Statues returning to Neverland!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150274879523466&set=a.70763193465.72244.509023465&type=1&ref=nf<br /><br />Ok, so the statues are returning!!!!!!! Michael next??? :th_bravo:

Comments

• Thank you so much for sharing this, I don't know what it means but hoping it means a slow return :D<br /><br />thanks for cheering up my downward mood with posting this, feel more like Jumping bean now mexican_jumping_bean_jumping_md_wht.gif
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Annieareyouokannie Thanks for sharing, it is a hope to see Neverland as MJ likes.  :multiplespotting:
  • If anyone can post the actual pic, please do, I couldnt, thanks <3
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1347610616:
    <br />http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150274879523466&set=a.70763193465.72244.509023465&type=1&ref=nf<br /><br />Ok, so the statues are returning!!!!!!! Michael next??? :th_bravo:<br />
    <br />thank you for the news annieareyouokannie! it would be great to see Neverland in its full marvellousness!
  • on 1347617610:
    <br />If anyone can post the actual pic, please do, I couldnt, thanks <3<br />
    <br /><br />283527_10150274879523466_848680_n.jpg<br /><br />Annie, just right click on the original picture, and click on the option "copy image URL"<br /><br />Then paste that URL to your post....Highlight the URL, and then click on "Insert Image" icon with the smilies above (the pic with Mona Lisa)....and that's it.....You should see ...the image.url number and just post your thread....God bless
  • Thank you for this wonderful news :) <br /><br />On August 14 there was a fire at Neverland and today on September 14 we read the news that a sculpture has returned :icon_e_wink: :icon_cool:<br /><br /><br /><br />L.O.V.E.<br /><br />
  • Thanks 2good2btrue Ill remember that for next time. I hope we see more statues arriving soon, so I<br />can post these pics!!
  • on 1347621809:
    <br />Thanks 2good2btrue Ill remember that for next time. I hope we see more statues arriving soon, so I<br />can post these pics!!<br />
    <br />You're welcome  :bearhug:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Excellent...<br /><br />mrburns.gif
  •   Thanx for the good news,  hope it´s a good omen. :) :)
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    The V for Vendetta statue. Of course.<br /><br />The fire. Then the statue. Nice.
  • [size=10pt]Hate being a spoiler here but that pic was apparently posted in July 2011...over a year ago.  Comments started posting to the pic  on July 25, 2001 and Mr. Nimmer's comment said he had taken the pic "a few weeks ago".  While it's comforting to know that some things are (or have been) returning to Michael's Neverland...I just wonder who is benefiting from their essence.    [/size]
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks  annieareyouokannie...Greatest !!!  :bearhug: Is wonderful to see this !!!  :)<br /><br /><br />                                G_04BI%7E1.GIF
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    @Love4Michael, why does that spoil something?
  • on 1347647113:
    <br />[size=10pt]Hate being a spoiler here but that pic was apparently posted in July 2011...over a year ago.  Comments started posting to the pic  on July 25, 2001 and Mr. Nimmer's comment said he had taken the pic "a few weeks ago".  While it's comforting to know that some things are (or have been) returning to Michael's Neverland...I just wonder who is benefiting from their essence.    [/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Yep, see what someone wrote in the posts: <br /><br /><br />Riogirl Shirley @ Larry... I met Sébastien Brassard Simard, who is from my home province of Quebec Canada, who was there with you at Neverland that day. He is keeping to his signed contract and not saying a word about why he was there or what is really going on at Neverland, but it was so wonderful to hear and now see that indeed, Neverland is being restored to its forner glory! ♥ Thanks so much for sharing!<br /><br />After seing that post I went to see on the profil of Sebastien Brassard-Simard, who comes from my country. So I sent him a message asking him how he was able to go in Neverland, cause he really did: <br /> />It was in july 2011, at the same time than the guy who posted the picture of the statues.<br /><br />I asked him in message how he was able to go in and bla bla bla... But then, when I had posted my message, it apeared that Sebastien wrote me in march 2011!  