Hello!

Kikka88Kikka88 Posts: 2
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi! Nice to meet you!! <br /><br />This is my first day in this amazing web site, but I'm a believer since the 2009... <br />I'm Francesca, from Rome, italy, and I'm 24 years old... I've just graduated in science of investigation, so I've a lot of reasons to understand the secrets of the hoax!  :)<br />my english is not so good so I think I'll have a lot of problem to read the posts but I'll try to read all the possible informations :D <br /><br /> :moonwalk_: <br /><br />Bye!

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Welcome Francesca from Rome.  Glad you're on board! :)
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Welcome Francesca. Glad you joined the site. Your English seems just fine to me. I look forward to reading your thoughts on the hoax.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Welcome Francesca i congratulate you for your graduation, i hope that you can help us with this research :LolLolLolLol:
  • Thank you all!! <br /><br />Help you in this research will be a pleasure for me  ;)
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Hello and welcome  :bearhug:
  • Ciao Franscesca  :)<br /><br />I'm glad you joined us and welcome    :bearhug:
  • Welcome Francesca from Rome, please to see you here.  Your english seems just fine to me, better than my Italian  :icon_e_biggrin:  My sister was living in Italy until very recently and her Italian was getting quite good.<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Welcome Kikka88 investigator!
  • ¡Ciao Bella!<br /><br />BJ06w06.jpg
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Ciao Francesca , benvenuta nella nostra grande famiglia !!  :bearhug: Anche io sono di Roma, felice di averti qui !! :bearhug:<br /><br />Welcome Francesca in our great family !! Nice to meet you here !!
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Hello Francesca, you're welcome! <br />Graduate science research? I think it is the right place for your practice.  :LolLolLolLol:
  • Benvenuti nella famiglia bufala .....<br />Spero che vi piaccia qui molto!<br />benedizioni sempre<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />Welcome to the hoax family.....<br />I hope you enjoy it here very much!<br />Blessings Always