MJ's family used him for money, reveals new book

mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
edited November 2012 in News
[size=14pt][size=12pt]MJ's family used him for money, reveals new book[/size][/size]<br /><br />http://in.news.yahoo.com/mjs-family-used-him-money-reveals-book-113112515.html<br /><br />New York, November 11 (ANI): An explosive new biography has revealed how Michael Jackson's family used the King of Pop for money.<br /><br />Journalist Randall Sullivan's shocking new book, "Untouchable: The Strange Life and Tragic Death of Michael Jackson," out this week, exposes MJ's terror of kin and friends, New York Post reported.<br /><br />In one instance in 2001, two tribute concerts were planned at Madison Square Garden for Jackson's 30th anniversary in music.<br /><br />And the Jackson family demanded 250,000 dollars each to attend, even those who would just be there to watch the show.<br /><br />When Michael's brother Jermaine learned that his brother would be making as much as 10 million dollars from the two shows, he convinced his parents that Michael should pay the three of them another 500,000 dollars apiece.<br /><br />Jermaine and his father Joe drew up a contract and, with mother Katherine in tow, chased Michael around California to try to get him to sign.<br /><br />To escape from them Michael took refuge for several days at the house of his friend Marc Schaffel, co-producer of the event.<br /><br />After hiding out from his family for several days, Michael stopped at the Neverland Ranch with his kids to pick up a few items before the trip to New York. Almost as soon as he arrived, his family turned up at the gate.<br /><br />Michael tried to have them sent away, the book reports, but they claimed that his mother needed to use the restroom.<br /><br />But as soon as Joe and Jermaine were through the gate, they drove to the main house and pushed their way inside.<br /><br />"They literally ransacked the place" searching for Michael to get him to sign the contracts.<br /><br />The singer, meanwhile, "retreated with the kids to a hiding place concealed behind a secret door at the back of his bedroom closet."<br /><br />In tears, he called Schaffel and cried, "You see what they do to me? Do you understand . . . why I hide from them?"<br /><br />His family weren't the only ones whose love was for sale. Jackson's "good friend" Marlon Brando, whom the singer took acting lessons from for years, charged him 1 million dollars for his rambling video tribute - an awful investment, it turned out, since the Madison Square Garden crowd wound up booing Brando's nonsensical ramblings. (ANI)<br />

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    :icon_rolleyes:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Family comes first.....<br />just because it's in print, doesn't mean it's true.........<br />I have a very hard time believing this.  The Jacksons are an iconic <br />family with all the same troubles of any family.  However, these trash stories....<br />I will only believe if Michael tells them to me personally.  That's not going to happen......<br />because they are crap media attention from whoever needs a buck.<br />Well, I don't want to be crass, but we all know what rhymes with, "buck".  <br />I guess the Jacksons were, "bucked" the moment stardom came their way.<br />I am sorry for the pain Michael, sorry for the sacrifice your family's pride has had to<br />endure over the years.  It's not fair, it's not right...the leeches that sucked the life out of you<br />need to be put right.  I hope and pray the light is on the way......go get them Michael.<br />It's all I can give, all I can offer...my support, my love to your family.  <br />Family comes first.<br /><br />Blessings Always
  • <br /><br />just something michael talked about in a telephone conversation about his dad and money
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Don't worry wishy.....the revelation of the hoax when Michael BAM's will show all these f'qers up as what they really are....lying scumbag basement dwelling bullsh*t artists (and that is being kind to them)
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I'm sure all his fans are just weeping face down on their beds at the portrayed image of MJ crying in a closet.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Randall Sullivan's book...... not worth the sacrifice of the trees that made the paper........not even fit to wipe one's bottom with.
  • don't any of you think this glenda sounds a little like karen faye?
