I am tired of this and DONE!

MJ_TheKingOfPopMJ_TheKingOfPop Posts: 6
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I am tired of these false dates.<br /><br />July 13, 2012<br />December 21, 2012<br />December 25, 2012<br />January 1, 2013<br /><br />Now some people say its in October, 2013.<br /><br />Are you serious?! I am not trying to be selfish, but after every BAM date which has turned out to be false, my belief in his return has gone down, and there is very little left of it now.<br /><br />Why give false hope if these dates will be false anyways. I have already lost faith in TS and all the stuff he said.<br /><br />Anyways, this thread is not about how I have lost all my faith, but I just want to say that my belief MJ's return is just about gone.<br /><br /><br />This thread is only to call out all those who have set these dates on which we believe and at the end, nothing happens. The biggest one is TS, who I believed and trusted. I guess if this hoax conspiracy has taught me anything, its to never trust anyone...

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    That's probably not a lesson wasted.<br /><br />TS_comments being a fake informer or not has no bearing on the hoax and MJ being alive. You've been signed up a long time, you ought to know that.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Sorry to hear that you've let go, TS failed, but it has to do with the faith of your own heart, faith in MJ.<br />if that is what you mean  :icon_question:
  • sometimes you can't trust an anonymous source, i never trusted TS...Im not surprised mj didn't bam like TS said he would by the first of this year. He's officially fake in my book. I know mj is alive, and he will comeback when hes ready!
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    When you first "discovered " this website , did you know that someone with the nickname of TS/Front existed back then ? In such dark moments , I tend to remind myself of the reasons why I believed in the first place . You know that it wasn't TS ( whoever he is ) who brought you here , it was your faith , you rationality , your own belief that something was fishy about Michael's "death" . <br />We often forget that the hoax isn't about us losing or having hope in it . It is about the things we're willing to sacrifice when all of our doubts  turn out to be "factual" .. <br /><br />
    on 1357079418:
    <br /><br />This thread is only to call out all those who have set these dates on which we believe and at the end, nothing happens. The biggest one is TS, who I believed and trusted. [size=12pt]I guess if this hoax conspiracy has taught me anything, its to never trust anyone.[/size]..<br />
    <br /><br />This reminds of an interview wherein Michael about the lessons he learned the hard way , and he answered "Not to trust anybody  "  <br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    It's a good advice not to trust anybody, but in some circumstances some people just seem very trustworthy.<br /><br />What can we lose than self-respect here? <br />
  • I don't know you all but I can't trust anyone anymore and when I say anyone I am including family tweets/TS/Front/MJ's FB and so on.... I am really done too.
  • on 1357081111:
    <br />TS failed<br />
    <br /><br />Are you 100% sure of that? Are you even open to giving TS a right of reply?<br /><br />
  • Lets just wait and see what happens. All those lessons, signs, come on they werent for nothing. Sorry for being positive, but I think we need to just hold our breath and wait instead of pigeon holing TS right away....<br /><br /><br />I may be wrong and he may be a huge fraud. But lets just wait. Its highly likely that there is more to his story.<br /><br /><br />TS gave one date. As fo the other dates, they were made up by forum users. They are the ones whom you should have a gripe with.<br /><br /><br />Proverbs.13:12 "Expectation postponed is making the heart sick"<br /><br />The downside of hope is the disappointment when what is looked forward to with longing does not materialize. A person may be promised something, and there may be much expectation on this promise. However, if it does not materialize -- and particularly if one has already began to plan on this promise -- it can truly make one "sick."<br /><br />We need to ride this wave and not put up the perimiters of this hoax (the dates etc) it is not up to us to write the conclusion of the story...<br /><br />All the best to all. Please hang in there. I am sorry that this is so difficult for some. My heart goes out to you.<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • on 1357084845:
    <br />Lets just wait and see what happens. All those lessons, signs, come on they werent for nothing. Sorry for being positive, but I think we need to just hold our breath and wait instead of pigeon holing TS right away....<br /><br /><br />I may be wrong and he may be a huge fraud. But lets just wait. Its highly likely that there is more to his story.<br /><br /><br />TS gave one date. As fo the other dates, they were made up by forum users. They are the ones whom you should have a gripe with.<br /><br /><br />Proverbs.13:12 "Expectation postponed is making the heart sick"<br /><br />The downside of hope is the disappointment when what is looked forward to with longing does not materialize. A person may be promised something, and there may be much expectation on this promise. However, if it does not materialize -- and particularly if one has already began to plan on this promise -- it can truly make one "sick."<br /><br />We need to ride this wave and not put up the perimiters of this hoax (the dates etc) it is not up to us to write the conclusion of the story...<br /><br />All the best to all. Please hang in there. I am sorry that this is so difficult for some. My heart goes out to you.<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Don't be sorry for being positive that's a great virtue, thank you for your support and for being positive in dark moments.  :bearhug:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1357084845:
