MICHAEL JACKSON FIRE At Neverland Ranch

Love4MichaelLove4Michael Posts: 398
edited January 1970 in News
[size=10pt]Saw the link on Twitter about 30 minutes ago...[/size]<br /><br />[size=18pt]MICHAEL JACKSON<br />FIRE<br />At Neverland Ranch[/size]<br /><br />BREAKING NEWS<br />0814-neverland-ranch-article-getty-3.jpg<br /><br />A grease-filled barbeque torpedoed a big party at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch this AM.<br /><br />A large group was there for the shindig, when the staff lit the BBQ to get the coals hot.  We're told a grease build-up on the system ignited the hood system and caused some panic.  <br /><br />Three engines from the Santa Barbara County Fire Dept. arrived but the blaze had already been put out. <br /><br />The BBQ was cancelled.<br /><br />El Pollo Loco anyone?

Comments

• ??? A party huh? Pre-bam party perhaps for a successful job pulling off the hoax??
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    pollo loco? :icon_eek: :icon_lol:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    What party can they possibly have at Neverland now??<br />The title seems odd: Michael Jackson fire.....does this make sense - Michael Jackson fire??<br />Language barrier maybe....<br /><br />
    on 1344975183:
    <br />pollo loco? :icon_eek: :icon_lol:<br />
    <br />What does it mean pollo loco?
  • on 1344975474:
    <br />
    on 1344975183:
    <br />What does it mean pollo loco?<br />
    <br />It means crazy chicken in Spanish but El Pollo Loco is a restaurant out here.<br /><br />Maybe this fire has some connection to the Pepsi fire?
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1344975474:
    <br />
    on 1344975183:
    <br />What does it mean pollo loco?<br />
    <br /><br />Well literally: Crazy chicken  :icon_lol:<br /><br />But:<br /><br />200px-El_Pollo_Loco_logo.svg.png<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Pollo_Loco
    I should have guessed that. Crazy chicken huh :icon_lol:??<br />I feel like waving Hi to TMZ  ;D.<br /><br />
  • mjjtruthmjjtruth Posts: 11
    huh? that is somehow symbolically...<br /><br />Fire @ Neverland...<br /><br /> :icon_e_geek:
  • Is there any photos of fire trucks entering or leaving Neverland? Photos of police cars (in MA, USA police cars always accompany a fire truck & vise versa) leaving or entering?. No police talking about the incident yet, on the record? Did this fire actually happen?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Back to June 25th 2009?
    on 1344977385:
    <br />Is there any photos of fire trucks entering or leaving Neverland? Photos of police cars (in MA, USA police cars always accompany a fire truck & vise versa) leaving or entering?. No police talking about the incident yet, on the record? Did this fire actually happen?<br />
    <br />that's a very good question.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth."
  • mjjtruthmjjtruth Posts: 11
    on 1344978213:
    <br />
    Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth."
    <br />
    <br /><br />exactly my thought. and this comes in the middle of building opinion about if the will is valid or not. ;)
  • Omg that's hilarious!  :thjajaja121:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    There was another fire at Neverland, this month 6 years ago.<br /><br />http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2006-08-25-fire-neverland_x.htm<br /><br />Actually, the date of that fire is interesting, August 25, because that date was also the incorrect one on the 'autopsy' photo and the date the jumping out of the coroner van vid was released in 2009.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    [size=18pt]MICHAEL JACKSON[/size]<br />[size=8pt]FIRE[/size]<br />[size=18pt]At Neverland Ranch[/size]<br /><br />  :icon_geek:  ;D
    on 1344984835:
    <br />[size=18pt]MICHAEL JACKSON[/size]<br />[size=8pt]FIRE[/size]<br />[size=18pt]At Neverland Ranch[/size]<br /><br />  :icon_geek:  ;D<br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />Seems his party go out of hand!
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />Yes yes  :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />Cool facts Andrea.<br /><br />For some reason I thought of this when I read the article:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />And I looked up the Wiki article for that and, tadaaaaa:<br /><br />
    "The Roof Is on Fire" was a moderate success, and the B-side of the single, "Request Line", did arguably better in terms of radio play at the time and a music video for "Request Line" was released. The music video for "Request Line" had a reference to Michael Jackson's video "Thriller", with Charlie Prince wearing an outfit similar to Jackson's.
    <br /><br />Gotta love these random fun facts that pop up while one is doing a search for something hoaxy  :icon_e_wink:<br />ARG at its best. Very entertaining.  :smiley_abuv:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1344984998:
    <br />
    on 1344984835:
    <br />[size=18pt]MICHAEL JACKSON[/size]<br />[size=8pt]FIRE[/size]<br />[size=18pt]At Neverland Ranch[/size]<br /><br />  :icon_geek:  ;D<br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />Seems his party go out of hand!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]WOWWW !!![/size]    :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :michael-jackson:
