LOL Now Janet is missing..

JosJos Posts: 360
edited January 1970 in News

Comments

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Spoof but funny  :icon_mrgreen:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    My belly hurts from all the laughing these days.<br />This turns from a THRILLER into a crazy COMEDY!!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br />I think they all go to visit Michael one by one  :thjajaja121: They pretend to be missing while they see Michael. Then come back and the next one goes "missing". Wonder who's next!?  :thjajaja121:<br /><br /><br />JANET JACKSON MISSING! | Weekly World News By World Weekly News - The World's Only Reliable News - :thjajaja121:<br /><br /><br />"Sources close to Jermaine say that he fears “Paris and her henchmen” have <br />done “something awful” to Janet."  :thjajaja121:<br /><br /><br />"Diana Ross has agreed to mediate in the Jackson Family Feud,<br /> but Paris had this to say about that, “who the hell is Diana Ross?”" :thjajaja121:<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]"Meanwhile, Michael prays for peace in his family:"  :icon_eek: :icon_question: :animal0017: :thjajaja121:[/size]<br /><br /><br />"If you have information on the whereabouts of Janet Jackson please contact WWN immediately…"  :thjajaja121: <br />WHY NOT contact the POLICE !!??  :thjajaja121:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Meanwhile, Michael prays for peace in his family: :icon_eek: :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />janetjacksongoned.jpg
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Notice the ad on each side?  T-rex and little sweet lamb!  :thjajaja121: :icon_lol: :thjajaja121: :icon_lol: :judge-smiley: :ghsdf:<br /><br />triassicpa.jpg
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Anyone check the spa in AZ?<br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1343417802:
    <br />Anyone check the spa in AZ?<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
    on 1343417802:
    <br />AZ...or maybe OZ ??  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1343417862:
    <br />
    on 1343417802:
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :smiley-vault-misc-150: :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br /><br />The Real Reason Janet Jackson Joined Siblings In Plot To Overthrow The Executors of Michael's Estate | Radar Online
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1343425365:
    <br />
    on 1343417802:
    <br />AZ...or maybe OZ ??  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121:<br /><br />I think the spa might be over run with hoaxers after bam....what do you gals & guys think.....<br />Post-Bam retreat at the spa?  I think they could come up with some fun some treatments<br />for us:<br /><br />TS's Re-directive Yoga.......redirect the stress of hoaxer life<br /><br />Front's Facial Peel......peel away the layers of an overly pursed forehead/brow from all the WTF moments<br /><br />Back's Body Wrap.....*helicopter ride optional<br /><br />TMZ Mud Bath.......using only the purest dirt available<br /><br />Triple 7 Aromatherapy Session........7 herbs, 7 spices, 7 essential oils for 1 relaxing 17 minute session <br /><br />Death Hoax Hot Spring..........complete with a set of embroidered bath towels with member name<br /><br /><br />OK...this just proves I am in need of a break!  LOL....oh well.......<br />Blessings Always<br />:) <br /><br />
  • Love4MichaelLove4Michael Posts: 398
    :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:<br /><br /> :th_bravo:
  • susie58777susie58777 Posts: 19
      <br /> <br /><br />I think the spa might be over run with hoaxers after bam....what do you gals & guys think.....<br />Post-Bam retreat at the spa?  I think they could come up with some fun some treatments<br />for us:<br /><br />TS's Re-directive Yoga.......redirect the stress of hoaxer life<br /><br />Front's Facial Peel......peel away the layers of an overly pursed forehead/brow from all the WTF moments<br /><br />Back's Body Wrap.....*helicopter ride optional<br /><br />TMZ Mud Bath.......using only the purest dirt available<br /><br />Triple 7 Aromatherapy Session........7 herbs, 7 spices, 7 essential oils for 1 relaxing 17 minute session <br /><br />Death Hoax Hot Spring..........complete with a set of embroidered bath towels with member name<br /><br /><br />OK...this just proves I am in need of a break!  LOL....oh well.......<br />Blessings Always<br /> <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /> :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :TongueOutSmiley:<br /><br />Thanks for the laughs...!  Maybe you need some rest too, the spa maybe?..LOL
