JOE JACKSON Suffers a Stroke

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited November 2012 in News
<br />Joe Jackson in 'serious' condition after stroke<br />By Hollie McKay<br />Published November 29, 2012<br />FoxNews.com<br /><br />bigthumb.jjackson090209_01_X17.JPG<br /><br /><br />Joseph “Joe” Jackson, the patriarch of the Jackson family and infamous manager of the Jackson 5, has suffered a stroke -- as first reported by entertainment website X17 Online and confirmed to FOX411’s Pop Tarts column by a close family insider.<br />“He's in ‘serious’ condition. Joe has been struggling with his health a lot over the past three or four months,” said the source. “The good thing is that he was taken immediately to the hospital as he was with a couple of people at the time.”<br />It is believed Jackson is receiving treatment in a Las Vegas hospital, the city in which he primarily resides.<br />Reps for Katherine Jackson and his daughter Janet Jackson did not immediately respond to a request for comment.<br /><br /><br />Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/11/29/joe-jackson-in-erious-condition-after-stroke/#ixzz2DeYebPFr

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br />I pray this isn't true and that Mr Jackson is ok.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Maybe we should wait for a confirmation from family. We can pray that he is in good health still.
  • I hope this is not true.  I’ve not seen it mentioned on any other news site.  :icon_question:<br /><br />Update:  Just saw it on Extra, so there might be some truth in it.  I only hope that he will indeed be alright.  :icon_e_sad:<br /><br />Nite fam.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I pray for Michael's daddy... Hope he is ok.
  • I don't know if it's true or not but mentioning number [size=14pt]17 [/size]and [size=14pt]the source[/size] it sounds a little bit hoaxy (I hope) because it's very odd we didn't hear about it since it happened 3 or 4 months ago plus Michael telling us don't believe everything is written  :icon_rolleyes: I really hope Mr Jackson is in good condition and this is only a Michael's game to teach media that they can't play with serious matters as for instance his child molestation allegations.<br />Michael please if I am wrong and your father has really had a stroke just forgive me and I wish him to recover very soon.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    On the eve of Thriller30....I gotta say a "hoaxy" mind isn´t fun all the time...  :(<br /><br />I really hope that Mr. Jackson will be OK!
  • Remember not too long ago K was kidnapped and delirious.<br /><br />However IF this is true abt Joe, I am sure that MJ will buy him THE best medical treatment / care, etc that money can buy.<br /><br /><br />Lets just wait and see what happens.<br /><br /><br /><br />I would say we a) watch twitter and what the family has to say and b) see if front / TS shows. If no show, it may be an indication that there is a serious medical situation that needs immediate attention.<br /><br />But then again maybe not, as both TS and Front have been known to go AWOL<br /><br /><br /><br />Most importantly health, love and prosperity to the Jackson family - thoughts are with you  :bearhug:<br /><br />
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/29/showbiz/joe-jackson-stroke/index.html<br /><br />Joe Jackson suffers 'mild' stroke<br /><br />(CNN) -- Joe Jackson, the Jackson family patriarch, suffered a stroke Thursday morning and is being treated in a Las Vegas hospital, a source close to the Jackson family said.<br />Jackson, 83,"is in very good spirits" and expects to be sent home from the hospital Friday, said the source, who asked not to be identified.<br />The "mild" stroke is similar to two others he suffered in the past five years, another source close to Jackson said
  • This is consequently debilitating for this family during such a crucial point in the hoax. Father Jackson implemented a musical philosophy and instilled fundamental values that many of his children absorbed. Despite the incessant attempts of demeaning him for his actions placed upon michael, it is evident that michael would have never developed his perfectionist attitude and tough grit as well as his musical proficiency if it weren't for his father. Michael always had the talent, but when he was younger...he still needed guidance and direction. Joe gave him the ability to let his artistry flourish when michael was progressing in life and transitioning into adulthood. His unprecedented demeanor as a manager is simply astounding, because i feel like he was a very revolutionary one who contributed to the music industry in subtle ways that many may take for granted.  He has wronged michael, however, I believe that it is fairly evident that without taking an occupancy in michael's life, michael wouldn't have gotten as far as he did. Michael does owe a lot to Mr.Jackson...although there may be misconceptions that Joe Jackson wasn't necessarily a good father...I think michael genuinely appreciates joe....as well as the whole family. He is not prototypically heartwarming nor does he express his love in a manner we are accustomed to, but that doesn't mean he didn't care for his family. Joe Jackson is a very good guy, some may disagree with me, but I really believe so. But I also think Joe wasn't a very good father...but i think he has improved his relationship with his family and children and ESPECIALLY michael since his childhood. I'll always have respect for joe as a manager...he has integrity in that regard. and although he made some questionable decisions, i'm glad that joe never physically hurt his children to the degree in which they were unable to function in society...cause I feel like from reading all the tabloid garbage and constant media sensationalism they make joe out to be such a monster as they do michael. Who knows...I might be thinking very cynically and cruel...but maybe in a sense him suffering this stroke was somewhat of karma. NOBODY DESERVES THAT KIND OF FATE...however...