    MaryK - Yes, VERY entertaining.  I like it.  :icon_cool:<br /><br /><br />blankie -  :moonwalk_:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Firefighters bring water water water  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />Posted by: MaryK<br />
    "The Roof Is on Fire" was a moderate success, and the B-side of the single, "Request Line", did arguably better in terms of radio play at the time and a music video for "Request Line" was released. The music video for "Request Line" had a reference to Michael Jackson's video "Thriller", with Charlie Prince wearing an outfit similar to Jackson's.
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    There's also a few other possible directions one could go with this:<br /><br />FIRE is the largest writing, who all did MJ fire and/or supposedly rehire or not? Tohme, Dileo, Grace, Branca,  the list is long.<br />The gate has Christmas wreaths on like the Carolwood res. hinting to death/ressurrection/BAM?<br />"NEVERLAND, Once upon a time", hints to the fairy-story or movie this whole hoax/MJ's life is.
  • I know this may sound far fetched......but I was wondering if Paris tweet 'so excited for tomorrow' could be referring to a party at Neverland? <br /><br />*hides in cupboard again*
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Maybe it is their annual "Family Day" picnic...<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=23176.0<br /><br /><br />For decades, the extended Jackson family has held an annual “Family Day” usually in the late summer, during which all the relatives reunite, cook, play card games and make an effort to limit the fighting and play nice. <br /><br />“The Jackson’s really pushed hard for Family Day to happen and Katherine was really holding out for it because she wanted things to die down,” an insider told FOX411’s Pop Tarts. “But it got too complicated with certain members being banned from the Calabasas house, although they still wanted to go anyway and thumb it to the estate, but in the end they had to postpone. No new date has been set.”<br /><br />Despite the hoopla that has surrounded the Jackson family over the last couple of weeks – from mother Katherine being reported as missing and losing her guardianship over Michael’s three children, to several siblings reportedly getting into a altercation requiring police interference at the Calabasas home, to the latest news that several members of the family have been barred from that family home – the famous feuding family still trying to forge ahead with some sort of unity.<br /><br />There was even talk of the Family Day – which typically draws up to 100 Jackson relatives – going down at Neverland Ranch, although that would require cutting through a significant amount of red tape to ascertain permission. Speaking of the famous sprawling Santa Barbara digs Michael Jackson once called home, we’re also told that MJ’s eldest son, Prince, has for a long time held a strong desire to buy the ranch back outright. But as for Family Day, it is likely that if all goes to plan that the kids will still attend for Katherine’s sake.  “They have gone on occasion before with Michael, and usually stayed close by his side,” continued our source. “But Michael only ever went when he was at a low point.”<br />
    on 1344988476:
    <br />Maybe it is their annual "Family Day" picnic...<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=23176.0<br /><br /><br />For decades, the extended Jackson family has held an annual “Family Day” usually in the late summer, during which all the relatives reunite, cook, play card games and make an effort to limit the fighting and play nice. <br /><br />“The Jackson’s really pushed hard for Family Day to happen and Katherine was really holding out for it because she wanted things to die down,” an insider told FOX411’s Pop Tarts. “But it got too complicated with certain members being banned from the Calabasas house, although they still wanted to go anyway and thumb it to the estate, but in the end they had to postpone. No new date has been set.”<br /><br />Despite the hoopla that has surrounded the Jackson family over the last couple of weeks – from mother Katherine being reported as missing and losing her guardianship over Michael’s three children, to several siblings reportedly getting into a altercation requiring police interference at the Calabasas home, to the latest news that several members of the family have been barred from that family home – the famous feuding family still trying to forge ahead with some sort of unity.<br /><br />There was even talk of the Family Day – which typically draws up to 100 Jackson relatives – going down at Neverland Ranch, although that would require cutting through a significant amount of red tape to ascertain permission. Speaking of the famous sprawling Santa Barbara digs Michael Jackson once called home, we’re also told that MJ’s eldest son, Prince, has for a long time held a strong desire to buy the ranch back outright. But as for Family Day, it is likely that if all goes to plan that the kids will still attend for Katherine’s sake.  “They have gone on occasion before with Michael, and usually stayed close by his side,” continued our source. “But Michael only ever went when he was at a low point.”<br />
    <br /><br />Hey maybe! Paris did tweet she was excited about today, as reveron pointed out.<br /><br />The irony of that first underlined bit is that the Jacksons take breaks from genuinely being nice to each other and then play fight in front of the cameras, lol.