Does the autopsy report on MJ contain fiction?

JesusLover05JesusLover05 Posts: 73
edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion
When I looked at the autopsy report, I think there was fiction in there mixed in with fact. I think the autopsy report needs to be amended to get whatever is in there that is not true about Michael Jackson out of there and leave whatever is true about Michael Jackson in there.

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I know there is just too much to read on the forum, but I believe that this topic may have the answers you are looking for ..Good luck and happy reading.......God bless<br /><br />It's called "Debunking the autopsy report"....Cheers<br /><br />Debunking the Autopsy Report
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1340977969:
    <br />I know there is just too much to read on the forum, but I believe that this topic may have the answers you are looking for ..Good luck and happy reading.......God bless<br /><br />It's called "Debunking the autopsy report"....Cheers<br /><br />Debunking the Autopsy Report<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />This information is very good, it is one of those things that the people to read when they are losing faith.<br />