Michaeljackson.com asks me to subscribe to the newsletter ...

MFFreedomMFFreedom Posts: 273
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
on 22.21 local time in Switzerland I received the e-mail from michaeljackson.com :icon_eek: I know I've registered with them for a newsletter about 3 years ago and never received any newsletter. I'm not jumping all over the place but since they've been having my e-mail address for about three years why do I receive an invitation to subscribe to them?! I was kind of  :WTF: when I saw that? So they send me an e-mail to register with the already known e-mail address.? ok ...

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    I don't get it either!!  :suspect: :icon_lol: BUT I love it!!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:
  • Anyone else on here who received such an 'invitation'?  :suspect: :icon_lol: :icon_albino:
  • I got mine today today which was well weird<br />
    OMG!  :icon_lol: I love this !! saute-et-tourne.gif
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    Confusing indeed ! <br />btw I never liked it in there , people are so negative and when I once talked about Michael being alive , people were like " that's so disrespectful  !! " , " how could you say a such thing ? " .  So I decided to step out of it  :icon_e_sad:
  • on 1356047900:
    <br />Confusing indeed ! <br />btw I never liked it in there , people are so negative and when I once talked about Michael being alive , people were like " that's so disrespectful  !! " , " how could you say a such thing ? " .  So I decided to step out of it  :icon_e_sad:<br />
    <br /><br />I'm on the same boat. People call me crazy Kat at school.  I have my bam day dance ready though. When the time comes that is  :moonwalk_:  :moonwalk_:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    I visit once, but as he had to register, I did not, usually when a site is "official" one can not speak of hoax there.    :confused:
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    on 1356048306:
    <br />
    on 1356047900:
    <br />Confusing indeed ! <br />btw I never liked it in there , people are so negative and when I once talked about Michael being alive , people were like " that's so disrespectful  !! " , " how could you say a such thing ? " .  So I decided to step out of it  :icon_e_sad:<br />
    <br /><br />I'm on the same boat. People call me crazy Kat at school.  I have my bam day dance ready though. When the time comes that is  :moonwalk_:  :moonwalk_:<br />
    <br /><br />Don't worry I've also got my dance ready too! Have even pictured my family's reactions to the BAM and then my response to that  :LolLolLolLol:
  • Well, I never went there either after registering. Also because of Sony. That's why I was really surprised. I just do hope it is indeed our MJ that will bam.
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    Double opt-in. <br />If the sender comes up 3 years later with a "double opt-in" confirmation email, you can already sue him for violation of privacy and spamming.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1356054015:
    <br />I visit once, but as he had to register, I did not, usually when a site is "official" one can not speak of hoax there.    :confused:<br />
    <br />exactly marumjj, this place is much much better!  :icon_razz:
  • on 1356075796:
    <br />Double opt-in. <br />If the sender comes up 3 years later with a "double opt-in" confirmation email, you can already sue him for violation of privacy and spamming.<br />
    <br /><br />You do have a point there. I am personally wether particularily excited about maybe coming BAM (I'm just really sitting with all of you in the waiting room) nor am I bored  ;D. I just ask myself if something legally in the background has shifted. Like a new owner who needs my consent again, as the last time I've given it, it was to someone/something else and the new owner cannot legally take over my consent from the former owner. On the outside it just looks like an affirmation of something, like 'Are you really with it?' But I'm just watching and learning. But looking up the owner of mj.com it's still Sony. But that could still be the front.
    on 1356082861:
    <br />
    on 1356075796:
    <br />Double opt-in. <br />If the sender comes up 3 years later with a "double opt-in" confirmation email, you can already sue him for violation of privacy and spamming.<br />
    <br /><br />You do have a point there. I am personally wether particularily excited about maybe coming BAM (I'm just really sitting with all of you in the waiting room) nor am I bored  ;D. [size=12pt]I just ask myself if something legally in the background has shifted. Like a new owner who needs my consent again, as the last time I've given it, it was to someone/something else and the new owner cannot legally take over my consent from the former owner. [/size]On the outside it just looks like an affirmation of something, like 'Are you really with it?' But I'm just watching and learning. [size=12pt]But looking up the owner of mj.com it's still Sony. But that could still be the front.[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />INTERESTING perspective! Never crossed my mind!!<br /><br /><br />For 'some' reason I loved the FRONT part ! :icon_lol: :icon_lol:  :icon_geek:
  • From what I hear it sounds a little strange to me but maybe it´s a new clue. Btw i also love the Front part too. :)
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Hi Guys,<br /><br />I got one too--- but I was just skimming my email for something else; didn't have time to read it; don't recall ever being there...Is it from that Dot portrait someone was making? I am one of those dots...on his bottom lip. heh heh heh ;)