  • on 1352721830:
    <br />don't any of you think this glenda sounds a little like karen faye?<br />
    <br /><br />you could be right Suspicious...the voices look simular.<br /><br />i have always found it very odd,that those tapes where leaked anyway,...why would you leak this information, i guess its not MJ's choice, so maybe its "Glenda", if its "Glenda" than she's not a really good friend isn't she?<br />It could also be someone who can immitate MJ's voice made this tapes, to back up theyre story's about MJ being used by his own Family, i don't buy this story and its Gossip ( Trash) ......unless like Wishingstar said earlier we hear the story to be true from Michael's own mouth.<br /><br />L.O.V.E <br /><br /><br />
  • Glenda and her family were friends of Michael's through I think around a decade, her husband Sam who was 11 years her Junior approximately started getting suspicious thinking something was going on between Glenda and Michael due to the calls being through out the day, he recorded them without Her or Michael knowing, in around 2005 Her son.. I think his name is Jason sold the recordings to the media without their permission. <br /><br />I searched it up earlier because you never know if it's a fake or not and this is a website I found  http://rhythmofthetide.com/<br /><br />y2g3q.jpg<br /><br />also found this interesting it's off thread topic but it's a conversation apparently with Michael and Sam<br />
    <br />S: Well, you are. Maybe you should die.<br />MJ: Maybe I should die?<br />S: In the media<br />MJ: What?<br />S: Maybe you should die in the media?<br />MJ: (Laughs uncomfortably) Naw.<br />S: Imitates being an announcer “(See or the)…?…Michael Jackson.” (Then they’ll knock themselves out on TV getting you to die in a video.) Imitates being an announcer again [We (i) a surprising time of him on tape (i) Michael Jackson’s ghost. Hidden behind a curtain… And running from Elvis (i)]<br />MJ: (laughs awkwardly) It’s going to be the British.
    <br /><br /><br /><br />(Also if it's not Michael, then someone has been stalking him pretty good to know a lot about the shows, his videos, music and even life, there is things in there that no one but the man himself would know)
  • Utter rubbish! Randall Sullivan is a hypocrite if he thinks MJ's family used him for money. Disgusting.
  • AnnaAnna Posts: 17
    You look as puzzled,dissappointed,upset and disgusted as i feel.....but do you believe it?we have heard similar stories over the years yet michael always never said a bad word about his family...dont know what to make of it.It would sicken me to learn its all true  :icon_cry:
  • on 1352724695:
    <br />Glenda and her family were friends of Michael's through I think around a decade, her husband Sam who was 11 years her Junior approximately started getting suspicious thinking something was going on between Glenda and Michael due to the calls being through out the day, he recorded them without Her or Michael knowing, in around 2005 Her son.. I think his name is Jason sold the recordings to the media without their permission. <br /><br />I searched it up earlier because you never know if it's a fake or not and this is a website I found  http://rhythmofthetide.com/<br /><br />y2g3q.jpg<br /><br />also found this interesting it's off thread topic but it's a conversation apparently with Michael and Sam<br />
    <br />S: Well, you are. Maybe you should die.<br />MJ: Maybe I should die?<br />S: In the media<br />MJ: What?<br />S: Maybe you should die in the media?<br />MJ: (Laughs uncomfortably) Naw.<br />S: Imitates being an announcer “(See or the)…?…Michael Jackson.” (Then they’ll knock themselves out on TV getting you to die in a video.) Imitates being an announcer again [We (i) a surprising time of him on tape (i) Michael Jackson’s ghost. Hidden behind a curtain… And running from Elvis (i)]<br />MJ: (laughs awkwardly) It’s going to be the British.
    <br /><br /><br /><br />(Also if it's not Michael, then someone has been stalking him pretty good to know a lot about the shows, his videos, music and even life, there is things in there that no one but the man himself would know)<br />
    <br /><br />so these surfaced in 2005 , is that correct?<br />
  • on 1352730665:
    <br />
    on 1352724695:
    <br />Glenda and her family were friends of Michael's through I think around a decade, her husband Sam who was 11 years her Junior approximately started getting suspicious thinking something was going on between Glenda and Michael due to the calls being through out the day, he recorded them without Her or Michael knowing, in around 2005 Her son.. I think his name is Jason sold the recordings to the media without their permission. <br /><br />I searched it up earlier because you never know if it's a fake or not and this is a website I found  http://rhythmofthetide.com/<br /><br />y2g3q.jpg<br /><br />also found this interesting it's off thread topic but it's a conversation apparently with Michael and Sam<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />(Also if it's not Michael, then someone has been stalking him pretty good to know a lot about the shows, his videos, music and even life, there is things in there that no one but the man himself would know)<br />
    <br /><br />so these surfaced in 2005 , is that correct?<br />
    <br /><br />Apparently yes, around that time.. this is what is said on the one website... I use this one because of all the information being in one place rather than snipets here and there(I got the name of the son wrong as shown below)<br /><br />
    These are the audio and transcripts made of tape recordings of Michael Jackson speaking on the telephone to the Stein family from 1990-1992. Michael had been contacted by Glenda’s son Damion Stein sometime around 1984 when he was a kid and Michael had written a message back to the Stein family and a friendship had developed from there. Damion claims that Michael’s phone calls to his family were taped out of jealousy, because Michael had begun spending a lot of time speaking to his mother, Glenda, at all hours of the day, and her husband Sam was apparently becoming suspicious that they might be having an affair. The tapes were sold in 2005 to gossip news site Hansnews.com, the TMZ of their day, seemingly by Damion Stein. It is not known whether Michael knew about the recordings, but he has never denied them and by all accounts they seem authentic.<br /><br />The Stein family are: Sam and Glenda Stein, their sons Damion and Jason and daughter Megan.