But at that time, since I do hoax french videos and that I have had millions of viewers, I had also the bad thing that was going with it, I was threatened to death and even my kids by fan of Michael non-beLIEver. So, I was afraid that this guy was an impostor, so I did not respond him. But what do you think he wrote me? HE WAS ASKING ME TO GO TO NEVERLAND WITH HIM, BECAUSE HIS BOYFRIEND DID NOT HAVE TIME AND MONEY TO GO WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :'(    He told me in the message that he was able to contact Tom Barrack from Colony Capital and that he had been able to arrange a visit inside Neverland. He told me he was beLIEver at 30% and that he was still on hold with that belief. <br /><br />But I DID NOT BELIEVE HIM AND I LOST THAT BIG OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE I HAVE A HARD TIME TRUSTING PEOPLE ON THE NET SINCE TH THREAT I RECEIVED........ Oh, how sad I am right now, and how ashamed!!!!!!  :'( I can't believe this oportunity was right in front of my nose!<br /><br />For me, someone from my country who tells me he has the contact number for Tom Barrack sounded impossible and a hoax! <br /><br />So I sent him a message telling him I was so sorry not to have believe him, and I asked him some questions. This person in the hoax said he signed a contract not to divulge anything that happen at Neverland. I am going to try and see if he can answer some of my questions.<br /><br />I did asked him if the statues were there when he went in 2011.<br /><br />I'll come back to you guys if he answers me and give me some news. And I do hope that is beLIEfs in the hoax has strenghten since he went to Neverland!<br /><br />Now, I am going into my room to cry like a baby!  :over-react-smiley:
  • Tom Barrack, a billionaire investor who made his fortune in real estate, has discovered a market in distressed celebrities. With Neverland Ranch and Miramax under his belt, he’s now on a shopping spree—and bringing along his buddy Rob Lowe.<br />Published Nov 28, 2010 <br /><br />celebs101206_1_560.jpg<br />You’ll see why Michael called this place Neverland,” says Tom Barrack, the newest owner of Michael Jackson’s Neverland Valley Ranch. Barrack is a 63-year-old billionaire with a gleaming shaved head, summer-in-Sardinia tan, personally trained muscles, and sockless tasseled loafers. He is sitting on the lawn beside the Tudor-style, panic-room-equipped main house, near a gnarled oak tree with steps winding up to the perch where Jackson wrote Bad.<br /><br />This, the manicured park with the giant floral clock and movie theater featuring isolation boxes for immunocompromised children—default B-roll for all TV coverage of Jackson—comprises just 32 acres. It scarcely hints at the grandeur of the full property, which is nearly ten times that size, with 67,000 oaks and sycamores, the odd rattlesnake and mountain lion, and a former Chumash Indian worship site overlooking a savannah-like plain. “You’ll feel something, which I think was what drove him,” Barrack says of the Chumash site. “And I don’t mean that—I’m not coming from outer space—but you will actually feel it, I promise.”<br /><br />When Barrack’s private-equity firm, Colony Capital, took over Neverland in November 2008, averting foreclosure, even the groomed portion was going to seed. Jackson, self-exiled after his child-molestation acquittal to places like Bahrain and Las Vegas, hadn’t been home since early 2005. His 275 employees had dwindled to four. The amusement-park rides and steam train—operable only by California’s single licensed steam-train engineer—had been sold off to raise money. The petting zoo’s animals had been removed by animal-rescue groups; the snakes from the reptile barn were, um, released into the wild.<br /><br />Since then, Barrack’s team has worked steadily to rehabilitate the estate, refinishing the wood floors, relandscaping acres of grass, introducing more swans into the lakes, and repositioning Jackson’s statue of a long-gun-brandishing pirate to scare off coyotes. In the dance studio, a solitary bulb lights a spot worn down by Jackson’s spinning. The elephant barn now houses a labyrinth of walls filled with effusive notes penned by visitors from around the world. The only obvious reminders of Jackson’s complicated legacy are the bronze statues of children at play that dot the estate.<br /><br />See Also:<br />How Colony Capital Should Spend Its New $500 Million Entertainment Fund<br />Barrack built his fortune making deals, and in some ways, Neverland began as just another one—a contrarian bet on a troubled asset, an operating business backed by real estate. Only in this case, the operating business was a person. Colony would bail Jackson out of his substantial debt; in return, the firm would assume ownership of Neverland, and Jackson, after a thirteen-year hiatus, would go back to work to generate new revenue. Jackson’s death, before he could carry out a planned comeback tour, turned the transaction into more of a straightforward real-estate play: Colony is fixing up Neverland and plans to sell it, at some point, for a profit. But after doing the Jackson deal, Barrack and his team began to wonder whether they might have stumbled on a whole new class of investment: the distressed celebrity.<br /><br />http://nymag.com/news/business/69782/<br />
