Bam's day sign

ToveTove Posts: 75
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I've been bothered with the bamsday sign what it remains me for.<br />This morging I was driving behind the ambulance and I realised it. Bamsday sign and paramedics badge are quite alike?<br />Sorry I couldn't link the pictures here -they were way too big sized.<br />Does anyone elese have ideas what bamsday sign could be meaning or could it be related to paramedics badge. I have no idea what it could mean, but somehow the whole hoax could end where it started.

Comments

• Sorry, Tove, I'm lost...bamsday sign? I must have missed this...
  • ToveTove Posts: 75
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5toZtz9dn_ojUkSlRbJC0goLLMxtP8ZlT3IP9TtjMgOXIGz_qfukM7Pt9AQ<br />Let's see if I manage to post it.
  • Oh, this is the sign that TNZ had on there Webside.<br />It's taken from the movie " Domsday " !<br />Hope the link works :<br />Next try...<br /><br />http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0483607/<br /><br />Love to all and a happy day ! <3
  • Didn't TNZ tweet this back in 2009, I'm sure I remember this from way back?
  • Your right use_your_illusion !!! It's a long time ago....time fly's....3 years ago much believers thought that Michael's BAM was on christmas 2009 and TNZ had a countdown on there HP and all gets very much quiet after that...<br /><br />http://truenewszone.wordpress.com/<br /><br />Imagine...we all know that Michael lives and that there will be a BAM, but when it comes the time and Bam happens.....it will kill me... ;D<br /><br />Love to you  :bearhug:
  • ToveTove Posts: 75
    Does someone else remember that the same sign would have been found in some hoax video as a light sign in this is it rehearsals?<br />I think that se same sign would have appeared somewhere else also, but I'm not sure. There are so many clues and so much stuff in the hoax :)
  • I don't know now....<br />But i remember 3 years ago a few days before TII came out in the movie theaters, TNZ published there trailer and it was a very professionel Trailer with all the credits...too small to read, but i think the same like we saw later in the movie.<br />They only can have this credits when they are insider, because the movie wasn't released.<br /><br />I surch in my brain if i can find the video with that sign.... :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Hugs