Seeking a friend for the End of the World

diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Hi everyone,<br /><br />yesterday I discovered a new movie called "Seeking a friend for the End of the Word" so I thought sharing this info might be useful. It's about a guy who finds a friend from old times before the world ends. Here is the trailer:<br /><br />
<br /><br />I have noticed something. In the Movie it says that the world is gonna end in 3 weeks. That's 21 days (777).<br />I really don't know why Hollywood is insisting on making movies about this issue. I believe a hidden plan is the main reason.<br />

Comments

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Ah diggy, I read your title and thought you were looking for a friend before the end!<br /><br />Re End of World movies, I think it's just classic disaster movie material - it doesn't get much more dramatic than the end of the world.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    curls<br />
    Ah diggy, I read your title and thought you were looking for a friend before the end!<br /><br />Re End of World movies, I think it's just classic disaster movie material - it doesn't get much more dramatic than the end of the world.
    <br /><br />Well, in fact i am still looking for some friends because I lost a couple of them in the past few months! :-\
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    awwwwww Diggy, I'm so sorry for your losses...I will always be your friend!!! I LOVE you...(((HUGS))) :bearhug:<br /><br /> I want to reply to this post tomorrow, cause I think Hollywood has been Planting seeds for quite a while now!!! I also Believe that Jim Carey, for sure knows about the ARG/Hoax and maybe Steve Carell also! Steve played the Noah character in Evan almighty) I watched Bruce Almighty again last night, because it was Jim Carrey night on Bravo,( hmmm... Tonight it is Michael Jackson Night on Much...another coincidence??? I think not, Careful Planning is more like it!lol) Anyway... bruce Almighty is totally hoaxified!! The first big clue was the number of the building that Bruce had a meeting with God in was 77256!! 7/7..25/6... I mean, come on!! God's building is Michael's memorial date and death date!!!  There are references to Michael and this hoax/ARG EVERYWHERE!!! Once you start seeing these connections...Lord have mercy!<br /><br />Anyway, it is late and I will post my other findings when I get that post finished tomorrow. it's late and I need to get some sleep.<br /><br />I LOVE you guys!! :bearhug:<br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1341300541:
    <br />curls<br />
    <br /><br />Well, in fact i am still looking for some friends because I lost a couple of them in the past few months! :-\<br />
    <br /><br />Awe, diggyon, I'll be a friend!  I hope you are feeling better! I have lost friends too....bad feeling, I know : (<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXO1aL6s1Cx6ij7a286Y44r28lOWKYlaVqGiLkWKo8_4Bz0O9G<br /><br />Blessings to you my friend!<br />LOVE<br />
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    It might be a trend, what makes profits? there is has a lot of talk for many years of the world ending this december, well the world ending in general which seems to have led to more movies coming out about the disasters.. "the day the earth stood still" "day after tomorrow" "2012" and so fourth. BUT nothing should be dismissed these days :P
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    on 1341300541:
    <br />curls<br />
    <br /><br />Well, in fact i am still looking for some friends because I lost a couple of them in the past few months! :-\<br />
    <br /><br />You can consider me a friend if you want but must warn you, I'mstrange and nuts ;P  :fresse:
    Thank you guys, you really made my day. I love you all.<br /><br />Since the bad guys always show us what their plans are (truth hidden in plain sight) I consider such film s a kind of warning. A huge evil plan is about to become visible and let's not forget that the Illuminati is planning to reduce the population of this planet to only 500.000.000., again another reason why Michael faked his death: to expose the evil plans. Evil plans can't get any evil I guess!
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Oh yeah! seems that the end of the world is the trend. "Seeking a friend for the End of the World" may be looking for MJ, undercover?<br /><br />mjj4ever777<br /><br />
    Awwwwww Diggy, lo siento mucho por sus pérdidas ... yo siempre seré tu amigo! Te amo ... (((ABRAZOS)))  Quiero responder a este post de mañana, porque creo que Hollywood ha estado plantando semillas durante bastante tiempo ahora! También creo que Jim Carrey, sin duda sabe de la Carell ARG / de la broma y tal vez Steve también! Steve interpretó el personaje de Noé en Evan Almighty) vi Bruce Almighty nuevo ayer por la noche, porque era Jim Carrey en la noche de Bravo, (hmmm. .. Esta noche es Noche de Michael Jackson en Gran ... otra coincidencia?? Yo creo que no , la planificación cuidadosa es más como él! lol) En fin ... Bruce Almighty es totalmente hoaxified! La gran pista primero fue el número del edificio que Bruce tuvo una reunión con Dios en la era 77256! 7/7..25/6 ... Quiero decir, vamos! El edificio de Dios es la fecha conmemorativa de Michael y la fecha de la muerte! Hay referencias a Michael y este engaño / ARG EN TODAS PARTES! Una vez que usted comienza a ver estas conexiones ... Señor, ten piedad! De todos modos, ya es tarde y voy a publicar mis hallazgos de otros cuando llegue a ese cargo terminará mañana. ya es tarde y tengo que dormir un poco. Te amo chicos!<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /> long ago I saw the movie and the direction of the building is wow!<br /><br />                                  :bearhug:<br /><br />              scaled.php?server=844&filename=tequieroms.jpg&res=landing<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    Seeking a Friend for the End of the World (2012) - IMDb<br /><br />marumjj<br />
    long ago I saw the movie and the direction of the building is wow!<br />
    <br /><br />Details<br />Country: USA | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia<br />Language: English<br />Release Date: 22 June 2012 (USA) See more »<br />Also Known As: Cercasi amore per la fine del mondo See more »<br />Filming Locations: Los Angeles Center Studios - 450 S. Bixel Street, Downtown, Los Angeles, California, USA See more »<br /><br /><br /><br />marumjj are you sure you saw this movie long time ago? The movie is released only 10 days ago!
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    HidingInSand.jpg
    Hmmmm SEHF, <br /><br />very impressive!!! Is that you looking for your turtle dude?
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    diggyon I meant the appointment of mjj4ever777, which mentions Bruce Almighty 2003<br />
    En fin ... Bruce Almighty es totalmente hoaxified! La gran pista primero fue el número del edificio que Bruce tuvo una reunión con Dios en la era 77256! 7/7..25/6 ... Quiero decir, vamos! El edificio de Dios es la fecha conmemorativa de Michael y la fecha de la muerte! Hay referencias a Michael y este engaño / ARG EN TODAS PARTES! Una vez que usted comienza a ver estas conexiones ... Señor, ten piedad! De todos modos, ya es tarde y voy a publicar mis hallazgos de otros cuando llegue a ese cargo terminará mañana. ya es tarde y tengo
    <br /><br />Buscando un amigo para el Fin del Mundo (2012) - IMDb Has not been released here yet.<br /><br />                            :bearhug:<br /><br />                scaled.php?server=844&filename=tequieroms.jpg&res=landing
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    LOL, I've heard positive reviews about this movie.  Very fun.  <br /><br />Sometimes I get a little paranoid about the end of the world prediction, especially when I see the news and a map of all the wildfires that are running across this country.  It's scary! Won't be water but fire next time starts echoing through my mind, lol.<br /><br />BTW diggy, add me to your friends list.  I would be proud to be one. 
    Oh SEHF, I am sooo sorry for you loss. Please accept my condolences!!!! :P :P
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1341300541:
    <br />curls<br />
    <br /><br />@diggyon, I'm sorry if me making light of the need for friendship touched a raw spot with you.  I would never have made that comment had I known you've just lost some friends. I hope you know you have many friends here, if that's any consolation. xx
    No curls, that's okay. You know, true friends are hard to find and what hurts the most is when you get betrayed or even hurt by those who claim to be your friends. Anyway, I got used to it in a way! But the thread is not about me at all. It is just about the movie!!!<br />
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    on 1341308167:
    <br />HidingInSand.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]SEHF, your avatar is really creepy. Is your turtle ok or what?  :'(  :icon_eek:[/size]
  • Thanks for sharing your thoughts about this movie :) <br />This movie and many others seem to fit in or connected to Michael's message in This Is It "We have four years to get it right or else it's irreversible". Fix it and make that change before it's too late.<br />I also remember the "2012" movie trailer that was shown at the premiere of "This Is It" which surely isn't a coincidence and in all the cinemas<br /><br />
    [size=12pt]Adam Lambert's 'Time For Miracles' Video To Debut Before 'This Is It'<br />A '2012' trailer that includes the 'American Idol' runner-up's music video will be shown before Michael Jackson documentary[/size].
    http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1623753/adam-lambert-shoots-time-miracles-video.jhtml<br /><br />@Diggyon, I'm so sorry about the loss of your friends. I hope it makes you feel a little better to know that you have many friends here :bearhug:<br /><br />@SEHF: I think turtle has lost his iglo home due to the global warming and now has been extinguished :icon_cry: I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. Or was it "George"? Galapagos turtle Lonesome George, over 100 years old, dead | abc7news.com<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I don’t think a 70 mile wide meteorite would do it, but I suppose the aftermath of choked darkened atmosphere might starve us all to death.  Except for those few crazies who have built bunkers with years supply of foods. :icon_e_sad:<br /><br />I took SEHF's pic to mean he doesn't want to see or hear about the meteorite coming and  EOW.<br /><br />Diggyon, I hope we are all friends here!  :beerchug:<br /><br />This EOW talk reminds me of Britney Spear's song.<br /><br />
    <br />