Omer Bhatti / O-Bee - See The Light feat. Shontelle (Official Music Video) full

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited September 2012 in General Hoax Investigation
OK...trying to listen to the lyrics....Very V-for Vendetta like...with a bit of "Breaking News" (television screens)..."Hold my Hand" walking towards the light and and him dancing inside a tunnel....Also "Behind the Mask" messages...and singing alot about the stars...train has no 6 on it....and  more<br />

Comments

• diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    May be we should keep an eye on OBee too!! :-[
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    It would be interesting to read the lyrics for this song. <br />By the way....boy can d-a-n-c-e. His teacher must be proud.
  • Sorry but this video is so so Michaelish no doubt of it :icon_e_wink:.
  • The building almost reminds me of the hospital the day MJ was "taken" there.  A couple children don't have masks on.  You can def see MJ's influence in the way O-Bee dances!
  • flory24flory24 Posts: 129
    I tried to write lyrics, but as English is not my native language is very difficult .... Here is what I understand ... I apologize if it is wrong. There are some lyrics that I did not understand<br /><br /><br />See the lights<br />Open up your eyes<br />Head to the sky<br /><br />You keep trying pushing me down<br />But I wont give up never<br />So get used with the sound    <br />`cause i`ll be here forever<br />You keep trying bring me down<br />But I wont give up never<br />So get used with the sound    <br />`cause i`ll be here forever<br /><br />The controversy turn me to a loose canon<br />And the media think they can do damage<br />But I am a settler like surfer, computer cyber<br />Move up your cursor          <br />I have 9 lifes, heaters ate mine<br />............................................<br />..............................<br />My 6 sense is like 5 Jacksons<br />..............................................<br />But rabi (????) alarm 3 time to charge<br />I`m second to none<br />Prepare to get stunned<br />Young O-bee, I`m the one<br /><br />You can` hold me down I`m visible<br />Look up in the sky, Light it up<br />...................................<br />I`m a satelitte like ...<br />you can see me from afar<br />way up in the sky, the stars<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • on 1348424254:
    <br />I tried to write lyrics, but as English is not my native language is very difficult .... Here is what I understand ... I apologize if it is wrong. There are some lyrics that I did not understand<br /><br /><br />See the lights<br />Open up your eyes<br />Head to the sky<br /><br />You keep trying pushing me down<br />But I wont give up never<br />So get lost in the TV sound      (not sure about that)<br />`cause i`ll be here forever<br />You keep trying bring me down<br />But I wont give up never<br />So get lost in the TV sound        (not sure about that)<br />`cause i`ll be here forever<br />You keep trying bring me down<br /><br />The controversy turn me to a lose canon<br />And the media think they can do damage<br />But I am a settler like surfer, computer cyber<br />Move up your cursor            (not sure about that)<br />I have 9 lifes, heaters............<br />............................................<br />..............................<br />My 6 sense is like 5 Jacksons<br />..............................................<br />But rabi (????) alarm 3 time to charge<br />I`m second to none<br />Prepare to get stund<br />Young O-bee, I`m the one<br /><br />You can` hold me down I`m visible<br />Look up in the sky, Light it up<br />...................................<br />I`m a settler (???) like ...<br />you can see me ....<br />way uo in the sky, the stars<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for posting this video! I personally think most of Obee's songs are "Michaelish" and are very relevant to what is happening/has happened to Michael. <br /><br />Okay - I'm an English speaker but some of the words are slurred so I think you've done really well with the interpretation. What I hear instead of "Settler" is "I'm a satellite surfer". Is that someone who's viewing things from afar? <br /><br />The  verse "The controversy turned me 'to a loose cannon" doesn't really fit Obee IMO but it fits Michael to a tee.<br /><br />I'm very encouraged by the verse about 9 lives but the haters ate mine and then goes on to say "Prepare to get stunned". <br /><br />Love it - will take time to listen again later but to me this is telling. I kept looking to see if the shadows dancing were all Obee or if we had a "guest" appearance by someone special.<br /><br />Have a blessed day!
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Well, as I said Omer other time has the great teacher of his hand, and this video is a clear sign that it is MJ influence, Omer is very talented. I would like to get to better understand the Lyric.<br />Omer twitter:<br />RT @ RealOBee See The Light video teaser http://t.co/yMHxm0u1 I can not wait ... It's a lyrical and visual insight into some of the scrutiny I have had to endure.
    on 1348437819:
    <br />
    on 1348424254:
    <br />I tried to write lyrics, but as English is not my native language is very difficult .... Here is what I understand ... I apologize if it is wrong. There are some lyrics that I did not understand<br /><br /><br />See the lights<br />Open up your eyes<br />Head to the sky<br /><br />You keep trying pushing me down<br />But I wont give up never<br />So get lost in the TV sound      (not sure about that)<br />`cause i`ll be here forever<br />You keep trying bring me down<br />But I wont give up never<br />So get lost in the TV sound        (not sure about that)<br />`cause i`ll be here forever<br />You keep trying bring me down<br /><br />The controversy turn me to a lose canon<br />And the media think they can do damage<br />But I am a settler like surfer, computer cyber<br />Move up your cursor            (not sure about that)<br />I have 9 lifes, heaters............<br />............................................<br />..............................<br />My 6 sense is like 5 Jacksons<br />..............................................<br />But rabi (????) alarm 3 time to charge<br />I`m second to none<br />Prepare to get stund<br />Young O-bee, I`m the one<br /><br />You can` hold me down I`m visible<br />Look up in the sky, Light it up<br />...................................<br />I`m a settler (???) like ...<br />you can see me ....<br />way uo in the sky, the stars<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for posting this video! I personally think most of Obee's songs are "Michaelish" and are very relevant to what is happening/has happened to Michael. <br /><br />Okay - I'm an English speaker but some of the words are slurred so I think you've done really well with the interpretation. What I hear instead of "Settler" is "I'm a satellite surfer". Is that someone who's viewing things from afar? <br /><br />The  verse "The controversy turned me 'to a loose cannon" doesn't really fit Obee IMO but it fits Michael to a tee.<br /><br />I'm very encouraged by the verse about 9 lives but the haters ate mine and then goes on to say "Prepare to get stunned". <br /><br />Love it - will take time to listen again later but to me this is telling. I kept looking to see if the shadows dancing were all Obee or if we had a "guest" appearance by someone special.<br /><br />Have a blessed day!<br />
    <br /><br />May be we should take a deeper look at the dancers! That's exactly what I was thinking about when I first saw the video! Something tells me that there is indeed a guest appearance! But who could it bee!
  • I think it's a great vid and yes, Michael should be proud because he definitely has Michael's moves! What I heard in the song that I liked was, "I fly away precise it's the safe time." <br /><br />Stay blessed!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    <br /><br />                Thanks to @TeamMjHoax on Twitter for this find at 0:17 on the video - see the mysterious figure with black mask on <br />                  the far right<br /><br />                                    <br /><br />                                                                  obee-1.jpg?t=1348518401
    that hand resemble with those from here
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1348519099:
    <br /><br /><br />                Thanks to @TeamMjHoax on Twitter for this find at 0:17 on the video - see the mysterious figure with black mask on <br />                  the far right<br /><br />                                    <br /><br />                                                                  obee-1.jpg?t=1348518401<br />
    <br /><br />LOL, of course there would be something like this...more teasing!  More speculation! Love it.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1348522385:
    <br />
    on 1348519099:
    <br /><br /><br />                Thanks to @TeamMjHoax on Twitter for this find at 0:17 on the video - see the mysterious figure with black mask on <br />                  the far right<br /><br />                                    <br /><br />                                                                  obee-1.jpg?t=1348518401<br />
    <br /><br />LOL, of course there would be something like this...more teasing!  More speculation! Love it.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />little BAM :animal0017: :icon_mrgreen:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    I agree. More speculation  ;D<br /><br />And doesn´t this <br /><br />obeemj.jpg<br /><br />remind you of this<br /><br />mtv19955dl6.jpg<br /><br />Teaser ;) :icon_lol:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1348536320:
    <br />
    on 1348522385:
    <br />
    on 1348519099:
    <br /><br />LOL, of course there would be something like this...more teasing!  More speculation! Love it.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />little BAM :animal0017: :icon_mrgreen:<br />
    <br />yes, something like pre-bam  :icon_razz: first with masks, then without masks, but that would be too easy..this "with mask" version is much more magical!
    I personally don't see it as a pre-bam. It's just like the "Hollywood"-vid. Just more clues and more mystery!<br /><br />I like that  ;D
  • Lyrics are something like this (please correct me if you think something is wrong):<br /><br />See the light<br />Open up your eyes<br />Head to the sky<br /><br />You keep trying to shoot me down<br />But I wont give up never<br />So get lost in the  sound <br />`cause I`ll be here forever<br />You keep trying to bring me down<br />But I won’t give up never<br />So get lost in the  sound <br />`cause I`ll be here forever<br /><br />The controversy turned me to a loose cannon<br />And the media think that they can do damage<br />But I am a satellite surfer, computer virus<br />Move up your cursors <br />I had 9 lives, haters ate mine<br />I fly away precise it's the safe time<br />I float seven for never climaxen<br />My 6th sense is like 5 Jacksons<br />I’m foreshore I use to for short<br /><br />But rabi alarm 3rd times to charm<br />I`m second to none<br />Prepare to get stunned<br />Young O-bee, I`m the one<br />You keep trying to shoot me down<br />But I won’t give up never<br />So get lost in the  sound <br />`cause I`ll be here forever<br />You keep trying to bring me down<br />But I won’t give up never<br />So get lost in the  sound <br />`cause I`ll be here forever<br /><br />You can`t hold me down I  rise above<br />Look up in the skies, I light it up<br />You can`t hold me down I  rise above<br />Look up in the skies, I light it up<br /><br />I'm a satellite<br /> you can see from a far <br />way up in the skies, the stars<br />I'm a satellite<br />you can see from a far <br />way up in the skies, the stars<br />
    on 1348566737:
    <br /><br />You keep trying to shoot me down    here i heard "You keep trying push me down"<br />But I wont give up never<br />So get lost in the  sound                  here i heard "so get used with the sound"<br />`cause I`ll be here forever<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Nice at :17, does look like MJ.<br /><br />Youtube comment<br />
    The part with the train is great. Yep, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel no matter what comes at ya, it's always there.
  • ToveTove Posts: 75
    I've figured same things, and in the end of the vid, what do you think about the "CARMABIL" driver  :icon_mrgreen: I think he haves beautifyl eyes! It's so interresting too, that the "normal" people haves eyeband and are all blind, just the masked ones can see (including childrens). I like the vid! Do you think O'bee is singing the "hee's"? They sound a bit modified? Have to look it again, I feel like it haves more secret's inside it. O'bees postings has been intresting quite a time!
