'MARTIN' STAR I Wanna Be La Toya!

AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
edited December 2012 in News
We're Just Sayin'  12/1/2012 12:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez<br /><br />[size=18pt]'MARTIN' STAR<br />I Wanna Be La Toya![/size]<br /><br />1130-tisha-jackson-ary-3.jpg<br /><br />Here's "Martin" star Tisha Campbell-Martin at an autism charity event in Beverly Hills <br />this week (left) -- and the exquisite La Toya Jackson at a multiple sclerosis charity event<br />earlier this year (right).<br /><br />Their work never ceases to amaze.<br /><br />We're just sayin'.<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/01/tischa-martin-campbell-latoya-jackson/#ixzz2DmtJTPIy

Comments

• Is there any clue in this news to find, guys?<br /><br />1710fedce27219e1d09529ea45e4b133&sa=X&ei=iBu6UPi0Oo-zhAejqYGYBA&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFRmLiem2RS9kRFuiEql4OFD-jSGg
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    probably not....but the title of the article kind of reminds me of Wanna be Startin' Somethin'...which apparently was originally written for La Toya...and which we also know starts off This Is It and of course the first song on the Thriller album which just had it's 30th anniversary :)
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I think not    :icon_rolleyes: :suspect: