today to Jucelino Nobrega da Luz<br />I wrote him a big letter and talked to him about Michael , i said that i have see his letter he sended to Mich and that i want to know more.( want to know if is letter was true and real) I told him that for me Michael was not dead. Asked him if he have any other gift like communicate with spirit or anything else and what he think about Michael..<br />Im very sad right now about his answer<br /><br />I tried to copy and past the email but look like its not possible ( dont know how to do on the forum)<br />He said that he wrote a book in 2005 about his prediction and michael was in the book . That i must move on cause he is dead , he said that its not possible to pretend to be dead with the justice and the doctor<br />And that he wish michael was bless by god , he also said that he asked michael to do a song about the environment and that he did it!<br /><br />Dont know what to think im really  confuse right now<br /> :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />
    on 1340855057:
    <br />Hello Everyone ,<br />Just want to share with you that i have send an email today to Jucelino Nobrega da Luz<br />I wrote him a big letter and talked to him about Michael , i said that i have see his letter he sended to Mich and that i want to know more.( want to know if is letter was true and real) I told him that for me Michael was not dead. Asked him if he have any other gift like communicate with spirit or anything else and what he think about Michael..<br />Here is the answer for those of you that are interesting :  :( :( :(<br />
    <br />you mean he just reply you this ?<br />
    on 1340855057:
    <br />Hello Everyone ,<br />Just want to share with you that i have send an email today to Jucelino Nobrega da Luz<br />I wrote him a big letter and talked to him about Michael , i said that i have see his letter he sended to Mich and that i want to know more.( want to know if is letter was true and real) I told him that for me Michael was not dead. Asked him if he have any other gift like communicate with spirit or anything else and what he think about Michael..<br />Im very sad right now about his answer<br /><br />I tried to copy and past the email but look like its not possible ( dont know how to do on the forum)<br />He said that he wrote a book in 2005 about his prediction and michael was in the book . That i must move on cause he is dead , he said that its not possible to pretend to be dead with the justice and the doctor<br />And that he wish michael was bless by god , he also said that he asked michael to do a song about the environment and that he did it!<br /><br />Dont know what to think im really  confuse right now<br /> :Pulling_hair:<br />
    <br />hi dear.it's nice to see yr reply.<br />i'm trying to contact professor via skype and see if he would ans. sth different.and maybe sth he could not say too much in order to protect mj or whatever,IDN. <br />no worry dear, we just wait and see.