Maybe We Should Try This.......................

YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I was looking at all the TMZ articles from the 3 year anniversary and a couple others........<br />I noticed they all have SOME words that are in all capital letters. I was thinking.....<br />I wonder if we went back since the hoax started and put together all the words that were in<br />Capital letters together in the sequence from beginning to end ONLY inthe TMZ articles..... We<br />could maaaaaaybe have a note or at least or a paragraph saying something to us. Oviously its just an idea but its one that makes goooood sense to me seeing how that is a pretty under the radar<br />way to get a subliminal message out there....... I am on a droid phone so it would use ALL my data to do this. Please someone check it out...... I really think I may be on to something here.    YM

Comments

• on 1340861712:
    <br />I was looking at all the TMZ articles from the 3 year anniversary and a couple others........<br />I noticed they all have SOME words that are in all capital letters. I was thinking.....<br />I wonder if we went back since the hoax started and put together all the words that were in<br />Capital letters together in the sequence from beginning to end ONLY inthe TMZ articles..... We<br />could maaaaaaybe have a note or at least or a paragraph saying something to us. Oviously its just an idea but its one that makes goooood sense to me seeing how that is a pretty under the radar<br />way to get a subliminal message out there....... I am on a droid phone so it would use ALL my data to do this. Please someone check it out...... I really think I may be on to something here.    YM<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />thats quite a big task. knock urself out.<br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Capitalised words are something we have looked at from time to time in the past, (though apparently not ALL of them, right from the beginning!). For a while we also thought the initial capital letters from each paragraph were significant (and I believe there was actually a BAM given in this way recently). And we thought the dates/times of TMZ's articles referred to bible quotes.<br /><br />Sometimes I think we have given this hoax a life all of its own!
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    Once I get a chance im most certainly going to aussie. The thing is not all of them<br />have capitalized words so it shouldnt take too long.
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    <br />[size=12pt]i think it's a very good idea! everytime i c those words,i try 2 read some message/clue,but i've never been able 2 find something important,so,now,we have 2 consider ur idea! just a question:have all the tmz's articles (about mj,of course) been posted in this forum? i mean:from the 1st 2 the last 1[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1340895798:
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]i think it's a very good idea! everytime i c those words,i try 2 read some message/clue,but i've never been able 2 find something important,so,now,we have 2 consider ur idea! just a question:have all the tmz's articles (about mj,of course) been posted in this forum? i mean:from the 1st 2 the last 1[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Take a look here:<br /><br />www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?board=172.0<br />
    on 1340895953:
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]thanx,mary! and so,r we sure there r all the tmz articles? ok,let's try.....[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1340895953:
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]thanx,mary! and so,r we sure there r all the tmz articles? ok,let's try..... just a(nother) question:r there these capital letters in the other (i mean:articles about other celebrities) tmz's articles? or r they apanage of mj's 1s?[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Michael for me, is behind TMZ from the beginning... :compute: ... a way to send us messages... :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    You mean like we have been doing for 3 years now?
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    Hahahahahahahaha bec.... still at it huh?????
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yes, time out for you until you learn to play nice.