    <br />Lets just wait and see what happens. All those lessons, signs, come on they werent for nothing. Sorry for being positive, but I think we need to just hold our breath and wait instead of pigeon holing TS right away....<br /><br /><br />I may be wrong and he may be a huge fraud. But lets just wait. Its highly likely that there is more to his story.<br /><br /><br />TS gave one date. As fo the other dates, they were made up by forum users. They are the ones whom you should have a gripe with.<br /><br /><br />Proverbs.13:12 "Expectation postponed is making the heart sick"<br /><br />The downside of hope is the disappointment when what is looked forward to with longing does not materialize. A person may be promised something, and there may be much expectation on this promise. However, if it does not materialize -- and particularly if one has already began to plan on this promise -- it can truly make one "sick."<br /><br />We need to ride this wave and not put up the perimiters of this hoax (the dates etc) it is not up to us to write the conclusion of the story...<br /><br />All the best to all. Please hang in there. I am sorry that this is so difficult for some. My heart goes out to you.<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly ... my thoughts too. <br /><br />Is this a day of simmering?  :suspect:  idk just wait and see...yes true  "TS gave one date. As fo the other dates, they were made up by forum users. They are the ones whom you should have a gripe with."<br /><br />I'm guilty of trying to figure out number patterns and significant dates by using TS and Front's posts .... <br />There are just too many coincidences. <br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    california.jpg<br /><br />number-one-respect-953.gif<br /><br />----> SMILE :) <br /><br />----> No message could have been any clearer  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />----> Only the strong . . . <br /><br />SMILE<br /><br />untitlzsz.jpg<br /><br /><br />
  • on 1357086521:
    <br />california.jpg<br /><br />number-one-respect-953.gif<br /><br />----> SMILE :) <br /><br />----> No message could have been any clearer  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />----> Only the strong . . . <br /><br />SMILE<br /><br />untitlzsz.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe we will get a TS message today and just in time. We'll see.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    [size=14pt]We have NO reason to doubt the BAM until in California it's still January the 1st.<br />TS was clear: hoax-plan is based on California time zone! [/size]<br /><br /><br />And even if, tomorrow comes and still no BAM, I think we should at least listen to what TS will have to say before condemning him. We owe this to him! For all the good things he has taught this all these years and for all the valid information he has given us all this time (which nobody was yet able to debunk ---> Numerology anyone?)<br /><br />Put in balance: TS info all 3 years --VS-- TS wrong BAM date<br /><br /> If no BAM until midnight (California!), then my first thought would be that something must have happened and that there's gotta be a good explanation to it! I wouldn't become suspicious of TS only if what he has to say is not valid/strong enough for me to continue to have faith in this. Let's just wait and see... We've got nothing to lose , remember? We are winners anyway!
  • [size=18pt][/size]
    on 1357080087:
    <br />That's probably not a lesson wasted.<br /><br />TS_comments being a fake informer or not has no bearing on the hoax and MJ being alive. You've been signed up a long time, you ought to know that.<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Bec, <br />Is TS a troll? He seems a very educated man, but what I have read up to now nothing came true. Is he really an informant> So if he is a troll is front a troll too? Wow all these questions that goes through my mind.  No doubt in my mind Mj is dead, I know deep down in my soul he is alive. I wonder if he will come back at all. If someone fakes his death it's to escape from this chaotic world not to come back into it. I would like to hear more of your imput Bec. Thank you
  • on 1357088393:
    <br />[size=18pt][/size]
    on 1357080087:
    <br />That's probably not a lesson wasted.<br /><br />TS_comments being a fake informer or not has no bearing on the hoax and MJ being alive. You've been signed up a long time, you ought to know that.<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Bec, <br />Is TS a troll? He seems a very educated man, but what I have read up to now nothing came true. Is he really an informant> So if he is a troll is front a troll too? Wow all these questions that goes through my mind.  No doubt in my mind Mj is dead, I know deep down in my soul he is alive. I wonder if he will come back at all. If someone fakes his death it's to escape from this chaotic world not to come back into it. I would like to hear more of your imput Bec. Thank you<br />
    <br /><br /><br />With all due respect heart of Gold, MJ didn't fake his death to "escape the chaotic world"<br /><br /><br /><br />TS is an educated man, you are right. I am keen to see what he comes back with. Guess we all need to exercise patience and allow for TIME...<br /><br />
  • https://twitter.com/ParisJackson<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη  ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />complications
  • [size=18pt][/size]
    on 1357088542:
    <br />
    on 1357088393:
    <br />[size=18pt][/size]
    on 1357080087:
    <br /><br />Hi Bec, <br />Is TS a troll? He seems a very educated man, but what I have read up to now nothing came true. Is he really an informant> So if he is a troll is front a troll too? Wow all these questions that goes through my mind.  No doubt in my mind Mj is dead, I know deep down in my soul he is alive. I wonder if he will come back at all. If someone fakes his death it's to escape from this chaotic world not to come back into it. I would like to hear more of your imput Bec. Thank you<br />
    <br /><br /><br />with all due respect heart of Gold, MJ didn't fake his death to "escape the chaotic world"<br />
    <br /><br />First of all I asked this question to Bec, secondly tell me what did he escape from his family? The Illuminati isn't part of this chaotic world? NWO  is not part of this chaotic world? so tell me why did MJ faked his death?
