JERMAINE JACKSON I'm CHANGING My Last Name

AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
edited January 1970 in News
[size=18pt]JERMAINE JACKSON<br />I'm CHANGING<br />My Last Name[/size]<br />11/7/2012 4:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />1107-jermaine-jackson-tmz-3.jpg<br /><br />Jermaine Jackson has filed a request to legally CHANGE his last name ... trading out "Jackson" for "Jacksun" ... TMZ has learned. <br /><br />Jermaine filed a petition for a change of name with L.A. County Superior Court yesterday asking for the change in nomenclature.<br /><br />In the docs, Jermaine says he wants to make the change for "artistic reasons" ... but he does not give any further details about the move. <br /><br />The request has NOT yet been approved by a judge -- but a hearing has been scheduled. <br /><br />Barring any crazy legal situations, Jermaine will be required to have his name change announced publicly several times in the next couple of months before it can be made official.  A public announcement consists of having the name printed in a local publication ... just like Ron Artest had to do when he changed his name to Metta World Peace.<br /><br />We reached out to Jermaine ... so far, no response.<br />

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I had suggested (jokingly) on the back/Front thread last night that MJ has had a different name since June 25/09, a temporary secret identity.  So that's what I thought of immediately when I saw the title of this article.  Plus if you read the title vertically from the first letters, it says JIM.  That's MJ's secret name.  :icon_lol: <br /><br />
    In the docs, Jermaine says he wants to make the change for "artistic reasons" ... but he does not give any further details about the move.
    <br /><br />Lol, I love you Jermaine.
  • This is really interesting - not sure how much we can depend on this being true...<br /><br />However, it says he's changing it for artistic reasons. Is that anything like all of the alias's that Michael has used over the years and continues to use during this hoax? There has to be more about this story, like something with the last name having "sun" instead of "son" IDK<br /><br />Blessings
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1352337132:
    <br />I had suggested (jokingly) on the back/Front thread last night that MJ has had a different name since June 25/09, a temporary secret identity.  So that's what I thought of immediately when I saw the title of this article.  Plus if you read the title vertically from the first letters, it says JIM.  That's MJ's secret name.  :icon_lol: <br /><br />
    In the docs, Jermaine says he wants to make the change for "artistic reasons" ... but he does not give any further details about the move.
    <br /><br />Lol, I love you Jermaine.<br />
    <br /><br />hahaha......funny.....another shoutout from TMZ ?  :icon_lol: <br /><br />here's the post from the Front thread - it was when we were musing about if MJ was able to vote....<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg428266.html#msg428266<br /><br />
    on 1352257088:
    <br />
    on 1352256391:
    <br />
    on 1352255747:
    <br />Adi - hmmm, interesting.  Maybe they were answering the question as to how MJ is able to vote.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes that's what my overactive imagination read into that story......maybe Michael was able to vote absentee using the name Michael Joe Jackson......as we all know Michael Joseph Jackson is "dead"<br /><br />....that Obama conspiracy-o-rama is pretty way out  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />LOL, it's easy to have an overactive imagination when it comes to TMZ...they certainly give us enough to work with!  And who knows, maybe MJ has had a temporary secret identity since 6/25/09, like Bob Front or Mike Mike or Smelly Turd.  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1352338642:
    <br />
    on 1352337132:
    <br />I had suggested (jokingly) on the back/Front thread last night that MJ has had a different name since June 25/09, a temporary secret identity.  So that's what I thought of immediately when I saw the title of this article.  Plus if you read the title vertically from the first letters, it says JIM.  That's MJ's secret name.  :icon_lol: <br /><br />
    <br /><br />hahaha......funny.....another shoutout from TMZ ?  :icon_lol: <br /><br />here's the post from the Front thread - it was when we were musing about if MJ was able to vote....<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg428266.html#msg428266<br /><br />
    on 1352257088:
    <br />
    on 1352256391:
    <br />
    on 1352255747:
    <br />Adi - hmmm, interesting.  Maybe they were answering the question as to how MJ is able to vote.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes that's what my overactive imagination read into that story......maybe Michael was able to vote absentee using the name Michael Joe Jackson......as we all know Michael Joseph Jackson is "dead"<br /><br />....that Obama conspiracy-o-rama is pretty way out  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />LOL, it's easy to have an overactive imagination when it comes to TMZ...they certainly give us enough to work with!  And who knows, maybe MJ has had a temporary secret identity since 6/25/09, like Bob Front or Mike Mike or Smelly Turd.  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />That's too funny Adi, I forgot the part where we were talking about TMZ like THAT.  Duh.  :icon_lol:  TOTALLY a shout out.  Awesome!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1352337132:
