TII
Nvtelen.jpg

What do you think?

Sorry if it was discussed before, but i think this is a very big clue

Comments

• <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    :?:
    hmm... that's weird. but michael always do that.even the first performence of michael of billie jean
  • No no, he never did that with his hand
    He did this movement but the hand was different

This is for the TII cd
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    No no, he never did that with his hand
    He did this movement but the hand was different

This is for the TII cd
    ooh OK. but the first pic of the hand looks different then the TII CD photo. his thumb is different. But maybe it is a clue yeah <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> but i don't like the illumination.
  • i wonder if this silhouette is actually Michael, becuase that does not look like his nose- i always thought it turned up slightly?
  • First of all, I don't beLIEve that this sillohuette is Michael.
    Second, that "sign of illumination" seems to be altered. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    i wonder if this silhouette is actually Michael, becuase that does not look like his nose- i always thourgt it turned up slightly?
    yes, you're right. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • yayayaya Posts: 158
    when the thumb is sticking out, it simply means "i love you" in sign language. when the thumb is not out, that's when takes on an evil meaning.
  • doesn't that mean I love you in sign language?
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    doesn't that mean I love you in sign language?

You are righthttp://rataufdraht.orf.at/?story=388<!-- m -->
  • This is embarrassing, but I always thought that was like a rockers salute or something. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    This is embarrassing, but I always thought that was like a rockers salute or something. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

It doesn´t matter. We all are learning
  • MFFreedomMFFreedom Posts: 273
    OK, just joined this forum so a warm hello to everyone.

If you do some research into WHO created sign language, you'll find out, that Mrs. Helen Keller herself was an occultist.

See link.http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/signs_of_satan.htm

My blood froze, when I went to McDonalds getting my burgers in a brown bag which promoted the devils horns hand sign - sold to me as an 'I Love You' ...

Now, I've seen Michael doing this hand sign for quite a while but never payed attention to it. But taking in consideration the reversing of signs (666 becomes 999 and vice versa, etc.) the upward devils horns hand sign consequently becomes the opposite. This is what came to me, when I looked at this picture. This is only my own opinion that I'm stating. But when talking about clues, then they are everywhere and we have to LOOK.

This is what we see at first glance:
    When looking at Michaels' body posture you see him stretching out his right arm with this hand sign pointing down, when his other hand is raised above his head, which is looking at the devils horn sign. An apparent simple dance routine by Michael. Being a dancer myself, I always thought this body posture quite complicated <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But at second glance I see this:
    Michael brings the devil/evil down (devils horn hand sign turned downwards)
    He looks the evil straight into the eyes (looking at this hand) and the raised left hand is ready for the final sting should the evil, which is already on it's knees, attempt to uprise again. So, Michael makes sure, the good will prevail. It will!
  • MFFreedomMFFreedom Posts: 273
    [img][/img]

And on his photo he kind of 'chases' the devil away! Throwing the evil away, as the 'horns' point sideways away from him and he's again looking at it with a scream as if screaming at the devil to get away.
    It could of course be said, he points the horns towards someone/-thing. But I doupt it when looking at the whole picture. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    ugh so creepy..i always see pictures of George Bush Jr..doing the index and pinky finger point. And he's a Skulls and Bones.
  • With the thumb out, it means "I Love You" in sign language. When the thumb is covering the two middle fingers that are against the palm, THAT is the sign of the devil because it forms the goat. The "rock and roll" version of this is with the thumb covering the two middle fingers.

I love you in sign language (take note of the bottom picture too) :
    http://www.lifeprint.com/asl101/topics/i_love_you.htm

Sign of the devil :
    http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/6366524/2/istockphoto_6366524-devil-horn-hand-sign.jpg

A lot of people confuse the two because they are similar.
  • I know this thread is about the back cover of TII CD but i noticed something about the front cover.I didn't find it necessary to start a whole new topic so I'll just post it here. On the front cover of TII (and the TII poster as well) Michaels right arm is blue/purple and his left is red - I'm assuming that he has his back to us. Anyway the colours used remind of diagrams of the heart where de-oxygenated blood is presented by blue/purple colour (right side) and red is used to represent oxygenated blood (left side) i just thought it was an interesting observation - it maybe just be a coincidence. This cardiology reference , if one can call it that, reminded me of Dr Murray.

Picture-116.jpg