Maura

edited January 1970 in MJDHI News
Maura posted a thread yesterday and she herself asked for this thread to be deleted, which we did.

Today she posted a thread with similar content, claims and statements, but was awfully rude in it. Because this thread already lead to drama we decided to delete it. Maura was notified through email about it. To avoid more drama on the forum we also notified her of deactivating her account until after New Year, as she already stated she was going to take a break until that time.

While typing the email, Maura reposted her thread, which we deleted again.

After we sent the email Maura came into the chat room, asking why her thread had been deleted. We told her to check her email. She then cursed at us, and threatened us personally. We're sorry, but that we won't tolerate. That is the reason Maura got banned

All threads about Maura will be deleted. If you have any question, contact us via PM.

Mo & Souza

Comments

• i think you have answered the questions thank you you did the right thing
  • I'm sure she was pissed off....but to start cursing people? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I dont know what is going on... I wrote a topic about her explaining what my understanding was from her final post and it got deleted immediately. Sorry if I stepped on any toes. Now Im even more confused.
  • She then cursed at us, and threatened us personally.
    Sadly we now have our answers as to what type of person that we were dealing with as she posted the mystery threads. Too bad ...especially since the videos were clever and creative.

@Mo/Souza...Thanks for acting so swiftly. This behavior and related threads were about to cause MJDHI to implode...crash and burn.
  • I dont know what is going on... I wrote a topic about her explaining what my understanding was from her final post and it got deleted immediately. Sorry if I stepped on any toes. Now Im even more confused.
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> COME TO THE CELL WE CAN BE CONFUSED TOGETHER CONFUSION IS MY MIDDLE NAME <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • She was out of order. You did the right thing, thank you Mo/ Souza. I got the most horrible PM from her, I was also threatened -I would not even post on here.
  • She was out of order. You did the right thing, thank you Mo/ Souza. I got the most horrible PM from her-I would not post.

I got the same horrible PM. I posted it publicly on MJHD. She apologized then.
  • MJhunnyMJhunny Posts: 239
    wow , when you guys have it in for someone you just don't stop do you...
  • wow , when you guys have it in for someone you just don't stop do you...
    ????????????? Explain please?
  • Dont stop till you get enough... yeah, yeah... lol <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Shamone!
  • ChanceChance Posts: 250
    wow I don't know if I live in the dark .. but I never seem to know what's going on <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • wow I don't know if I live in the dark .. but I never seem to know what's going on <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

its a long story...you are better off not knowing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • wow I don't know if I live in the dark .. but I never seem to know what's going on <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

you are not alone, i feel the same..
    seems like everytime i am gone or just
    not on for a few hours,then come back
    and see things like this and i'm like, WTH
    happened while i was gone...lol...
    i didnt see any of her threads,but i did read
    the one about the sex change and from what
    i gather that is where that idea came
    from?? <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • I've had some exchanges with her through youtube, she did the same thing to me, totally swore, disgusting comments back. I actually ended up blocking her.

She's said some pretty hateful stuff about the jacksons and michael. I'm sorry, I don't believe one word she says.

Also, I'm a bit confused about the extensive websites for these death hoaxes, many of them are covered and have sponsors. this one too, doesn't this cost money, who pays for this, this elaborate website, database, etc...and why, why spend this much time doing this, who's paying for this? I'm very confused?

Who can anyone trust any more...?

I think, personally, Mike has just checked out forever. He's done with this, he's made his money of TII and all that's being promoted and 'branded' in his name. His children will join him and he's done!

I don't think we'll know or see him ever again.
  • @Lauren09 Why would she spend all that time and effort making videos only to bash MJ and the Jacksons?? Confused.com
  • I think, personally, Mike has just checked out forever. He's done with this, he's made his money of TII and all that's being promoted and 'branded' in his name. His children will join him and he's done!

I don't think we'll know or see him ever again.

I feel like we're at the dead end too. Im afraid the reality is that all this fighting/drama stems from knowing or suspecting we might never see him again so we take out our frustration on each other. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> What exactly did she say when she bashed Michael and the Jacksons?
  • Well, I listened to her on the Carla Cantwood internet interview(s). did any of you? She seemed so nice, but she wasn't when you had direct contact with her. I don't know. This whole thing is so confusing, who pays for all this website stuff?

She said in her on-line interviews bad stuff about the jackson family, they're all weird, michael was weird, just talking like she knew anything about him, she didn't. none of us do! you can't pretend to have facts when they're just opinions, ya know. I mentioned something to her via youtube, her reply was full of nasty language, etc.. I was like, wow...how can this be the same person who was on the internet interview.

I'm tired of all this so called 'cryptic' BS. I don't know anymore. We're all tired. Maybe we should just stop now.

Don't you think, if MJ is alive, he's just gone away, he's tired of all this. He gave us 45 years of pure magic and went through hell! And how the h!ll is he just supposed to come back, ya know. Hey...I'm back?!

I feel so sad. I just don't think we'll see or hear from him again. I just don't!
  • No ... please understand what has happened...
    People do not have it in for someone. Many have simply grown tired of the BS and people who play mind games at the expense of others. Many have gathered together as a group, here and on other forums, to solve the mysterious hoax of MJs "death". Many did not gather to jump to the teasing of some who seek self gratification when news is slow and by those who seek ways to make themselves feel important. Many are here for the same reason. When ONE person uncovers a clue then he/she shares it. The BS game of "I know but cannot share " is just that ...BS. Leave the forum and do not discuss what ever it is that makes you feel so important. It's old and ugly and quite evident that there are some who are on an ego trip.
    wow , when you guys have it in for someone you just don't stop do you...
  • LorrieLorrie Posts: 232
    Don't you think, if MJ is alive, he's just gone away, he's tired of all this.
    Maybe he's tired now, but possibly not forever. Then again, maybe he's NOT tired now and never will be. Maybe he has the same strong, fighting spirit at this very moment that he's demonstrated his entire life, and things just have a time and a place to happen, which isn't right here, right now.
    He gave us 45 years of pure magic and went through hell! And how the h!ll is he just supposed to come back, ya know. Hey...I'm back?!

I feel so sad. I just don't think we'll see or hear from him again. I just don't!
    I have no idea how the hell he's supposed to "come back." None of us do, so all that you can really do is choose to be negative, angry, sad, and/or confused about it, or you can choose to be positive, patient, upbeat, and/or confident about it. I choose the latter, but the decision is something each believer has to make for him- or herself.

My personal choice is why I don't share your sadness or your insistence that we'll never see or hear from Michael again. Maybe we won't, maybe we will. However, I'm only concerned that he's well and safe, so anything beyond that knowledge is just icing on the cake for me, and I expect nothing either way. I admit that I WANT him to return, though.

As for Maura, I have no comment. You can also choose to get wrapped up in the drama or let it roll off of you like water. Guess which option works for me.
  • Well, again that's how you feel. I feel we, none of us, know anything about Michael Jackson, don't really have a clue about the real man. It seems very few really KNEW him, probably because as he's said, he didn't trust very many people, and rightfully so.

However, honestly, I now realize I don't have a clue about him, his sexuality, his wanting to dress like a woman, I mean...he did; the full faced makeup, wore women's clothes, perfume, a woman's wig or hair piece. I don't care one way or the other, whatever works for MJ and makes or made him happy. But, I really just don't know anything about him. It doesn't change anything about his music. I've been a fan for 30+ years. But, in some ways, maybe we've all been played. He was born on stage and knew how to play and captivate his audience.

I'm just sayin'...why such Androgyny in terms of his appearance?

Who knows. Klein said Michael was a great actor, I think a bit deeper into that comment sometimes.
  • LorrieLorrie Posts: 232
    Well, again that's how you feel.
    Of course. That's exactly how I feel, which is why I wrote it.
    I feel we, none of us, know anything about Michael Jackson, don't really have a clue about the real man. It seems very few really KNEW him, probably because as he's said, he didn't trust very many people, and rightfully so.
    I agree.
    However, honestly, I now realize I don't have a clue about him, his sexuality, his wanting to dress like a woman, I mean...he did; the full faced makeup, wore women's clothes, perfume, a woman's wig or hair piece. I don't care one way or the other, whatever works for MJ and makes or made him happy. But, I really just don't know anything about him.... I'm just sayin'...why such Androgyny in terms of his appearance?
    Why does it matter? Why do you care enough to ask/wonder about it? Could it be that the androgyny you speak of is just how you, and those who share your belief, perceive Michael's appearance? Perhaps other people, including Michael, don't perceive it as androgyny.

I come from a diverse, creative background that has allowed me to spend a lot of time living and sharing experiences with people who are very different, from me and/or the mainstream. Maybe that's why this "androgynous" thing doesn't bother or concern me. I'm a lifelong David Bowie girl, too, not to imply that the two icons have have anything to do with each other directly.

My point is that men wearing makeup or hairpieces or certain types of clothing don't spook me because I understand that's all just the outer, superficial stuff meant to create a specific image. I care about what's truly important. Michael has always been attractive to me, partly because of his physical appearance, but primarily because of who he is as a person and an entertainer.
    It doesn't change anything about his music. I've been a fan for 30+ years. But, in some ways, maybe we've all been played. He was born on stage and knew how to play and captivate his audience. Who knows. Klein said Michael was a great actor, I think a bit deeper into that comment sometimes.
    As for being played and Michael being a great actor, if you mean that Michael did a helluva fine job keeping his personal business and his inner self private, then, yes, I agree with you. If you mean he intentionally and maliciously set out to dupe people, if he did, I believe that was only because people treated him like such an "other" being.

If he played people in the latter sense, it was required for his own protection, and I don't hold it against him. Most people have at least two sides, the private and the public, and sometimes more. Michael is obviously no different in that respect, which is further confirmation that he's only human like the rest of us. It's just that being such a famous person makes the distinction between his different "sides" more critical, noticeable, and mysterious.
  • teensyteensy Posts: 120
    I'm just as shocked as I was after my first encounter with her. I would have never thought she would actually start cursing and threatening people. Going that far... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

You done what you had to do.

It's sad and disturbing.
  • I come from a diverse, creative background'

I'm not really up for having a debate with you. Please, I'm about as liberal as they come, I could care less about any of that and I too come from a very creative and diverse background! You don't know him either, so you don't have a clue about anything he did or does.

You don't need to comment on everything I write, I'm expressing thoughts, etc....
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    yGhT6K4z7da4mlzken33Nz6I_400.jpg
  • by lorrie
    As for being played and Michael being a great actor, if you mean that Michael did a helluva fine job keeping his personal business and his inner self private, then, yes, I agree with you. If you mean he intentionally and maliciously set out to dupe people, if he did, I believe that was only because people treated him like such an "other" being.

I really don't care if you agree with me or not, I wasn't directly speaking to you. Anything and everything you say is just speculation and opinion too.

As mentioned, I couldn't care less what MJ was or did, it's his business. I do have questions about stuff, as we all do (obviously). I don't find him weird or odd or anything close to it. I think he was a brillant man; self taught, studied everything from history, art (loved Renaissance era), philosophy, ideology, was an avid reader and accepted everyone (from what we know). I admire and love that about him.

So, don't act like I'm bashing him or am ignorant. I am not! Nor would I!
This discussion has been closed.