    <br /><br /><br /><br />and MissG also said something similar<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    [size=10pt]Michael Jonzun"[/size] sounds like "Michael Jackson" pronounced by a foreigner  <br /><br />I have the hoax-mind on again
    <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,23458.msg427660.html#msg427660<br /><br /> :fresse:
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    20ft0sm.jpg<br /><br /> :icon_eek:
  • "Artistic reasons" reminds me of TIAI Revealed, Part 4 and performance art.<br /><br />I was recently watching this movie on Netflix called Zeitgeist and a part of it was talking about how the SON of God is really the SUN of God. In fact it was this movie that really got me thinking about life from a whole different perspective. A lot of seemingly unrelated hoax trips down the rabbit hole all came together for me after watching this movie.<br /><br />Katy is that from a recent edition of The Sun?<br /><br />Edit: Oooh The Sun, Jacksun duh!  :icon_rolleyes: That one went completely over my head lol<br />
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    Impeccable raps. Even if might not be related.<br /><br />
    About Jacksun<br /><br />'Jacksun' Coming Soon - Twitter @JacksunMusic, <br />Milky Madness Vol. 2 Out now! <br />http://www.mediafire.com/?ech9u45nmpvtruf - Formerly known as Jackson milkymadness<br />
    <br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/user/JacksunMusic/videos?view=0<br />http://www.youtube.com/user/jacksunmusic2/videos?view=0<br /><br />All recently uploaded.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1352353719:
    <br />"Artistic reasons" reminds me of TIAI Revealed, Part 4 and performance art.<br /><br />I was recently watching this movie on Netflix called Zeitgeist and a part of it was talking about how the SON of God is really the SUN of God. In fact it was this movie that really got me thinking about life from a whole different perspective. A lot of seemingly unrelated hoax trips down the rabbit hole all came together for me after watching this movie.<br /><br />Katy is that from a recent edition of The Sun?<br /><br />[size=12pt]Edit: Oooh The Sun, Jacksun duh!  :icon_rolleyes: That one went completely over my head lol[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />ooohhh......interesting! .....I missed that one too.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    JERMAINE MICHAEL JACKSON I'm CHANGINGED My Last Middle Name - for "artistic reasons".
  • <br /><br /><br /> :th_bravo:<br /><br />Best Damn Free Show I've watched for over 2 years. lmao. Can't buy entertainment like this.<br /><br />Kudos TMZ and Jerm Sunshine!<br /><br /> :smiley_abuv:<br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:<br /><br />That was great to read!<br /><br />Love you MJ with all my heart :bearhug:<br /><br />ps: Jacksun :icon_eek:???? LOL!!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Congrats Andrea and MissG! <br /> <br />
    Barring any crazy legal situations, Jermaine will be required to have his name change announced publicly several times in the next couple of months before it can be made official.  A public announcement consists of having the name printed in a local publication ... just like Ron Artest had to do when he changed his name to Metta World Peace.
    <br />I guess we’ll have to be on the look-out for 2 months. lol<br /><br />
    on 1352357455:
    <br />Impeccable raps. Even if might not be related.<br /><br />
    About Jacksun<br /><br />'Jacksun' Coming Soon - Twitter @JacksunMusic, <br />Milky Madness Vol. 2 Out now! <br />http://www.mediafire.com/?ech9u45nmpvtruf - Formerly known as Jackson milkymadness<br />
    <br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/user/JacksunMusic/videos?view=0<br />http://www.youtube.com/user/jacksunmusic2/videos?view=0<br /><br />All recently uploaded.<br />
    <br /><br />Milky Madness sounds like propofol!  :icon_lol:<br />They mention London--I guess they're British.  Listen to this one!  Starts off, Insomnia, insomnia, and then all about dying young but living on, and being like a walking carcass (sounds like the walking dead to me-hoaxy!)  :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • JosJos Posts: 360
  • Jermaine wants to [size=12pt]shine[/size]  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />http://www.iol.co.za/tonight/jermaine-jackson-wants-to-shine-1.1419496<br /><br /><br />Jermaine did perform some of his solo music at the Unity tour, and changing his name might help his solo career. And I agree, this could also be a sign that Michael has been producing work and is producing under a pseudonym :icon_cool:<br /><br />LOVE
  • Did TMZ offer any evidence that a petition for Jermaine to change his name was actually filed, or is this just a rumor or hear-say? Did he change his twitter name yet or mentioned it on twitter?
