Just sayin Hia :)

Xarian7Xarian7 Posts: 6
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi there  :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />Found this site a few days ago, not a fan of lurking.. and i keep coming back so i thought i'd join.<br />I love what your doing here.. i don't think i need to go in to details on how good it feels to see other sane folks who feel the same way. I probably won't post much.. but i thought i'd at least say hia and thanks :icon_e_biggrin:

Comments

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Hi there Xarian7 and welcome to the forum!<br /><br />Glad you joined. <br /><br />Did you just call us "sane folks"? Wow....that´s something we hardly ever hear from the "outside world"  :icon_e_wink: :icon_lol:<br />So thanks for that. <br /><br />Enjoy your time here.<br /><br />Cheers  :beerchug:
  • <br />Welcome and thanks for your support!<br /><br />Hia back to you :icon_e_biggrin: <br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Welcome to Hoaxland Xarian7!<br />yes, "sane folks" <br /> :thjajaja121:<br />Just have to laugh sometimes.......<br /><br />Looking forward to hearing more from you!<br />Have a blessed day/evening.....<br /><br />LOVE<br />
  • Hello there! Welcome to the hoax family  :bearhug: You have no idea how excited I am to be called sane...I guess that shows how not sane I am  :icon_lol:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Welcome Xarian,  I like you already.  :)
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Xarian7 welcome! you said "healthy people" and it sounds good, thanks, I added, "united in love for MJ" feel comfortable<br />  <br />                                :bearhug:
  • Hello Xarian. Welcome to the circus. We look forward to reading your posts.<br /><br />Are you a new or long term hoaxer?<br /><br /><br />welcome_mat.jpg
  • Xarian7Xarian7 Posts: 6
    Wow, thanks everyone  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />I was on the fence for the 1st year, always kinda kept it to myself that i felt he wasn't gone, somehow this years anniversary sparked me actively looking for .. well anything really.. as it's been 3 years and i still feel the same.<br /><br />I read through a few sites before i landed here, and as i said i kept coming back :) maybe it's the orange.. i duuno.. lol<br /><br />& i grew up on MJ, there's rather embarrassing Photo's of me doing Thriller in my Pj's.. although im alot older now.. not much has changed :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br /><br />Thanks agian
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1343860482:
    <br />Welcome to Hoaxland Xarian7!<br />yes, "sane folks" <br /> :thjajaja121:<br />Just have to laugh sometimes.......
    And as they say... a day without laughing is a day wasted!  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Thank you @Xarian7!  :icon_e_biggrin: and WELCOME to HOAXland :bearhug:
  • Hi Xarian welcome to the best forum thanks for clarifying:<br /><br />beLIEvers        = sane folks<br />Non beLIEvers = insane folks  :LolLolLolLol: the world upside down  :icon_bounce:<br /><br />Enjoy the bumpy ride!
  • Hello Xarian, Welcome to thé forum.<br /><br />I hope you have a very good stay here.<br /><br />Shy :bearhug:
  • ThémisThémis Posts: 63
    <br /><br />Welcome Xarian, hope you will have a good time here...<br /><br />Thémis    :bearhug:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Xarian7 welcome