La Toya Jackson I'm HONORED by Russian Swimmers' MJ Tribute

CyanMoonCyanMoon Posts: 31
edited January 1970 in News
[size=14pt]La Toya Jackson<br />I'm HONORED by Russian<br />Swimmers' MJ Tribute<br />[/size]8/9/2012 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />0809-natalia-ischenko-and-svetlana-romashina-getty-2.jpg<br /><br />Russia's INCREDIBLE synchronized swimming team didn't just blow away the judges with their gold medal-winning Michael Jackson routine this week -- they also left a lasting impression on one particular member of the Jackson family.<br /><br />In case you missed it, the Russian team of Natalia Ischenko and Svetlana Romashina donned MJ-themed bathing suits and performed an amazing routine to the King of Pop's "They Don't Care About Us." The performance eventually helped them land the gold, over Spain.<br /><br />
<br /><br />Their routine was near-perfect -- but no one was more impressed than Michael's sister, La Toya Jackson, who tells TMZ, "I'm thankful for the honor that the Olympian swimmers paid to my brother Michael's memory."<br /><br />She adds, "It is so wonderful to see how many global fans he has!"<br /><br />Yes, global fans who look OUTSTANDING in bathing suits

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    YAY! :) KUDOS for all MJ fans!!  :icon_bounce:  :th_bravo:<br /><br />untitloxo.jpg
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    don't forget that canadian team worked with cirque du soleil  :smiley_abuv:
  • Great routine! :th_bravo: :michael_jackson-1135:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Amazing...I'm speechless....is a joy !!!  :bearhug: :bearhug:  :michael-jackson:
  • QUEENQUEEN Posts: 22
    michael-jackson-relaxing.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />This was so amazing just wonderful<br /><br />QUEEN<br /><br /><br />HE LOVED IT
  • So amazing!  :th_bravo:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Almost perfect synchrony of the Russian swimmers, I could hardly close my mouth when I saw their swimsuits  :affraid:<br />SimPattyK, I love your Water water water  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />                      :bearhug:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1344555320:
    <br />michael-jackson-relaxing.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />This was so amazing just wonderful<br /><br />QUEEN<br /><br /><br />HE LOVED IT<br />
    <br /><br />How do you know?
  • I saw 5 days ago and I straight away posted as follows:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=20800.msg420325#msg420325
  • QUEENQUEEN Posts: 22
    I said that to fit that photo where MJ looks pleased hope that MADE sense MaryK.<br /><br /><br />QUEEN
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1344556731:
    <br />SimPattyK, I love your Water water water  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />                      :bearhug:
    <br /> :LolLolLolLol: It just reminded me of his singing.... :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br /><br />@sweetsunsetwithMJ: yeah I remember you mentioned it... then it was all over FB  :icon_e_wink:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Ok, I take it all back, Michael IS now officially connected to the Olympics!! "It's me, I'm everywhere"!<br /><br />LOL, I thought of you sweetsunset, as soon as I saw this article - I wonder if LaToya first heard of the Russian swimmers' tribute right there in your post. Or whether Harvey did!
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    woo hoo.....that performance is freaking awesome! <br /><br />So wonderful they won the Gold Medal for it too.<br /><br /> :michael-jackson:<br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Oh that was one of the best tributes ever, it made me cry of joy. He is so loved all over the world and this makes me happy!<br />I love you Michael!<br />
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    Woooww!!! This was an amazingly perfect routine and the fact they did it to Michael's music....... it's the icing on the cake :))))))
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    simply<br /><br />  SmileyBeautiful.gif