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    on 1347691341:
    <br />Tom Barrack, a billionaire investor who made his fortune in real estate, has discovered a market in distressed celebrities. With Neverland Ranch and Miramax under his belt, he’s now on a shopping spree—and bringing along his buddy Rob Lowe.<br />Published Nov 28, 2010 <br /><br />celebs101206_1_560.jpg<br />You’ll see why Michael called this place Neverland,” says Tom Barrack, the newest owner of Michael Jackson’s Neverland Valley Ranch. Barrack is a 63-year-old billionaire with a gleaming shaved head, summer-in-Sardinia tan, personally trained muscles, and sockless tasseled loafers. He is sitting on the lawn beside the Tudor-style, panic-room-equipped main house, near a gnarled oak tree with steps winding up to the perch where Jackson wrote Bad.<br /><br />This, the manicured park with the giant floral clock and movie theater featuring isolation boxes for immunocompromised children—default B-roll for all TV coverage of Jackson—comprises just 32 acres. It scarcely hints at the grandeur of the full property, which is nearly ten times that size, with 67,000 oaks and sycamores, the odd rattlesnake and mountain lion, and a former Chumash Indian worship site overlooking a savannah-like plain. “You’ll feel something, which I think was what drove him,” Barrack says of the Chumash site. “And I don’t mean that—I’m not coming from outer space—but you will actually feel it, I promise.”<br /><br />When Barrack’s private-equity firm, Colony Capital, took over Neverland in November 2008, averting foreclosure, even the groomed portion was going to seed. Jackson, self-exiled after his child-molestation acquittal to places like Bahrain and Las Vegas, hadn’t been home since early 2005. His 275 employees had dwindled to four. The amusement-park rides and steam train—operable only by California’s single licensed steam-train engineer—had been sold off to raise money. The petting zoo’s animals had been removed by animal-rescue groups; the snakes from the reptile barn were, um, released into the wild.<br /><br />Since then, Barrack’s team has worked steadily to rehabilitate the estate, refinishing the wood floors, relandscaping acres of grass, introducing more swans into the lakes, and repositioning Jackson’s statue of a long-gun-brandishing pirate to scare off coyotes. In the dance studio, a solitary bulb lights a spot worn down by Jackson’s spinning. The elephant barn now houses a labyrinth of walls filled with effusive notes penned by visitors from around the world. The only obvious reminders of Jackson’s complicated legacy are the bronze statues of children at play that dot the estate.<br /><br />See Also:<br />How Colony Capital Should Spend Its New $500 Million Entertainment Fund<br />Barrack built his fortune making deals, and in some ways, Neverland began as just another one—a contrarian bet on a troubled asset, an operating business backed by real estate. Only in this case, the operating business was a person. Colony would bail Jackson out of his substantial debt; in return, the firm would assume ownership of Neverland, and Jackson, after a thirteen-year hiatus, would go back to work to generate new revenue. Jackson’s death, before he could carry out a planned comeback tour, turned the transaction into more of a straightforward real-estate play: Colony is fixing up Neverland and plans to sell it, at some point, for a profit. But after doing the Jackson deal, Barrack and his team began to wonder whether they might have stumbled on a whole new class of investment: the distressed celebrity.<br /><br />http://nymag.com/news/business/69782/<br />
    <br /><br />First of all, I thank everyone for all the info in this post.  Wow!<br />Secondly, God bless you, 2good2btrue, for this article.  I am so gobsmacked by the info about Barrack!  My poor angel had to leave his beloved home! :(  That hurts me so much!