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1343428933:
    <br />
    on 1343425365:
    <br />
    on 1343417802:
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121:<br /><br />I think the spa might be over run with hoaxers after bam....what do you gals & guys think.....<br />Post-Bam retreat at the spa?  I think they could come up with some fun some treatments<br />for us:<br /><br />TS's Re-directive Yoga.......redirect the stress of hoaxer life<br /><br />Front's Facial Peel......peel away the layers of an overly pursed forehead/brow from all the WTF moments<br /><br />Back's Body Wrap.....*helicopter ride optional<br /><br />TMZ Mud Bath.......using only the purest dirt available<br /><br />Triple 7 Aromatherapy Session........7 herbs, 7 spices, 7 essential oils for 1 relaxing 17 minute session <br /><br />Death Hoax Hot Spring..........complete with a set of embroidered bath towels with member name<br /><br /><br />OK...this just proves I am in need of a break!  LOL....oh well.......<br />Blessings Always<br />:)<br />
    <br /><br />Wishy...it's gonna need more than that. I no longer have regular sleep patterns. I work, then spend the rest of the available day / night on here.....I now become wide eyed awake at night ....all night..... I'm going to need something to knock me out so I can get some shut-eye after this is all over. What would you suggest?
    on 1343428933:
    <br />
    on 1343425365:
    <br />
    on 1343417802:
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121:<br /><br />I think the spa might be over run with hoaxers after bam....what do you gals & guys think.....<br />Post-Bam retreat at the spa?  I think they could come up with some fun some treatments<br />for us:<br /><br />TS's Re-directive Yoga.......redirect the stress of hoaxer life<br /><br />Front's Facial Peel......peel away the layers of an overly pursed forehead/brow from all the WTF moments<br /><br />Back's Body Wrap.....*helicopter ride optional<br /><br />TMZ Mud Bath.......using only the purest dirt available<br /><br />Triple 7 Aromatherapy Session........7 herbs, 7 spices, 7 essential oils for 1 relaxing 17 minute session <br /><br />Death Hoax Hot Spring..........complete with a set of embroidered bath towels with member name<br /><br /><br />OK...this just proves I am in need of a break!  LOL....oh well.......<br />Blessings Always<br />:)<br />
    <br /><br />LMFAO !!  :thjajaja121: I'm choking here!  :thjajaja121: <br /><br />I vote for Wishy President (of the OZ Spa) ! you're a genius!!  :bearhug:
    on 1343430367:
    <br />[...]<br />Wishy...it's gonna need more than that. I no longer have regular sleep patterns. I work, then spend the rest of the available day / night on here.....I now become wide eyed awake at night ....all night..... I'm going to need something to knock me out so I can get some shut-eye after this is all over. What would you suggest?
    <br />[size=14pt]+ 1[/size]
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    :omg:  Book an appointment for me?  :LolLolLolLol:
    on 1343436592:
    <br /> :omg:  Book an appointment for me?  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
      :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />OHH DEFINITELY! ME TOO!!  :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_bounce:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Wishingstar<br />
    I think the spa might be over run with hoaxers after bam....what do you gals & guys think.....<br />Post-Bam retreat at the spa?  I think they could come up with some fun some treatments<br />for us:<br /><br />TS's Re-directive Yoga.......redirect the stress of hoaxer life<br /><br />Front's Facial Peel......peel away the layers of an overly pursed forehead/brow from all the WTF moments<br /><br />Back's Body Wrap.....*helicopter ride optional<br /><br />TMZ Mud Bath.......using only the purest dirt available<br /><br />Triple 7 Aromatherapy Session........7 herbs, 7 spices, 7 essential oils for 1 relaxing 17 minute session <br /><br />Death Hoax Hot Spring..........complete with a set of embroidered bath towels with member name
    <br />Great business strategy and ideas!<br />Front/TS are you reading?<br />
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    on 1343428933:
    <br />
    on 1343425365:
    <br />
    on 1343417802:
    <br /><br />Oh my God, this is the right kind of spa I need since 3 years! This will definitely be my favorite place of all!!!  :thjajaja121: