Hot Naked Men Found in Michael Jackson Death House

SweetangelSweetangel Posts: 259
edited January 1970 in News
Hello everyone,<br /><br />When you think it can't go crazier it goes. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br />[size=18pt]Hot Naked Men<br />Found in MJ Death House[/size]<br /><br />1101-michael-jackson-carolwood-deth-house-launch-3.jpg<br /><br />They're a little old (if ya know what we're sayin') ... but a bunch of ripped, nearly naked men showed up at Michael Jackson's death house recently for a very steamy not-gay-at-all photo shoot. <br /><br />TMZ obtained the pics ... taken roughly 3 weeks ago at Michael's former residence on Carolwood Dr. in the Holmby Hills area.<br /><br />Sources connected to the shoot tell us ... the guys are models for the Jo's underwear line ... which is said to enhance one's bum area. Not that we were looking, but some of the man panties are "assless."<br /><br />We're told the models all had a blast in the home ... especially when they realized its historical significance.<br /><br />As we previously reported, the owner of the mansion has struck a deal to sell the house ... and the new buyer moved in last week ... even though escrow has not closed yet.<br /><br />No models were killed by irresponsible doctors during the shoot.<br /><br />Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/01/michael-jackson-death-house-carolwood-male-nude-photo-shoot/#ixzz2B3hBPCRR<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/01/michael-jackson-death-house-carolwood-male-nude-photo-shoot/#ixzz2B3ftsQwm<br /><br />I hope I did everything right and the Articel shows up correctly. There are more pictures when you click on the Link. It is really a very beautiful house.<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.<br /><br /><br />