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Yep - nice catch at 0:17.......whoever it is of course it's yet again to make us go  :suspect:, keep us busy, investigate, create speculation......or whatever.<br /><br />I like this O-Bee song....but I don't think the lyrics really don't relate to his life...they relate to Michael and it's just the same with the other song O-Bee released last year  "Life is a Movie" ...the lyrics seems more about Michael's life and not his.....I have posted the video of  "Life is a Movie" below, which I know we discussed at length when it was released in 2011.....but the high quality of the production, as with his latest video, as well as imagery within it, combined with the lyrics really do make me go hmmmm to both of these O-bee songs and videos:<br /><br />
    sorry for offtopic...i was watching this  <br />
    <br /><br />listen the laugh at 1:12...that laugh makes me go :woohoo2:<br /><br /><br />
    omer post on twitter the lyrics for "See the light"<br /><br />O-Bee feat. Shontelle - See the Light LYRICS<br /><br />[Intro: Shontelle]<br />Better see the light<br />Open up your eyes<br />Head to the sky<br /><br />[CHORUS: Shontelle]<br />Your keep trying to shoot me down, but I wont give up, Never<br />So get used to the sound, cuz i'll be here Forever<br />Keep trying to bring me down, but i won't give up, Never<br />So get used to the sound, cuz i'll be here Forever<br /> <br />[VERSE 1: O-Bee]<br />Uh, reporting live from another world<br />Illustrated, sporting with a cover girl<br />At targets I aim darts<br />Who can weather this storm soon as my reign starts<br />My warrior flow will stop tame hearts<br />and parallel lines will leave your brain parked<br />I spit at em with the cannon, leave em standing<br />Not on vacation, but haters i abandon<br />Shooting for stars I might miss<br />and land on the moon with a satellite dish<br />I'm so out of reach blow me a kiss<br />I'm blowing in the wind, in the sky, make a wish<br /> <br />[CHORUS: Shontelle]<br />Your keep trying to shoot me down, but I wont give up, Never<br />So get used to the sound, cuz i'll be here Forever<br />Keep trying to bring me down, but i won't give up, Never<br />So get used to the sound, cuz i'll be here Forever<br /> <br />[VERSE 2: O-Bee]<br />The controversy turned me to a loose cannon<br />and the media think that they can do damage<br />But I'm a satellite surfer<br />Computer virus, move up your cursors<br />I had 9 lives, haters 8 mine<br />I fly away precise, it's escape time<br />I flow 7 fold never climaxing<br />My 6th sense is like 5 Jacksons<br />I'm 4 sure, I used to fall short<br />but why be alarmed, 3rd time's a charm<br />I'm 2nd to none, prepare to get stunned<br />Young O-Bee I'm the 1<br /> <br />[CHORUS: Shontelle]<br />Your keep trying to shoot me down, but I wont give up, Never<br />So get used to the sound, cuz i'll be here Forever<br />Keep trying to bring me down, but i won't give up, Never<br />So get used to the sound, cuz i'll be here Forever<br /> <br />[BRIDGE: O-Bee & Shontelle]<br />They can't hold me down, I Rise Above<br />Look up in the skies, I light it up<br />They can't hold me down, I Rise Above<br />Look up in the skies, I light it up<br />I'm a satellite, you can see me from up far<br />Way up in the skies, the stars<br />I'm a satellite, you can see me from up far<br />Way up in the skies, the stars<br /> <br />[CHORUS: Shontelle]<br />Your keep trying to shoot me down, but I wont give up, Never<br />So get used to the sound, cuz i'll be here Forever<br />Keep trying to bring me down, but i won't give up, Never<br />So get used to the sound, cuz i'll be here Forever<br /><br />Go go, light it up, light it up<br />Go go, light it up, light it up,<br />Go go, Light it up<br />Light it up right now, Yeah<br /><br />http://www.twitlonger.com/show/je1vgn<br /><br />where in the video he sing the first part??? i can`t hear ... :WTF:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1348557316:
    <br />I personally don't see it as a pre-bam. It's just like the "Hollywood"-vid. Just more clues and more mystery!<br /><br />I like that  ;D<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Agree  ;D  [size=12pt] Clues....clues.... Clues !!![/size]    :moonwalk_: :animal0017:<br /><br /><br />P.S :  @ Mary..... What a wonderful Michael's picture!!!  :bearhug: :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile :icon_mrgreen:
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    Excellent video, great choice of locations, great song, great lyrics, great performers, great twinkle of the karma-bill driver.<br />Voice multiplied. OBee rocks.<br />Love it.