    <br /><br /><br />from www.hansnews.com<br /><br />
    Michael Jackson Innocent!<br />David Hans Predicted It<br />David Hans was RIGHT!!!<br />    8 hours of secret audio tape recordings prove it!<br />The media is spinning over the accusations in the Michael Jackson trial. America's King of Pop, known around the world for his generosity and dedication to helping those in need, is once again being brought to trial over outrageous charges of molestation. Hans News has the exclusive content that shows that this gentle music giant is the victim of manipulation and deceit. Despite all his hard efforts and contributions, this loving father is ridiculed on a daily basis by news and media. This content is a private conversation that will break anyone's previous thoughts of wrong doings
    <br /><br />
  • on 1352684057:
    <br />
    <br /><br />just something michael talked about in a telephone conversation about his dad and money<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe something is wrong with my audible ears because that doesn’t really sound like Michael to me.  :icon_e_confused: Not saying I know what Michael sounds like on the phone, but the voice just doesn’t sound like him to me.
  • on 1352732363:
    <br />
    on 1352684057:
    <br />
    <br /><br />just something michael talked about in a telephone conversation about his dad and money<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe something is wrong with my audible ears because that doesn’t really sound like Michael to me.  :icon_e_confused: Not saying I know what Michael sounds like on the phone, but the voice just doesn’t sound like him to me.<br />
    <br /><br />100% NOT Michael Jackson's voice, the voice is similar to that PPPYT.
  • you know it is hard to say because families can be in pretty rotten shape sometimes , but if someone was planning michael's distruction wouldn't dragging his family down give them a bit of an advantage if they tried to speak out or take some action of his part? <br /><br />on the other hand like i said families can be pretty rotten sometimes , jealousy and manipulation can cause a whole score of problems.<br /><br />so hard to from a distance what the truth is when it is sometimes hard to know what the truth is when you are square in the middle of it. :Pulling_hair:
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    on 1352735881:
    <br />
    on 1352732363:
    <br />
    on 1352684057:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Maybe something is wrong with my audible ears because that doesn’t really sound like Michael to me.  :icon_e_confused: Not saying I know what Michael sounds like on the phone, but the voice just doesn’t sound like him to me.<br />
    <br /><br />100% NOT Michael Jackson's voice, the voice is similar to that PPPYT.<br />
    <br /><br />Funny, first thing I was thinking about was "P-jr" when I heard this Glenda  :)
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1352688207:
    <br />Randall Sullivan's book...... not worth the sacrifice of the trees that made the paper........not even fit to wipe one's bottom with. <br />
    <br /> :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: That was hilarious <br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1352688207:
    <br />Randall Sullivan's book...... not worth the sacrifice of the trees that made the paper........not even fit to wipe one's bottom with. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Great words !!!                          doh%21-45.gif
  • I'll try to explain why it sounds possible to me: Jermain always used to emphasize that "Michael is part of Jackson 5"; he meant MJ would not be MJ if it weren't for JAckson5= MJ owes them his success plus to parents for life because MJ would not become iconic MJ if it weren't for Joe and Katherine. They believed that MJ HAD TO pay to all of them.
  • on 1352780281:
    <br /> I'll try to explain why it sounds possible to me: Jermain always used to emphasize that "Michael is part of Jackson 5"; he meant MJ would not be MJ if it weren't for JAckson5= MJ owes them his success plus to parents for life because MJ would not become iconic MJ if it weren't for Joe and Katherine. They believed that MJ HAD TO pay to all of them.<br />
    <br /><br />yes even things i have heard them say recently with my own ears gives you the impression that is how they feel.
