Hi, from wendy

wendy2011wendy2011 Posts: 4
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi guys, I have been guesting for months now and I decided it was time to join the party.<br />I had my doubts not long after the memorial, and thats when I started searching on the net to see if others felt the same. I m pretty much an amateur compared to you guys, but your work and dedication is great.<br /><br />I swing from completley believing to thinking maybe I'm kidding myself (is that normal?), and then out of all of the coincidences and the weird stuff, the one very simple thing that convinves me again is the lyrics they used on "Will you be there" at the memorial - they WERE WRONG  :screaming-7365:, and for some reason that has always resonated with me strongly because to fans it is so simple and so obviously a sign and when I lose faith I think back to that very simple sentence and think "Nah, that wasn't a mistake".<br /><br />I will always be playing catch up with some of you guys, but - you have another beLIEver!

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Welcome Wendy. :)
  • JohnLennonJohnLennon Posts: 31
    Welcome Wendy  :michael-jackson:
  • <br /><br />Welcome Wendy, hope you dont like to much sleep you will be buring the night oil to catch up!  :icon_lol: <br /><br />We all did this in the beginning square eyes very common in beLIEvers  :compute:<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    :penguin:always good to have another one of us crazies running around  :bearhug:
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    welcome Wendy :)  :bearhug:
  • So welcome to the party :icon_razz:<br /><br /><br />NX4631_Z.jpg
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Wendy. I'm glad you signed up and joined us. I always wonder about the guests reading here. There are a hundred or more reading here at any given time. So it's wonderful to meet you. I look forward to your posts.  :bearhug:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Welcome Wendy <br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hi Wendy!<br /><br />Welcome to hoaxland!  Glad you joined the forum officially.  It took me a long time as well.....but have<br />loved it ever since!  Hope you enjoy it here and I am looking forward to reading more from you!<br />Have a beautiful day!<br /><br />Blessings! <br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Hi wendy welcome
  • :bearhug: :moonwalk_: Hi Wendy Welcome!!  :moonwalk_: :bearhug: