Jermaine Jackson 'We're ONE Family ... We Will Heal'

MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
edited January 1970 in News
mjfamjerma.jpg<br /><br />Jermaine Jackson promises ... the Jackson family war is coming to an end ... he's just not sure when.<br /><br />Jermaine made the proclamation at a concert in Saratoga, CA this weekend -- while performing with his brothers Tito, Marlon and Jackie.<br />"We are a family ... sometime it seems to get complicated."<br /><br />Jermaine continued, "We're ONE ... the Jackson family is one. We are one family and we WILL heal, I promise you."<br /><br />Of course, Jermaine wasn't just talking to the fans .. his mother Katherine and MJ's kids Prince, Paris and Blanket were all in the audience ...though sources tell us it didn't seem like the kids were very amused by the speech. <br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/30/jermaine-jackson-were-one-heal/

Comments

• Jermaine is right when he says they will heal. Maybe they will heal when Michael Jackson comes back from the dead.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    his mother Katherine and MJ's kids Prince, Paris and Blanket were all in the audience ...though sources tell us it didn't seem like the kids were very amused by the speech.
    <br /><br /><br /><br />TMZ and their comments ...        SILBAR%2B001.jpg
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    <br />"...it seems to get complicated"<br />
    <br /><br />Yes...and things aren't always what they seem to be  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • I like the emphasis on "ONE" it reminds me of UNO.
  • Things seem to get complicated...<br /><br />I like that. Things in family at the moment are only perceived to be complicated, but really arent.<br /><br /><br />Tsk tsk to the hoaxers and non believers who are making a whole lot of assumptions based on things that only 'seem' to be complicated.
  • "We Will heal" has two readings: <br />1. Emphasizing the word "Will" (fake will).<br />2. We will heal the world (Michael Jackson's word).<br />Just thinking out loud.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    ummm seems like i remember i think at the end of american dream the scene is on the victory tour right? seems like michael makes some kind of speech about family , yada yada victory so on.  was that something that in deed happened on that tour that he made that speech? is it somewhere where we could view it?
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Of course, Jermaine wasn't just talking to the fans ..
    <br /><br />Of course not......he was talking to the hoaxers as well  :icon_e_wink:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1343699381:
    <br />ummm seems like i remember i think at the end of american dream the scene is on the victory tour right? seems like michael makes some kind of speech about family , yada yada victory so on.  was that something that in deed happened on that tour that he made that speech? is it somewhere where we could view it?<br />
    <br /><br />Here ya go, starting at 2:50.  He sure can dance good similar to MJ, but he sure doesn't seem to talk much like him.<br />Do you guys know if MJ had a hand in writing the script for this movie?  I know this actor passed away (I hear) which is sad.<br /><br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Do you guys know if MJ had a hand in writing the script for this movie?  I know this actor passed away (I hear) which is sad.<br />
    <br />I know Jermaine and then wife Margaret Maldonado worked on it. I read it in her book on line at Jetzi's. I think I remember reading it being based loosely on Katherine's biography. and that  Michael's permission was needed. I guess we will never know how much of a hand [if any] MJ had in this as all we have to go on is what is in print regarding it. <br />
  • popisdeadpopisdead Posts: 205
    Michael started as a child  to do with the music industry and the showbiz. The hatred of his growing success has not spared even some members of his family (a few family members exempt). All have always pointed to his money, not caring about his problems and his moods .At the last trial against the family Arvizo his family had paid attention to him and comfort ... but just apparently for the cameras , because the event was of importance for global media and  was a good advertisement for those who feel inferior and frustrated  . He did everything to protect his children from these hungry sharks trusting people with economic and financial capacity as current executors of the estate . The further exclusion of sharks is now degenerating into squabbles with serious mental and physical abuse which is a shame to the whole world to understand that money does not look in face nor grandchildren and brothers neither sisters and parents ...what  is only willing to do anything for the money ... even to trample basic but very important as the feelings between aunt and nephew or son and mother... and shameful that this also happens with such ease in front the eyes of cameras ready to send abuse broadcast all over the world ... my prayer is one ... michael please stop all this is now ...before things escalate and someone gets hurt even more ... this is it ... this is really it!  i love you<br />
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    <br />"We are a family ... sometime it seems to get complicated."<br /><br />Jermaine continued, "We're ONE ... the Jackson family is one. We are one family and we WILL heal, I promise you."<br /><br />Of course, Jermaine wasn't just talking to the fans ..<br />
    <br /><br />"The adverb sometime (one word) means "at an indefinite or unstated time in the future." <br />The phrase some time (two words) means "a period of time." <br />The adverb sometimes (one word) means "occasionally, now and then."<br />http://grammar.about.com/od/words/a/sometimeusage.htm<br /><br /><br />One will - not a faked and a right one?<br />At an indefinite or unstated time in the future it seems to get complicated.<br />But it is not complicated. It just seems to get complicated.<br /><br />Heads up. Thank you Jermaine.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1343758994:
    <br />Michael started as a child  to do with the music industry and the showbiz. The hatred of his growing success has not spared even some members of his family (a few family members exempt). All have always pointed to his money, not caring about his problems and his moods .At the last trial against the family Arvizo his family had paid attention to him and comfort ... but just apparently for the cameras , because the event was of importance for global media and  was a good advertisement for those who feel inferior and frustrated  . He did everything to protect his children from these hungry sharks trusting people with economic and financial capacity as current executors of the estate . The further exclusion of sharks is now degenerating into squabbles with serious mental and physical abuse which is a shame to the whole world to understand that money does not look in face nor grandchildren and brothers neither sisters and parents ...what  is only willing to do anything for the money ... even to trample basic but very important as the feelings between aunt and nephew or son and mother... and shameful that this also happens with such ease in front the eyes of cameras ready to send abuse broadcast all over the world ... my prayer is one ... michael please stop all this is now...before things escalate and someone gets hurt even more ... this is it ... this is really it!  i love you<br />
    <br /><br />There is a lot of assumptions being made in this post IMO....and attacks/unfounded accusations against any of the Jacksons will not be tolerated on this forum.<br /><br />Things aren't always what they seem...<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • QUEENQUEEN Posts: 22
    HI ALL New Girl In Town<br /><br />I think Jermaine talks easy about things but doesn't see how he runs things in terms of his views about the family. He's always on both sides without much thought he goes where the wind blows.<br /><br />QUEEN
  • Welcome to the forum QUEEN.<br /><br />Are you a 'long time' or 'new' hoaxer? <br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1343662687:
    <br />
    <br />"...it seems to get complicated"<br />
    <br /><br />Yes...and things aren't always what they seem to be  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Great film !!!!  :michael-jackson: :icon_e_wink:
    Yes very new but I know all there is 2 know about MJ and Family.<br /><br /><br />QUEEN
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1343773458:
    <br />Yes very new but I know all there is 2 know about MJ and Family.<br /><br /><br />QUEEN<br />
    <br /><br />I wouldn't be so sure... lol. Welcome to the nuthouse.<br /><br />@popisdead: Jackson family bashing is IN NO WAY allowed on this forum, no matter which family member. Consider this a warning.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Oh well I am to mature for that I have no time for hating.<br /><br />QUEEN that name means something to me.
    Sorry I thought that comemt was meant for ME....Oh thanks for the welcoming : )<br /><br />QUEEN
  • Without the Jackson family, we wouldn't have our Michael!<br /><br /><br />L.O.V.E you Jacksons!!  :smiley_abuv:
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    We are one...from the Lion King 2 soundtrack....beautiful lyrics:<br /><br />As you go through life you'll see<br />There is so much that we<br />Don't understand<br /><br />And the only thing we know<br />Is that things don't always go<br />The way we planned<br /><br />But you'll see everyday<br />That we'll never turn away<br />When it seems all your dreams come undone<br /><br />We will stand by your side<br />Filled with hope and filled with pride<br />We are more than we are<br />We are one<br /><br /><br />If theres so much I must be<br />Can't I still just be me<br />The way i am?<br /><br />Can I trust in my own heart<br />Or am i just one part<br />Of some big plan?<br /><br /><br />Even those who are gone<br />Are with us as we go on<br />Your jouney has only begun<br /><br />Tears of pain tears of joy<br />One thing nothing can destroy<br />Is our pride deep inside<br />We are one<br /><br />We are one you and I<br />We are like earth and sky<br />One family under the sun<br /><br />All the wisdom to lead<br />All the courage that you need<br />You will find when you see<br />We are one<br /><br /><br />Read more: LION KING - WE ARE ONE LYRICS http://www.metrolyrics.com/we-are-one-lyrics-lion-king.html#ixzz22GyXA27G <br />Copied from MetroLyrics.com
    oh dearies....i love this forum from the bottom of my heart...love to share my opinion here...thank you
    on 1343763286:
    <br />
    on 1343758994:
    <br />Michael started as a child  to do with the music industry and the showbiz. The hatred of his growing success has not spared even some members of his family (a few family members exempt). All have always pointed to his money, not caring about his problems and his moods .At the last trial against the family Arvizo his family had paid attention to him and comfort ... but just apparently for the cameras , because the event was of importance for global media and  was a good advertisement for those who feel inferior and frustrated  . He did everything to protect his children from these hungry sharks trusting people with economic and financial capacity as current executors of the estate . The further exclusion of sharks is now degenerating into squabbles with serious mental and physical abuse which is a shame to the whole world to understand that money does not look in face nor grandchildren and brothers neither sisters and parents ...what  is only willing to do anything for the money ... even to trample basic but very important as the feelings between aunt and nephew or son and mother... and shameful that this also happens with such ease in front the eyes of cameras ready to send abuse broadcast all over the world ... my prayer is one ... michael please stop all this is now...before things escalate and someone gets hurt even more ... this is it ... this is really it!  i love you<br />
    <br /><br />There is a lot of assumptions being made in this post IMO....and attacks/unfounded accusations against any of the Jacksons will not be tolerated on this forum.<br /><br />Things aren't always what they seem...<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />thanks for your suggestion...L.O.V.E. and blessing to you....
    on 1343773933:
    <br />
    on 1343773458:
    <br />Yes very new but I know all there is 2 know about MJ and Family.<br /><br /><br />QUEEN<br />
    <br /><br />I wouldn't be so sure... lol. Welcome to the nuthouse.<br /><br />@popisdead: Jackson family bashing is IN NO WAY allowed on this forum, no matter which family member. Consider this a warning.<br />
    <br /><br />oh...ok souza...thanks to warning me...it seems i back at my youngest age when i was warned at elementary school...thank you to make me feel young again...i just shared my opinion ...I did not know that here the Jacksons were exempt from being criticized ... but even if they are doing something wrong? can you explain me why?i was ...am and i will be always on the side of the weak and those who can not defend themselves regardless of the surname that they  lead from the pope to the most poor man of the world...so i promise i will not criticize more the jackson here...for a reason i really don't know...but i wait for your explanation about this jacksons immunity... i hope this could not ruin our gracious comparison....love and blessings...