Comments

• ellydellyd Posts: 220
    Joe's badass gun<br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/18/joe-jackson-gun-concealed-weapon-permit/<br /><br />"Jo's underwear line" is called "wonderbum"<br /><br />"some of the man panties are "assless.""<br /><br />I wonder how this statement fits advertisement promises:<br />wondebum.jpg<br /><br />Easier to go use the toilet. <br />How many paper rolls do we need this time?<br /><br />Or was it about a wonder-BAM? <br />;)
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    on 1351852187:
    <br />Joe's badass gun<br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/18/joe-jackson-gun-concealed-weapon-permit/<br /><br />"Jo's underwear line" is called "wonderbum"<br /><br />"some of the man panties are "assless.""<br /><br />I wonder how this statement fits advertisement promises:<br />wondebum.jpg<br /><br />Easier to go use the toilet. <br />How many paper rolls do we need this time?<br /><br />Or was it about a wonder-BAM? <br />;)<br />
    <br /><br />Well the name of the company is Jo's not Jos'eph!  :icon_lol: So Joe again! No mistake, lol!
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Ahem....excuse me?<br /><br />
    They're a little old (if ya know what we're sayin')
    <br /><br />Are they implying what I think that they are implying? If so....that´s disgusting, offensive and tasteless. <br /><br />malad6.gif
  • on 1351856189:
    <br />Ahem....excuse me?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Are they implying what I think that they are implying? If so....that´s disgusting, offensive and tasteless. <br /><br />malad6.gif<br />
    <br /><br />Yes..if so then  :computer-losy-smiley: character0269.gif
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    LOL at the title.<br /><br />Shame on you TMZ for implying what you did.<br /><br />WTF at the whole thing.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    ya......not sure  :WTF: the purpose of this story is.......... all I can see is in bold:<br /><br />[size=8pt]Hot Naked Men [/size][size=18pt]Found [/size][size=8pt]in[/size] [size=18pt]Michael Jackson[/size] [size=8pt]Death House[/size]  :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />
  • on 1351851234:
    <br />Hello everyone,<br /><br />When you think it can't go crazier it goes. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br />[size=18pt]Hot Naked Men<br />Found in MJ Death House[/size]<br /><br />1101-michael-jackson-carolwood-deth-house-launch-3.jpg<br /><br />They're a little old (if ya know what we're sayin') ... but a bunch of ripped, nearly naked men showed up at Michael Jackson's death house recently for a very steamy not-gay-at-all photo shoot. <br /><br />TMZ obtained the pics ... taken roughly 3 weeks ago at Michael's former residence on Carolwood Dr. in the Holmby Hills area.<br /><br />Sources connected to the shoot tell us ... the guys are models for the Jo's underwear line ... which is said to enhance one's bum area. Not that we were looking, [size=14pt]but some of the man panties are "assless."[/size]<br /><br />We're told the models all had a blast in the home ... especially when they realized its historical significance.<br /><br />As we previously reported, the owner of the mansion has struck a deal to sell the house ... and the new buyer moved in last week ... even though escrow has not closed yet.<br /><br />No models were killed by irresponsible doctors during the shoot.<br /><br />Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/01/michael-jackson-death-house-carolwood-male-nude-photo-shoot/#ixzz2B3hBPCRR<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/01/michael-jackson-death-house-carolwood-male-nude-photo-shoot/#ixzz2B3ftsQwm<br /><br />I hope I did everything right and the Articel shows up correctly. There are more pictures when you click on the Link. It is really a very beautiful house.<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.<br />
    <br /><br />if only this could sometime be said for the media<br /> :Pulling_hair:
    No models were killed by irresponsible doctors during the shoot.
    <br /><br />So Annie and everyone else are OK  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Phew! Well, that's a relief.  :icon_lol:
  • on 1351856189:
    <br /><br />Are they implying what I think that they are implying? If so....that´s disgusting, offensive and tasteless. <br /><br />malad6.gif<br />
    <br /><br />Media is always tasteless and disgusting. Thats the Way they are. There are Times I'm still wondering how<br />much BS they can write in less than 24 Hours. I never believe anything they write, I don't take them serious<br />at least not when it comes to famous people. But in this News there is something that stood out to me.<br />The pictures from the House are made in a very professional Way and the pics with the models aren't.<br />Maybe they want to hint back to Joe Jackson.<br /><br />I found this video on youtube.<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />At least they can make fools out of themselves. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.<br /><br /><br /><br />
    I take this with a good pinch of humour.<br />Got something to look at in addition - wow - lol - oh geez, who needs them guys. <br /><br />There's a saying about "having an ass in his/her pants" or "having shoulders to stand tall", both meaning the opposite (who doesn't have that standing) is a weak douchebag and not a man / woman getting up for his / her word.<br /><br />If these models do wear bra-like "assless" underwear to push their buttocks up - well this means they don't have an ass in their pants but need "some help" to make it look "as if".<br /><br />I have a feeling that MJ is mocking some of his disliked VOPs on an extraordinary level - they might not even notice it.<br /><br /><br />Add.<br />Only 5 out of 22 pictures show those dreamteamers. The rest is a walk through Carolwood mansion - another invitation for a look behind the curtain. ;)<br />
    Oh and then we have this among the pics:<br /><br />michael-jackson-carolwood-house-photoshoot-010-480w.jpg<br /><br />Nelson De La Nuez anyone?  :icon_e_wink:
  • maybe we should consider the mirror aspect of the photo . concentrate girls!! lol :thjajaja121:<br /><br />i have suggestion for these guys: perhaps they could just eat a little more ! surely some of it would land where they need it.  :icon_e_wink:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1351865057:
    <br />Oh and then we have this among the pics:<br /><br />michael-jackson-carolwood-house-photoshoot-010-480w.jpg<br /><br />Nelson De La Nuez anyone?  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br />My thoughts were exactly the same as yours when I saw that picture Mary  :icon_cool:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1351863928:
    <br />
    on 1351856189:
    <br /><br />Media is always tasteless and disgusting. Thats the Way they are. There are Times I'm still wondering how<br />much BS they can write in less than 24 Hours. I never believe anything they write, I don't take them serious<br />at least not when it comes to famous people. But in this News there is something that stood out to me.<br />The pictures from the House are made in a very professional Way and the pics with the models aren't.<br />Maybe they want to hint back to Joe Jackson.<br /><br />I found this video on youtube.<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />At least they can make fools out of themselves. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />It is true there only needs to be done comparisons of the photos<br /><br />michael-jackson-carolwood-house-photoshoot-022-480w.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />michael-jackson-carolwood-house-photoshoot-015-480w.jpg
    Hot men? :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />1101-michael-jackson-carolwood-deth-house-launch-3.jpg
  • :WTF:
    18 dreamteamers.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    I think Michael is just taking media trash to the next level!  As we know, the media created fictions around Michael.  Now he's writing the script and his revenge is to rub it in their faces.  <br /><br />I can imagine Michael sitting around with friends or whomever trying to come up with yet another Michael Jackson related story on TMZ.  Yep.  He's having a lot of fun.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Where's the hot men? Cuz all I see is a few boys looking like Auschwitz survivors.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1351878375:
    <br />Where's the hot men? Cuz all I see is a few boys looking like Auschwitz survivors. <br />
    <br /><br />Not quite Auschwitz survivors, but for sure not hot  :icon_rolleyes:.<br /><br />"No models were killed by irresponsible doctors during the shoot."<br /><br />That ^ is inappropriate if Mike is dead.<br />
  • hahahahahahahahhaha WOW....... This to me is packed full of clues. I mean men in the mirror, JOE's (JO's) underwear line, pics of the house, the Nelson De La Nuez looking pic,<br />FOUND MJ in title......... Thats all I noticed off the bat but DAMN that is like 4 just at first glance. We should look at the pics real good too and see what all we can get out of those<br />that may be abnormal etc............ Yeah the end is near especially with Chris Tucker tweeting 'THE RETURN"<br />Everyone hang on. I thought in my heart it would be sometime around the election so we will see if I am wrong or right but either way its coming!!!!!!!!!!<br />Hahaha SHAMONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_:
    on 1351878375:
    <br />Where's the hot men? Cuz all I see is a few boys looking like Auschwitz survivors.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :thjajaja121:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Got to be joking... like a practical joke.  yeah these guys really look like they had a blast in the empty house.  :LolLolLolLol: <br /><br />
    on 1351875115:
    <br />18 dreamteamers.<br />
    <br /><br />I noticed that too.  :icon_geek:<br /><br />
  • They're a little old (if ya know what we're sayin') ...  :icon_cry:<br /><br />Sorry, but there is no way I can laugh about this sentence they wrote. It makes me really struggle, I don't know but personally I can't image been tmz in or on the hoax or being MJ behind the tmz articles if they write a thing like this.... :icon_pale: Because this, I think is too serious for MJ and hurter him sooooo deep that I can't imagine him making jokes on it.<br /><br />I can't help me, but this sentence really shocked me and made me so angry and sad.  :Pulling_hair: