Katherine Jackson I'll SHARE Guardianship with TJ

MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
edited January 1970 in News
kjtj.jpg<br /><br />Katherine Jackson says she's had a change of heart ... and is now ready to SPLIT guardianship of MJ's 3 children with her grandson TJ.<br /><br />Katherine's attorney, Perry Sanders, tells TMZ ... TJ and Katherine  will file a request for JOINT GUARDIANSHIP with the court early next week ... and they expect it will be approved.<br /><br />Perry tells us, "That pleading will essentially now legally reflect how Mrs. Jackson and TJ have often shared  responsibilities of raising the children since Michael Jackson's tragic passing."<br /><br />Katherine's lawyer says the new arrangement "reflected the wishes of [Michael Jackson's] children" ... Paris, Prince and Blanket.<br /><br />If the court grants the joint request, Katherine's lawyer says TJ will be able to assume a lot of the day-to-day responsibilities that have been stressing Katherine out ... including management of household personnel and security.<br /><br />"It will also make clear for school personnel and anyone else coming into contact with the children that TJ is authorized to act on their behalf," Perry tells TMZ.<br /><br />"Mrs. Jackson will then be freed up to focus on the more personal everyday decision making related to the lives and activities of the children."<br /><br />Katherine's lawyer says the agreement would still empower Katherine to CONTROL THE FAMILY'S ALLOWANCE ... which is $70k per month.<br /><br />The arrangement also seems to make TJ a shoo-in to become the SOLE guardian of the children if Katherine dies while they are still minors.<br /><br />Katherine's lawyer concludes, "Mrs. Jackson is extremely pleased with the prospect of enjoying the pleasure of raising Michael's children without the day-to-day tedium of items such as managing the large staff that goes with such a high profile family and focus her attention on being a grandmother and raising Michael's children."<br /><br />Perry tells us ... TJ will file a petition to become the sole permanent guardian later today ... but that's just a formality because of a court imposed deadline. The joint petition will TRUMP that filing. <br /><br />Katherine Jackson -- I'll SHARE Guardianship with TJ | TMZ.com

Comments

• mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    :thjajaja121:  I'm thinking victory. Genius.
  • I wonder if Debbie Rowe or Diana Ross are going to pop up out of nowhere with an opinion on this and continue the circus.