MICHAEL JACKSON'S BIRTHDAY MJ's Kids Celebrate at Singer's Childhood Home

AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
edited August 2012 in News
[size=18pt]MICHAEL JACKSON'S BIRTHDAY<br />MJ's Kids Celebrate at <br />Singer's Childhood Home<br />[/size]<br />8/29/2012 7:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />0829-mj-kids-inf-3.jpg<br /><br />Today is Michael Jackson's birthday ... he would have been 54 years old ... and his kids are honoring his memory with a family trip to MJ's boyhood home in Indiana. <br /><br />Prince, Paris and Blanket were spotted in Gary, IN yesterday ... along with their co-guardian Katherine Jackson and their aunt La Toya. TJ Jackson -- the OTHER co-guardian -- also made the trip. <br /><br /><br />0829-latoya-katherine-jackson-inf-3.jpg<br /><br />Michael will be honored at the annual "Goin Back to Indiana" celebration in Gary ... which kicks off tonight with a candlelight vigil in front of MJ's childhood home. <br /><br />The kids are also expected to throw out the first pitch at a Gary SouthShore RailCats baseball game this week. <br /><br />Michael died on June 25, 2009. He was 50. <br /><br />

Comments

• huh so i am driving north on I-75 last night between oh about 10 and 11 and i pass something that looks a lot like this rv pulling a black trailer like thing. is it possible they could be hanging out in the area? there is a six flags in kentucky. i can't remember if i passed it before the exit to go to indiana though  :icon_rolleyes:. i thought about michael and his rv at the time but who would think it could be the same one.  :LolLolLolLol: good thing i didn't realize they were possibly around i might have been temped to follow and gotten my butt lost.  :thjajaja121:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    So the kids are 'celebrating' are they?  Odd choice of word when talking about what would've been a dead father's birthday - unless 'celebrating' is exactly what they are doing!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1346272021:
    <br />So the kids are 'celebrating' are they?  Odd choice of word when talking about what would've been a dead father's birthday - unless 'celebrating' is exactly what they are doing!<br />
    <br />That's crazy/strange to me.<br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1346274606:
    <br />
    on 1346272021:
    <br />So the kids are 'celebrating' are they?  Odd choice of word when talking about what would've been a dead father's birthday - unless 'celebrating' is exactly what they are doing!<br />
    <br />That's crazy/strange to me.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :moonwalk_:  It's Michael's the director !!!  :icon_bounce: :michael-jackson: :icon_e_wink:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <br /><br />And those colors?<br /><br />0829-latoya-katherine-jackson-inf-3.jpg
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Of course Michael's alive, but just so you all know.. there isn't anything strange or weird about celebrating a dead persons birthday. It's called respect.
  • on 1346285136:
    <br /><br /><br />And those colors?<br /><br />0829-latoya-katherine-jackson-inf-3.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Justin Bieber's colors  :confused: :icon_lol:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    0829-latoya-katherine-jackson-inf-3.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Also at the funeral<br /><br />michael_jackson_2560683.jpg
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1346351571:
    <br />0829-latoya-katherine-jackson-inf-3.jpg<br />[...]
    <br /><br /><br />YAAAY :) I missed that one !! So Mrs. Katherine also wore PURPLE that day?!! groove.gif<br />Gotta LOVE these ladies!! 0039.gif  :icon_bounce:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    TMZ as always playing with words.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Purple is the color of good judgment. It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfillment. It is said if you surround yourself with purple you will have peace of mind. Purple is a good color to use in meditation.<br /><br />Purple has been used to symbolize magic and mystery, as well as royalty.<br /><br />As you would be treated as royalty, travelling in their "Bat mobile"..the royal suite.<br /><br />mjvampirelimo.jpg
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Purple may have a variety of meanings... generally...<br /><br />But in HoaxLand I think they use it as a color-code to send messages about Michael being alive, Purple is one of the main hoax-colors! just like they used yellow & red (Liberian girl - photos, brothers' ties and all the flower arrangements) both at the funeral and the memorial, and then PINK during Murray's trial!<br /><br />---> Color PURPLE in the HOAX
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Love the purple dresses on the ladies! <br />and about TMZ wording "children were celebrating"..they could use "honoring" instead of celebrating..but we already know that TMZ likes to play..
  • Well at least we know that one of Michael's fleet of vehicles is still in the family and on the road.
  • Can someone explain why the RV would need to be at the funeral and who would be in it? Didn't the Jacksons all come in cars? I don't understand this.<br /><br />I hope there was a great turnout at Gary, IN and everyone had a great time celebrating MJ's birthday.<br /><br />Blessings
  • on 1346475453:
    <br />Can someone explain why the RV would need to be at the funeral and who would be in it? Didn't the Jacksons all come in cars? I don't understand this.<br /><br />I hope there was a great turnout at Gary, IN and everyone had a great time celebrating MJ's birthday.<br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />Michael Jackson's son Prince Michael and father Joe Jackson leave in a bus after the burial ceremony<br /><br />This is what I found about the bus...Yes it definitely was there first.  I believe it was like a home on wheels for the older generation and younger kids to have a break or eat in?? <br /><br />http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/worldnews/6136607/Michael-Jackson-is-laid-to-rest-at-a-funeral-service-in-Los-Angeles.html?im<br />