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1357088576:
    <br />https://twitter.com/ParisJackson<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη  ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />complications<br />
    <br /><br />It certainly seems that way....  :icon_cool:
  • Heart of gold, If you notice and reread my comment, I didnt answer the questions you asked bec or make comment for her. I actually commented on the part where you said "MJ escaped this chaotic world". It's a public forum. You posted, I commented. It's what we do and it's not out of order.<br /><br />It's just that that pariuclar line doesn't make sense, with the whole "needing to escape life is so chaotic and then lets give clues that I am really alive and going to comeback" Kinda defeats the purpose, don't you think.<br /><br /><br />Wish ppl werent so antsy these days... I'm over it.<br /><br /><br />Moving on, I dont understand what you mean here, I'm sorry.<br /><br />
    secondly tell me what did he escape from his family?
    <br /><br /><br />It's up to us all as individuals to work out and come to our own belief of WHY, and even when that happens, we may be wrong. I certainly dont believe he was escaping a chaotic life, nor the illuminati, EOW...<br /><br /><br />This is the greatest show on earth - in history - JMO!  :icon_e_smile:<br />
  • on 1357088576:
    <br />https://twitter.com/ParisJackson<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη  ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />complications<br />
    <br /><br />Thought as much. We need patience ppl. <br /><br />Thanks for posting Jam :)
  • Be tired and be done...or remain hopeful and continue with your beliefs...that's the sheer beauty of our individual free will after all isn't it?  I still firmly believe that it boils down to being able to be strong in ones faith that what we have uncovered/discovered/researched is on solid facts and foundations...versus those who have become obsessed with other peoples opinions of them, their own personal goals or desires and the inability to compartmentalize life.  It's always made me sad to read posts that reflect a writers total immersion into hoaxland to the apparent detriment of things and relationships going on in their real lives.  While I'm pretty sure that Michael wants and needs the support of people who genuinely care about him...I doubt that he wished for others to lose themselves in the process.  That doesn't seem to be very representative of his MO as I've learned about him over these last years.  <br /><br />I've been a "fan" since the beginning given that we're the same age but I've taken the time (as some of you have no doubt) to learn more about the person he's always been through all those years that I was too busy living my life and raising my children to pay attention to his life.  Needless to say that a lot of what I discovered broke my heart for him...the lengths that people went to to hurt him...the people that he trusted openly turning on him...and still through all of that hatred he continued to try and show patience and compassion for humanity.  That being said...patience and compassion is what I'm giving him in return...he deserves it.  It's simply not possible for any of us to know the full extent of the activities happening behind the curtain and whether or not the best laid plans may sometimes require an emergency adjustment.  Whatever is to be WILL be...and it will be WHEN it's supposed to happen regardless of who whispers dates or makes predictions.  My faith remains undaunted but every person here has to make their own choice and peace with where we are now. 
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1357084250:
    <br />
    on 1357081111:
    <br />TS failed<br />
    <br /><br />Are you 100% sure of that? Are you even open to giving TS a right of reply?<br />
    <br /><br />What I meant is that TS has failed to date BAM (ok still have time, but because at the last moment?), And of course I am ready and waiting, that TS, tell us what happened, speaks a sad heart but firm in what he feels, that all is not lost. MJ even less. with love<br /> :icon_e_smile:
  • on 1357089880:
    <br />
    on 1357084250:
    <br />
    on 1357081111:
    <br />TS failed<br />
    <br /><br />Are you 100% sure of that? Are you even open to giving TS a right of reply?<br />
    <br /><br />What I meant is that TS has failed to date BAM (ok still have time, but because at the last moment?), And of course I am ready and waiting, that TS, tell us what happened, speaks a sad heart but firm in what he feels, that all is not lost. MJ even less. with love<br /> :icon_e_smile:<br />
    <br /><br />I get what you mean. Its kinda exciting huh? I am anticipating TS next post, more than any of the others. I am so keen to hear what he has to say. Not in terms of "he owes us answers", but more, "so where to next - what are we looking at next in this game"<br /><br />My bet is CM as per the new TIAI redirect.<br /><br />Excited!!!!  :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    In my opinion? As a public service announcement. As a demonstration for freedom. As a live stage art production. As an illusion. As an unprecedented event.  As a dose of tough love. And as a means to enact revenge. A few other reasons too.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Be tired and be done...or remain hopeful and continue with your beliefs...that's the sheer beauty of our individual free will after all isn't it?
    <br /><br />+1
This discussion has been closed.