<br /><br /><br />Joe...your in my thoughts and prayers...and is the rest of the family. <br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    CNN: Joe Jackson suffers 'mild' stroke<br /><br />http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/29/showbiz/joe-jackson-stroke/index.html
  • OK, so 40 minutes ago he was in a very serious condition.<br /><br />And yet the latest article says he is now in good spirits and is going home Friday and it was a mild stroke.<br />The article also mentions it was like other strokes he has had in the past.<br /><br />And the article specifically said that the source of the information didn't want to be identified. orly?<br /><br />I would say we all just wish him well, but primarily just relax and see how this unfolds.<br /><br />With respect to Mr Jackson, this might just be the last red herring before bam...<br />
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Prayers go out to Joe Jackson and the Jackson family!! I hope he is okay!  :bearhug:
  • I wholeheartedly hope Joe is okay and will get all well. I wish him and the family good health.<br /><br /><br />with LOVE
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1354228847:
    <br /><br /><br />I pray this isn't true and that Mr Jackson is ok.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I wish the same <br />
  • If this is true, my prayers goes to Joe!!!<br /><br />But you also have to consider interesting things if you go with the theory that the story is fake:<br /><br />Randy Jackson is shareholder of x17online! The family insider...huuh?<br />I think his affiliation was discussed - somewhere in this forum or another forum  .. wasn't it?<br /><br />It's also suspicious they reported first and other media outlets are quoting from a gossip site... again!!<br /><br />- Randy was also hospitalized in June 2010 - because of chest pains<br /><br />see our friends from TMZ:<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/15/randy-jackson-michael-jackson-chest-pains-hospital/<br /><br />from the article: Randy was in court yesterday for the Conrad Murray hearing.<br /><br />Btw.. It's 30.11.2012 in Germany already. What was yesterday one year ago on 29.11.2011? <br />Right!!! Conrad Murray's sentencing and the end of a FAKE TRIAL.<br /><br /><br /><br />Could this be the beginning of the end / the HOAX?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    JOE JACKSON<br />Suffers a Stroke<br /><br />1129-joe-jackson-tmz-article-2.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Joe Jackson has suffered a stroke -- and is currently being treated at a hospital.<br /><br />A source close to the family tells TMZ, Michael Jackson's father suffered a "mini-stroke" last night. He was transported to a hospital, where he's still being treated.<br /><br />Details surrounding the medical emergency are unclear, as well as how serious the actual stroke was.<br /><br />Last time we saw Joe, he was in good spirits in Las Vegas, where he proudly showed off the gun he carries around in his jacket.<br /><br />Story developing ...<br /><br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/29/joe-jackson-stroke/
  • There we go. Downgraded again...<br /><br />Serious Stroke<br />Mild Stroke<br /><br />now <br /><br />Mini Stroke<br /><br /><br />Love ya Joe! Warts n all. Good health to you!
  • and michael supposedly "died" on thursday....joe jackson had this occurrence on a thursday!!
  • "Story Developing" <-- From a hoaxy perspective very similar beginning to:<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-jackson-dies-death-dead-cardiac-arrest/<br /><br />Btw.. in this old article above they did change the thumbail of 'Launch Photos' to BAD... didn't they?  :affraid:<br /><br />In the other thread  mentioned x17online - Joe's son Randy (the source) is probably a shareholder - were first to report...<br /><br /> :ghsdf:
  • on 1354234544:
    <br />and michael supposedly "died" on thursday....joe jackson had this occurrence on a thursday!!<br />
    <br /><br />Something is brewing.. we will see. I go to bed now.
  • Well front just signed in with a popcorn gif... I am taking that as confirmation that Mr Jackson is a.ok!<br /> :bearhug:
  • oopsie. posted this in the wrong thread as a TMZ thread has now been started.<br /><br /><br />Re: the TMZ article<br /><br />There we go. Downgraded again...<br /><br />Serious Stroke<br />Mild Stroke<br /><br />now<br /><br />Mini Stroke<br /><br /><br />Love ya Joe! Warts n all. Good health to you!
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    I pray he's OK!!<br /><br /><br />Very interesting choice of 'adjectives' to describe the health condition of Michael's parents...<br /><br />joejacfqf.jpg
  • Sending thoughts and prayers to Joe and the Jackson family. :bearhug: