Doctor Murray Moved To Bigger Cell....still complaining

RKRK Posts: 3,019
edited October 2012 in News
Posted 10/12/2012  9:38 AM by TMZ STAFF<br />[size=18pt]DR. CONRAD MURRAY<br />Moved into Bigger Cell<br />... Still Complaining[/size]<br /><br />1012-conrad-murray-1.jpg<br />EXCLUSIVE DETAILS<br />The L.A. County Sheriff has moved Dr. Conrad Murray into a larger cell -- but the good doc still ain't happy with the upgrade, telling his lawyer, "I'm dying. You gotta save me."<br /><br />Murray was transferred from a 5'x7' cell to a 8'x10' cell yesterday -- the biggest in the jail -- but he spoke to his lawyer soon after, saying, "I am a condemned prisoner right now. I look in the mirror and I don't even know who I'm looking at."<br /><br />As we reported, Murray -- who is 6'5" -- has been griping constantly about his living conditions behind bars, claiming he's dying a slow death due to the cramped spaces. <br /><br />Murray says the new cell doesn't have bars to elevate his leg -- which has become swollen due to a lack of movement. He says the new cell is also more isolated, and he still isn't getting more exercise.<br /><br />We're told Murray is grateful for the attention -- but it's just not enough.<br /><br />Calls to the L.A. County Sheriff were not returned.<br />See also<br />Sheriff's Dept. to Dr. Conrad Murray: Relax, You're Getting What You Deserve<br />Dr. Conrad Murray -- Jail Is KILLING ME!!!!<br />Joe Jackson Drops Wrongful Death Suit Against Dr. Murray<br /><br /><br />Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/12/conrad-murray-bigger-cell-jail-complaining-lawyer/#ixzz296jRL6Ek<br /><br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/12/conrad-murray-bigger-cell-jail-complaining-lawyer/#ixzz296eyZL85

Comments

• flory24flory24 Posts: 129
    Conrad want too many....
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    [size=14pt]. I look in the mirror and I don't even know who I'm looking at."[/size]<br /><br />Man in the mirror reference again.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Murray soon will be out of jail... :icon_e_wink:  recherche-loupe.gif
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    "Murray says the new cell doesn't have bars to elevate his leg -- which has become swollen due to a lack of movement. He says the new cell is also more isolated, and he still isn't getting more exercise.<br />We're told Murray is grateful for the attention -- but it's just not enough."<br /><br /><br />Don't know to  :icon_lol: or to  :Pulling_hair:  This idiot is mentally ill. He missed pedicure and spa, why he does not simply ask for in home/cell service of those + sexy masseuse ?
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    <br />"I'm dying. You gotta save me."<br />
    <br /><br />Fate of slow / little motion - are we due to CPR CM, give him a bar to elevate his foot, increase his shoe size and make him dance again? Are we supposed to start the crescendo? Where's the cue, Sir?
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1350063699:
    Posted 10/12/2012  9:38 AM by TMZ STAFF [size=124pt]DR. CONRAD MURRAY Moved into Bigger Cell ... Still Complaining[/size] Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/12/conrad-murray-bigger-cell-jail-complaining-lawyer/#ixzz296jRL6Ek<br /><br />[....]he spoke to his lawyer soon after, saying, "I am a condemned prisoner right now. I look in the mirror and I don't even know [size=12pt]who I'm looking at.[/size]"[...]
    Dare I continue Murray's sentence: "... who I'm looking at: ME (Michael)? or my disguise (Murray)?"  :icon_geek: :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=431734136883609&set=a.225878957469129.54994.197418280315197&type=1&theater<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1350063699:
    TMZ wrote:
    "[....]We're told Murray is grateful for the attention -- [size=12pt]but it's just not enough.[/size][...]"
    ♫ ♪  "Keep On With The Force Don't Stop / Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" ♫ ♪  :michael-jackson:<br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    @Sim...those are both great lines.....the word, "enough" reminded me of the TDRCAU opening line...<br />"....Enough is enough of this garbage...." In the very beginning of the prison version.....<br /><br />Thanks for the post....it's a great reminder of how interwoven things are......<br />Have a great day!<br />LOVE<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Seeing Sim's singing in the thread made me join in with a song......<br /><br />Doc Murray sees the man in the mirror<br />Doc Murray says that he has changed<br />No message could have been any clearer.<br />If you wanna make the world a better place,<br />A good place to start is Don't Complain............ :icon_geek:
    @Wishy ; :bearhug: :bearhug:<br />"EnoUGH" from TDRCAU prison version! cool!  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />@RK: cool lyrics !  :icon_lol:<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    :icon_lol:<br /><br />So our message to Murray-- Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" ♫ ♪  Just 'Keep on' complaining, because it's also entertaining!<br />
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
                  <br /><br /><br />                                "Murray was transferred from a 5'x7' cell to a 8'x10' cell yesterday -- the biggest in the jail"<br /><br />                        Sort of odd that the cell sizes correspond to standard photo sizes in inches eg for a framed picture    it's 5x7. For a wall-hanging it's 8x10 or larger.<br /><br />                            But to be realistic everything has been sort of odd for the last 3 years  :icon_lol:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    You're right fin, that is odd. Didn't catch that. Framed photo sizes. Hm.
    on 1350207558:
    <br /> :icon_lol:<br /><br />So our message to Murray-- Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" ♫ ♪  Just 'Keep on' complaining, because it's also entertaining!
    yeah! pretty much like that!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />@finfin: great idea about the framed picture sizes!  :icon_e_wink:<br />So in conclusion it's not real, it's all framed!!  :icon_albino:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1350210285:
    <br />              <br /><br /><br />                                "Murray was transferred from a 5'x7' cell to a 8'x10' cell yesterday -- the biggest in the jail"<br /><br />                        Sort of odd that the cell sizes correspond to standard photo sizes in inches eg for a framed picture    it's 5x7. For a wall-hanging it's 8x10 or larger.<br /><br />                            But to be realistic everything has been sort of odd for the last 3 years  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah right! So why would the cell be any different?
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    No (little) motion moving from smaller into bigger frame, increasing (shoe) size and putting feet on (above) a bar.<br />Seems to be a role call to us still enjoying tiny pieces to dare looking at the bigger picture (enlarged by a bigger frame).<br /><br />small-frame.jpg<br /><br />
    A frame of reference in physics, may refer to a coordinate system or set of axes within which to measure the position, orientation, and other properties of objects in it, or it may refer to an observational reference frame tied to the state of motion of an observer. It may also refer to both an observational reference frame and an attached coordinate system as a unit.
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frame_of_reference
    on 1350242961:
    <br />
    on 1350210285:
    <br />              <br /><br /><br />                                "Murray was transferred from a 5'x7' cell to a 8'x10' cell yesterday -- the biggest in the jail"<br /><br />                        Sort of odd that the cell sizes correspond to standard photo sizes in inches eg for a framed picture    it's 5x7. For a wall-hanging it's 8x10 or larger.<br /><br />                            But to be realistic everything has been sort of odd for the last 3 years  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah right! So why would the cell be any different?<br /><br />Don't quite understand what you mean @diggyon <br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1350243431:
    <br />
    on 1350242961:
    <br />
    on 1350210285:
    <br /><br />Yeah right! So why would the cell be any different?<br /><br />Don't quite understand what you mean @diggyon <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />I meant that the cell measurement are odd, just like everything else!
    @ellyd yes and piece by piece by piece by piece, MJ is revealed, until he jumps out and ..... ??<br /><br />hopefully we will see the big picture soon!!!  :icon_e_wink: <br /><br />@diggyon the measurements do seem  odd, trying to picture a 6' 5" man in a 5 x 7 cell - it must be a joke
  • why has there all along been such a huge focus on the size of this man, is it relevent to anything? also his age seems to be brought up time and again. why?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1350240506:
    <br />@finfin: great idea about the framed picture sizes!  :icon_e_wink:<br />So in conclusion it's not real, it's all framed!!  :icon_albino:<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_albino: Picture sizes was my first thought too, but the thought passed quickly as probably nothing.  "A 'picture' is worth a thousand words."  So just like MJ was framed in 93 and 05, perhaps CM was framed/"just the fall guy" or the bait by MJ's hoax machinery, etc.  That's why CM shows no remorse and claims innocence.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1350063699:
    <br />Posted 10/12/2012  9:38 AM by TMZ STAFF<br />[size=18pt]DR. CONRAD MURRAY<br />Moved into Bigger Cell<br />... Still Complaining[/size]<br /><br />1012-conrad-murray-1.jpg<br />EXCLUSIVE DETAILS<br />The L.A. County Sheriff has moved Dr. Conrad Murray into a larger cell -- but the good doc still ain't happy with the upgrade, telling his lawyer, "I'm dying. You gotta save me."<br /><br />Murray was transferred from a 5'x7' cell to a 8'x10' cell yesterday -- the biggest in the jail -- but he spoke to his lawyer soon after, saying, "I am a condemned prisoner right now. I look in the mirror and I don't even know who I'm looking at."<br /><br />As we reported, Murray -- who is 6'5" -- has been griping constantly about his living conditions behind bars, claiming he's dying a slow death due to the cramped spaces. <br /><br />Murray says the new cell doesn't have bars to elevate his leg -- which has become swollen due to a lack of movement. He says the new cell is also more isolated, and he still isn't getting more exercise.<br /><br />We're told Murray is grateful for the attention -- but it's just not enough.<br /><br />Calls to the L.A. County Sheriff were not returned.<br />See also<br />Sheriff's Dept. to Dr. Conrad Murray: Relax, You're Getting What You Deserve<br />Dr. Conrad Murray -- Jail Is KILLING ME!!!!<br />Joe Jackson Drops Wrongful Death Suit Against Dr. Murray<br /><br /><br />Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/12/conrad-murray-bigger-cell-jail-complaining-lawyer/#ixzz296jRL6Ek<br /><br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/12/conrad-murray-bigger-cell-jail-complaining-lawyer/#ixzz296eyZL85<br />
    <br /><br />5x7 = 35<br />8x10 = 80<br />80 +35 = 115<br />1 +1 +5 = 7<br /><br />I think it's your lucky number also, do not complain
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    [size=14pt]I've been trying to find something to confirm the actual size of these "cells" in the LA Men's Central Jail where Murray is supposed to be.  The closest I have found is part of a comment from this link - http://www.topix.com/forum/news/aclu/T0V5OO235BRR6VRKT/p2<br /><br />"I've done two tours at Men's Central... Try spending 24/7, some guys fighting a case for 4 + years, in a 8x10 cell with 11 other guys with one toilet and sink, roaches, mice, rats and sticky filth everywhere you touch."<br /><br />It sounds like a horrible place - but this person says an 8x10 cell would hold 12 men.  So IF Murray is in an 8x10 cell by himself, he should not be complaining.<br /><br />OR ANOTHER THOUGHT -<br /><br />All this talk about "cells" and the size of "cells"<br /><br />"Cell" can also be an abbreviation for "Celluloid" which can mean "a motion-picture film - a film you show in the cinema"<br /><br />http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/celluloid[/size]
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    @pepper...interesting post, you're right cell has different meanings.....<br />it's also the very fiber and make-up of everything on Earth.  It sort of <br />by reminds me of this quote by Michael:<br /><br />The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation. <br /><br />Have a beautiful day!<br />LOVE<br />
  • I think this is another way to tell us that things are shaping up and moving along nicely.  Not quite there yet, but soon.  :beerchug:
  • on 1350336447:
    <br />
    on 1350240506:
    <br />@finfin: great idea about the framed picture sizes!  :icon_e_wink:<br />So in conclusion it's not real, it's all framed!!  :icon_albino:<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_albino: Picture sizes was my first thought too, but the thought passed quickly as probably nothing.  "A 'picture' is worth a thousand words."  So just like MJ was framed in 93 and 05, perhaps CM was framed/"just the fall guy" or the bait by MJ's hoax machinery, etc. [size=14pt] That's why CM shows no remorse and claims innocence.<br />
    [/size]<br /><br />anyone ever make these claims against michael during the allegations against him? just wondering.