  • >:( Sullivan and his book took 2nd billing on Nightline tonight with Terry Moran.  He sat in that chair and said that Princess Diana did not want to be Michael’s friend and that she was most likely afraid of him because of all the attention he tried to show her.  He also alluded to the fact that Michael could have been a pedophile.  He said that he didn’t think so, but he couldn’t be 100% sure since he slept in bed with several boys.  He also said that Michael was trying to be presexual (not hetero, not homo, and probably not a pedophile) because he thought he was 12 years old and Peter Pan since he even had his nose surgically constructed to look like him.  :WTF: :Pulling_hair: I am so angry at how smugly he sat there and even had the nerve to be smiling mischievously as he trashed Michael, who If I’m not mistaken, he said he had known for some 20 odd years.  Who exactly is this asshole?  And what trash can be found on him.  This calls for war.  He did mention that he had been writing this book for over 3 years.  So that says t me that he thought he would wait until the coast was clear (Michael dead  :icon_rolleyes:) before he struck.  What a coward and a lying one at that!  He alluded to the fact that he had to finally come to terms with who Michael was and the life he led which also included him spending thousands of dollars on frivolous things including drugs. So what’s next??????  :ghsdf:<br /><br />I found a link to the story.  the video is not posted yet.  <br />http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/michael-jacksons-curse-fame-drove-peter-pan-addiction/story?id=17702091#.UKHWaY7FXUQ
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1352781503:
    <br />
    on 1352780281:
    <br /> I'll try to explain why it sounds possible to me: Jermain always used to emphasize that "Michael is part of Jackson 5"; he meant MJ would not be MJ if it weren't for JAckson5= MJ owes them his success plus to parents for life because MJ would not become iconic MJ if it weren't for Joe and Katherine. They believed that MJ HAD TO pay to all of them.<br />
    <br /><br />yes even things i have heard them say recently with my own ears gives you the impression that is how they feel.<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe look at the flip side. Maybe this is how Michael himself felt - wanting to give back to his family, knowing that his later personal successes came on the back of earlier input from his parents and brothers. IDK, it's none of my business actually, but I know the media always puts a negative slant to any story if it makes for 'juicier' reading.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I think so too, Curls.  It wasn't one of the reasons TS listed for the hoax, but giving back is part of it I think. We've noticed how each one of the Jackson siblings has had turns (yes plural) and even extented family, close friends, to "shine". Just as he told Orianthi it was her time to 'shine'. He has publicly stated his forgiveness and love for his father, and new appreciation.  As far as this author claiming the Jackson siblings hounded MJ for money, it's possible that there are elements of truth, and then the media blows it up all out of proportion. And the whole recent Jackson feud over MJ's will and taking away Katherine, was such an obvious hoax set-up for just this kind of thinking bad about the siblings. As far as the Glenda tapes, we have had many long discussion on other threads.  He does sound a little like the PPPYT that Pearl thinks is MJ, but I think way back we realized this guy knows too many details that only MJ would know. <br /><br />Here in the tapes he says about his family, “tight-knit my ass”.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Just to compare the voices here's MJ being interviewed by Jesse Jackson. He does sound somewhat different but perhaps we all do from casual conversation with family/friends, to some public speaking where we know thousands are listening to us.<br /><br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1352783390:
    <br /> >:( Sullivan and his book took 2nd billing on Nightline tonight with Terry Moran.  He sat in that chair and said that Princess Diana did not want to be Michael’s friend and that she was most likely afraid of him because of all the attention he tried to show her.  He also alluded to the fact that Michael could have been a pedophile.  He said that he didn’t think so, but he couldn’t be 100% sure since he slept in bed with several boys.  He also said that Michael was trying to be presexual (not hetero, not homo, and probably not a pedophile) because he thought he was 12 years old and Peter Pan since he even had his nose surgically constructed to look like him.  :WTF: :Pulling_hair: I am so angry at how smugly he sat there and even had the nerve to be smiling mischievously as he trashed Michael, who If I’m not mistaken, he said he had known for some 20 odd years.  Who exactly is this asshole?  And what trash can be found on him.  This calls for war.  He did mention that he had been writing this book for over 3 years.  So that says t me that he thought he would wait until the coast was clear (Michael dead  :icon_rolleyes:) before he struck.  What a coward and a lying one at that!  He alluded to the fact that he had to finally come to terms with who Michael was and the life he led which also included him spending thousands of dollars on frivolous things including drugs. So what’s next??????  :ghsdf:<br /><br />I found a link to the story.  the video is not posted yet.  <br />http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/michael-jacksons-curse-fame-drove-peter-pan-addiction/story?id=17702091#.UKHWaY7FXUQ<br />
    <br /><br />toilet-flush.jpg<br /><br />flush.jpg<br /><br />24215007.jpg<br /><br />toilet-explode.jpg<br /><br /> ;D<br /><br /><br /><br />
This discussion has been closed.