Prince Jackson ‏@princemjjjaxon

MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
New thread for Prince  :icon_e_wink:

Comments

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Prince Jackson (@princemjjjaxon)<;br /><br />I would first like to start off this tweet by thanking the fans that have always stood by me and my family, my dad really appreciated your support and I still treasure it to this day. As I am sure everyone is well aware of the events that have been going on. I have been holding off on backing up my sister and her tweets avidly because I was waiting for the time to reveal my side. As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways. Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt. The following image is of a group chat I had started to several family members. This group text message I had started was replied to but they didn’t know that I could see the responses. For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother. “If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth”<br /><br />-Michael Jackson Jr.<br /><br />pic.twitter.com/jSVlO65X
  • "Michael Jackson Jr" I thought it was Prince Michael Jackson I. Idk, this sounds like it could have been written by MJ, or Prince's lawyer. I feel thats this a way of saying this if coming from MJ. But, if Prince did write this, he's a very well spoken young man :)
  • Prince is very bright and a well spoken  man so it would make sense that he is a well written young man too.
  • SweetyPieSweetyPie Posts: 5
    on 1343310830:
    <br />"Michael Jackson Jr" I thought it was Prince Michael Jackson I. Idk, this sounds like it could have been written by MJ, or Prince's lawyer. I feel thats this a way of saying this if coming from MJ. But, if Prince did write this, he's a very well spoken young man :)<br />
    <br />his legal birth name is "Michael Jackson Jr' that's partly why they're saying the will is fake! Remember a document can not be valid if the names are incorrect (i.e Joe vs Joseph)  ;D
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1343310997:
    <br />Prince is very bright and a well spoken  man so it would make sense that he is a well written young man too.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes but this written piece is guided by MJ, because it's the next step in the hoax.
  • SweetyPieSweetyPie Posts: 5
    on 1343311427:
    <br />
    on 1343310830:
    <br />"Michael Jackson Jr" I thought it was Prince Michael Jackson I. Idk, this sounds like it could have been written by MJ, or Prince's lawyer. I feel thats this a way of saying this if coming from MJ. But, if Prince did write this, he's a very well spoken young man :)<br />
    <br />his legal birth name is "Michael Jackson Jr' that's partly why they're saying the will is fake! Remember a document can not be valid if the names are incorrect (i.e Joe vs Joseph)  ;D<br />
    <br />And Prince is a nick name for him like  "Blanket"  is for Prince Michael Jackson III.
  • Prince is only a nick name? So is Blanket's real name Michael too? and "Prince" is his original nick name? I thought his name is Prince Michael Jackson II. I've never seen the Prince's birth certificate, so I dont know. I just know ( or thought I knew) that Prince and Blanket's name in the MJ's will was incorrect, but I truly dont know.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I believe the name, "Prince" is Michael's grandfather's name....on Miss Katherine's side.  I don't know exactly<br />what's on the birth certificates either, just that's where the name came from.  One of the many things<br />I have learned in 3.5 years, lol!<br /><br />Blessings
  • What does he mean when he says they didn't know I could see the responses?  Isn't that a given in a group chat?
  • on 1343313685:
    <br />Prince is only a nick name? So is Blanket's real name Michael too? and "Prince" is his original nick name? I thought his name is Prince Michael Jackson II. I've never seen the Prince's birth certificate, so I dont know. I just know ( or thought I knew) that Prince and Blanket's name in the MJ's will was incorrect, but I truly dont know.<br />
    <br /><br />No, Prince is the nick name for Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. Born 1997<br />Blanket is the nickname for Prince Michael Jackson II Born 2002<br /><br />Many Jacksons have a nickname. Jackie Jackson is Sigmund Esco Jackson. <br />Taj Jackson = Toriano Adaryll Jackson Jr. 
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    Why did he call 'Prince' Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. and not Michael Joe Jackson Jr. ?  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />I thought the big deal was that MJ's correct name is Michael Joe Jackson? If he isn't Michael Joseph Jackson, there can't be a  Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. can there?  :WTF:
    Prince Jackson ‏@princemjjjaxon<;br /><br />these tweets our not our own <br /><br /><br /> :icon_question: :icon_question: :icon_question:
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    on 1343326449:
    <br />Prince Jackson ‏@princemjjjaxon<;br /><br />these tweets our not our own <br /><br /><br /> :icon_question: :icon_question: :icon_question:<br />
    <br /><br />??<br /><br />plus i think prince can spell better than that...
  • Love4MichaelLove4Michael Posts: 398
    [size=12pt]AND the stuff from earlier was deleted...hmmm[/size]
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    that one is deleted also now...
    Oh maybe: These tweets are not our own because they are our dad´s tweets  :icon_e_wink: :icon_lol:
    People on Twitter are speculating:<br /><br />
    Someone has either taken Prince's phone or hacked him. Whoever is posting now is trying to make it seem like that wasn't Prince earlier.
    <br /><br />
    I think someone hacked Prince's account. Look the last tweet is from "web", they always tweet from "iPhone".
  • Love4MichaelLove4Michael Posts: 398
    [size=12pt]Okay...I'm officially ordering one of those straightjackets that ya'll are always taking about.  I must have gone completely insane...lmfao.  This just popped into my obviously over-hoaxed brain...hint: think Rockin' Robin intro...<br /><br />Twitter delete delete...Twitter delete delete...Twitter delete delete<br /><br />Going into a nice dark corner now...(if I can stop laughing at myself long enough)[/size]
    Looks like the tweets have been removed. My speculation is there's a change in plan, or now following legal advice. <br /><br />As I see in Paris tweet...'time to #hibernate'
    So is this going to be social criticism?<br /><br />Criticism of social networks (since they are THE medium nowadays for spreading news...) maybe?<br /><br />Expose the system from within?<br /><br />Is Michael about to pull the rug out from under everyone´s feet now?<br /><br />
  • I am just sayin that the people in power are very powerful.<br />The whole twitter site was down not long ago.<br /><br />Prince might have exposed to much.<br />Or he chose to delete it himself cause he might have been told to do so.<br />Or one of his uncles got a hold of the password and deleted it, can explain the tweet (the tweets are not our own) that's exactly what they keep writing about on X17 and someone wrote something there that it is Randys fave tabloid to go to and sell gossip.<br /><br />Who knows...
    It already made news on TMZ anyway, mission accomplished. And other outlets<br />Prince Jackson: Grandmother was misguided - Yahoo! News Malaysia
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    “If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth”<br /><br />-Michael Jackson Jr.<br /><br />
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1343326984:
    <br />Oh maybe: These tweets are not our own because they are our dad´s tweets  :icon_e_wink: :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />This is what I was thinking..  :beerchug:
  • on 1343326063:
    <br />Why did he call 'Prince' Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. and not Michael Joe Jackson Jr. ?  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />I thought the big deal was that MJ's correct name is Michael Joe Jackson? If he isn't Michael Joseph Jackson, there can't be a  Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. can there?  :WTF:<br />
    <br /><br />Michael's real second name is Joe, 'Prince' second name is Joseph. I'm not sure but there are still two "Michael J. Jacksons" so 'Prince' is Michael Jr.