  • I asked mr Nimmer if he knew when this pic was taken. His reply was short and sweet. He said<br />"I dont know" Hmmm surely he would have an idea!
  • jujubiijujubii Posts: 92
    So interesting, and WONDERFUL, that one man is going through so much to revive and renew an old, abandoned place.<br /><br /><br />Does anyone think Mr. Barrack might know something?<br />He's investing quite a lot of time and work and money into a place that, in all honesty, is just a big ol' chunk of Michael's land without Michael.<br />The sole reason most people went there was to see Mike.<br />Note how since Michael left it in 2005 (;n; for the STUPIDEST most horrible reasons...poor sweetheart...going to keep my mouth shut about mean people right now), people were like: "Never...what? That old place? Who cares."<br /><br /><br /><br />I still strongly wonder if Michael either is planning to, or may be residing within, the property.<br />Statues being returned, landscaping done, polishing floors... as if they're expecting someone very, very important to see it...
  • I think Barrack knows a whole lot more than he lets on.  Don’t know yet for sure how I’d classify him though.  Undecided at this point.
    on 1350693424:
    <br />I think Barrack knows a whole lot more than he lets on.  Don’t know yet for sure how I’d classify him though.  Undecided at this point.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />...<br /><br />You guys... need a 'nodding' emote.  ;D<br /><br /><br />'Cause I sure agree with that!<br /><br /><br />I also am really hazy on him right now, but so far it seems like...he might know something MAJOR.<br />Which would explain why he's doing these MAJOR things of basically bringing Neverland back to life.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Jackson’s death, before he could carry out a planned comeback tour, turned the transaction into more of a straightforward real-estate play: Colony is fixing up Neverland and plans to sell it, at some point, for a profit. But after doing the Jackson deal, Barrack and his team began to wonder whether they might have stumbled on a whole new class of investment: the distressed celebrity.
    <br />If MJ is dead thus not in control, then Neverland is being spruced up to sell better, or maybe even to be used as a Graceland type property to generate admission income.<br /><br />Since MJ is ALIVE, and is more or less in control, then I believe Neverland is being prepared for some yet unknown purpose.  I think Colony Capital is in part ownership of Neverland with the Estate, and is holding it for hoax purposes. MJ may or may not be hiding in some bunker there, but he knows the magic is still there for his fans, and will likely use it for helping children in some way---such as a music/arts school for under-privileged children.<br />
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    on 1350716484:
    <br />
    Jackson’s death, before he could carry out a planned comeback tour, turned the transaction into more of a straightforward real-estate play: Colony is fixing up Neverland and plans to sell it, at some point, for a profit. But after doing the Jackson deal, Barrack and his team began to wonder whether they might have stumbled on a whole new class of investment: the distressed celebrity.
    <br />If MJ is dead thus not in control, then Neverland is being spruced up to sell better, or maybe even to be used as a Graceland type property to generate admission income.<br /><br />Since MJ is ALIVE, and is more or less in control, then I believe Neverland is being prepared for some yet unknown purpose.  I think Colony Capital is in part ownership of Neverland with the Estate, and is holding it for hoax purposes. MJ may or may not be hiding in some bunker there, but he knows the magic is still there for his fans, and will likely use it for helping children in some way---such as a music/arts school for under-privileged children.<br />
    <br /><br />Or the "Michael Jackson hospital".. that would be a grand thing...since it was Indian grounds at some point in the past, possibly some positive healing energies.. I could imagine how glorious it would be
  • I wonder where were the statues before they “returned”. 
    on 1350744677:
    <br />
    on 1350716484:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Or the "Michael Jackson hospital".. that would be a grand thing...since it was Indian grounds at some point in the past, possibly some positive healing energies.. I could imagine how glorious it would be<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Michael always did say how he wants to make Neverland something huge.<br />Not just for the fans, but for the world, and yes, all the children in it.<br /><br />No one has Michael's vision. There's something going on- involving Michael AND his presence -at Neverland.<br />I can feel it.