Black or Red?

truthseeker07truthseeker07 Posts: 12
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hi fellow hoaxers! I just wanted to express a thought that has been on my mind for a few days.  It seems to me that ever since the executors of Michael's will announced that the estate has almost cleared previous debts, everyone now wants a piece (its been quite for 3 years, while it's been in the red) now its going into major profit phase.  No-one wanted a piece while it was in the red though... yours thoughts please? or an i'm way off beam?

Comments

• mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Wouldn't this be the best time to create controversy then? Don't believe the family $$ battle, I think it's much more complicated than that... MJ has some bad asses to deal with. Besides out of the red means green light.  We're at that 'I_tersection'.
  • Thank you Mindseye!<br />I really don't want to think bad of anyone - but the timing of it all makes me wonder ::)
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1343249404:
    <br />Wouldn't this be the best time to create controversy then? Don't believe the family $$ battle, I think it's much more complicated than that... MJ has some bad asses to deal with. <br /><br />[size=12pt]Besides out of the red means green light.  We're at that 'I_tersection'.[/size]
    E_X_A_C_T_L_Y  ! ! !<br />We're curently standing right in [size=12pt]Fro_t of that I_tersection of lights[/size] ! (red, yellow, green . . . )
  • thank you for your opinion - i'm sure your right :smiley_abuv: