Hello from Haiti :)

TuTcurseTuTcurse Posts: 22
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello everyone my names Kat. I'm a young hoax investigator. People make fun of me all the time. But I'm going to stick it through until BAMs day. I finally signed up after years of just visiting almost everyday lol.

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Hi Kat welcome to the forum
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Kat. We'll stick it out together here with the other knowers till BAM's day. Glad you finally signed up. Welcome aboard.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Welcome Kat. :)
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Hi Kat.<br /><br />Welcome<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • Hi Kat be very welcome to this complex hoax I hope we will arrive together to the BAM's day if that happens one day.
  • TuTcurseTuTcurse Posts: 22
    Yes thank you. Nice to meet you all.
  • welcome :icon_e_biggrin:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Welcome Kat! I am glad that you have signed, by the way I love Haiti!  :bearhug:
  • Welcome Kat to the forum.  :)
    on 1345462779:
    <br />Welcome Kat! I am glad that you have signed, by the way I love Haiti!  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you everyone, and Haiti is amazing, we've been working hard to restore our home! I hope you visit one day!
  • on 1344609148:
    <br />Hello everyone my names Kat. I'm a young hoax investigator. People make fun of me all the time. But I'm going to stick it through until BAMs day. I finally signed up after years of just visiting almost everyday lol.<br />
    <br /><br />Hello Kat , good to see you registered here, welcome, i wish you a great time here.<br /><br />Shy
    on 1345533277:
    <br />
    on 1344609148:
    <br />Hello everyone my names Kat. I'm a young hoax investigator. People make fun of me all the time. But I'm going to stick it through until BAMs day. I finally signed up after years of just visiting almost everyday lol.<br />
    <br /><br />Hello Kat , good to see you registered here, welcome, i wish you a great time here.<br /><br />Shy<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you, I am,
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Hi TuTcurse, we'll make it all through together!  Interesting name!
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    Heya and Welcome  :)
  • Hi Kat, welcome here!<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />L.O.V.E.