FBI Investigation

LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
edited November 2012 in Hoax Theories
Hi folks,<br />I remarked on this video several months ago and it just came to me to find it again and re-view it. It is the video of the Congressional Black Caucus Tribute to Michael Jackson and features beautifully eloquent speakers. <br /><br />I would encourage people who haven't seen it to watch both parts.<br /><br /><br />However, what I want to draw particular attention to are the comments of Congresswoman Watson, who, in part I, @ 35:30 says the following( bold are my emphasis):<br /><br />"I want you to know that the Los Angeles community, the state of California, and the nation, we're all concerned about Michael Jackson's death.<br />And uh, I'm  in contact with the family, and the people who handle his career involvement, and I assured them that come out into the open becaanything untoward about Michael will use, the Federal Bureau of Investigation is involved in this lengthly investigation. So just know, you might be sitting there and saying why is it taking so long, that they are studying every intricate detail of his life, and his death, and what happened afterwards.  So just know, that within a short while, justice will out, and justice will be done.  Have faith."<br />
    part 1<br />
  part 2<br /><br />So in my thinking, all of this brings up the forwarding the documents in 2006 to the Attorney General's Office of evidence of conspiracy to maliciously sue the shit out of Michael until he was broke(n).  <br /><br />I think we have been witnessing a scenario of letting folks hang themselves with their own ropes. Just wondering if the end is near.

Comments

• I'm going to watch it now, thank you for bringing this to our attention.......