  • does this define the film category as dramedy?  :icon_lol:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    the letter "U" is the 21st letter of the alphabet... (there is a gematria match with the name, "Kai")<br />...... another crazy coincidence, lol.  <br /><br />Blessings
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1352402668:
    <br />the letter "U" is the 21st letter of the alphabet... (there is a gematria match with the name, "Kai")<br />...... another crazy coincidence, lol.  <br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />Interesting connections... and the Milky Madness?...  :icon_albino:<br /><br />Only God knows<br />That it's all in the game<br />It's all in your name....<br />♪ ♫ ♩
  • on 1352392077:
    <br />Did TMZ offer any evidence that a petition for Jermaine to change his name was actually filed, or is this just a rumor or hear-say? Did he change his twitter name yet or mentioned it on twitter?<br />
    <br /><br /> Damn you a Sourpuss! Of course not! We don't care about Jerm and his name change.  :icon_lol:  :icon_albino:<br /><br />We care about MJ's Legacy and what he has done to help the children. K.i.D.S.<br /><br />If someone still needs to hunt twitter lookin' 4 clues or signs 2 find MJ they gonna be real sad. lmao...<br /><br /><br />Carry On OBee.<br /><br />http://www.kids4life.com/<br />https://twitter.com/RealOBee<br /><br /> :multiplespotting:    :smiley_abuv:
  • on 1352393137:
    <br />[size=14pt]JERMAINE JACKSON PETITIONS TO ALTER FAMOUS NAME[/size]<br /><br />http://bigstory.ap.org/article/jermaine-jackson-petitions-alter-famous-name#overlay-context=article/10-things-know-today-49<br />
    <br /><br /><br />tumblr_mcvpkeLkol1qmfn96o1_500.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />Good Try @sweetswingset-<;br /><br />Remember Remember The Time some bird wispered 2 U that it does make sense... U jus don't kNow it yet!...<br /><br />Your title under ur name says u wanna celebrate "The Bam!"<br /><br />Go head on girl!<br /><br /><br /> :multiplespotting:<br />
  • Like Jackson vs Jacksun or Joe vs Joseph.<br />This is just to fool the media it's a subtle Michael's shout out.
  • on 1352411172:
    <br />
    on 1352393137:
    <br />[size=14pt]JERMAINE JACKSON PETITIONS TO ALTER FAMOUS NAME[/size]<br /><br />http://bigstory.ap.org/article/jermaine-jackson-petitions-alter-famous-name#overlay-context=article/10-things-know-today-49<br />
    <br /><br /><br />tumblr_mcvpkeLkol1qmfn96o1_500.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />Good Try @sweetswingset-<;br /><br />Remember Remember The Time some bird wispered 2 U that it does make sense... U jus don't kNow it yet!...<br /><br />Your title under ur name says u wanna celebrate "The Bam!"<br /><br />Go head on girl!<br /><br /><br /> :multiplespotting:<br />
    <br /><br />Look at this Paris' tweet:<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />bang bang<br /><br />Haha brothers are meaning the same with bombs drawings or interjections just to say BAM!!  :icon_lol:<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    And under that 3-Obee pic also this:  :woohoo2:  Looks like Thriller 30 is about to rumble and embark on his world-wide tour!  Bam?<br /><br />tumblr_mcjw4qJV401qmfn96o1_500.jpg<br /><br />Also didn't Jermaine say he would spend the rest of his days keeping MJ's legacy alive?  He said MJ was Moses and he was Aaron--his mouthpiece.<br /><br />Stranger in California<br />
    the SON of God is really the SUN of God.
    <br />But only in the English language, not ancient Hebrew, Aramaic  or Greek.  Or is it NOT a coincidence that the two words evolved to sound the same for English.<br /><br />Jos<br />
    Jacksun – Freestyle
    <br />That was actually very good listening and rhyming!  Loved it!  MJ has always endorsed/supported good new talent.<br /><br />Sweetsunset<br />
    "It is something he has chosen to do, and it's fair to say that you cannot blame this one on the boogie, you've got to blame it on the sunshine," Dennis said, in a play on the Jackson 5 disco hit, "Blame it on the Boogie."<br /><br />Jackson has been touring with his brothers in recent months and has been promoting his book about his superstar brother titled "You Are Not Alone."
    <br /><br />MJ’s You are my life lyrics:<br />http://www.lyrics007.com/Michael Jackson Lyrics/You Are My Life Lyrics.html&lt;br />