JERMAINE JACKSON MJ's Deathday Overshadows His Bday

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
[size=18pt]JERMAINE JACKSON<br />MJ's Deathday <br />Overshadows His Bday[/size]<br />19 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />EXCLUSIVE<br /><br />082912-jackson-launch-1.jpg<br /><br />Jermaine Jackson says he celebrated Michael Jackson's birthday by spending time with his family and watching sentimental home videos ... but JJ explained it's also a day marked with great sadness. <br /><br />Jermaine was out with his kids in Calabasas yesterday where he told us, "Today is a day to remember a wonderful human being ... but we're sobbing ... always."<br /><br />Sadly, Jermaine told us the family "didn't really have birthday parties" for Michael over the years ... but says he will always cherish the memories of the two performing on stage together. <br /><br />Michael would have been 54.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    [html]<iframe id="kaltura_player_1346314724" height="360" width="640" style="border: 0px solid #ffffff;" src="http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/1_dbg6kr77/uiconf_id/6740162/st_cache/54168?referer=http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_c41q9fpn&">Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.</iframe> <div style="text-align:left;font-size:x-small;margin-top:0;"> <a href="http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_c41q9fpn">Jermaine Jackson -- MJ's Deathday Overshadows His Birthday</a> - Watch More <a href="http://www.tmz.com/videos"; title="TMZ Videos">Celebrity Videos</a> or <a href=" title="TMZ on YouTube">Subscribe</a> </div>[/html]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• he seemed to have an air of wanting to get outta there without giving off the vibe that he wanted to get outta there. :icon_bounce:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I don't know about others, but to me this title looks connected with the lastest discutions about how weird or not weird is to wish happy birthday to a dead person.
  • I found him to be honest this time.  Amazing though how TMZ are always there.  He was in a hurry because the kids were waiting in the car. <br /><br />My mother has been dead for 32 yrs now, and I don't think we ever "Celebrated" her birthday at all since her passing.  We just mourned within our own hearts...But my mother is not MJ, who has millions of fans around the world and whose family don't celebrate birthdays.  I think this is more of a show for the fans, and beLIEvers.  If they did NOTHING, people would be more concerned... 
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    ; 2good2btrue  <br /><br /><br />For me it is the same<br />We, I , my brother and daddy remember mom who is no longer with us in our heart where she is forever .<br /><br />Michael is a famous person is true, however, everything seems really excessive, a show.. :icon_rolleyes: I've never seen a tear....and for me this is impossible....but is logical because the family continues to play his part... :icon_razz: and so everything is explained very well.. :icon_razz:  :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson:
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    This is following the "Elvis" pattern.<br /><br />I am waiting for the day that Neverland becomes a house/museum and tours will be given.
  • on 1346779849:
    <br />This is following the "Elvis" pattern.<br /><br />I am waiting for the day that Neverland becomes a house/museum and tours will be given.<br />
    <br /><br />Gema if you are waiting for that you don't believe Michael is alive because I can't imagine Michael living in a different place than Neverland after his return, and I can't imagine Neverland as a museum.
  • Jermaine. "We're sobbing..... Always"<br /><br />Oh yeah, that's right. Sobbing...<br /><br /><br />gty_jermaine_jackson_thg_110912_wg.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />If we had a dollar for every time we saw one of these flashy teethy smiles from JJ LOL  :thjajaja121: