hello!

sparksnLovesparksnLove Posts: 8
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
  :penguin:uhh..Hello everyone!I'm Aljeen.... I'm new here. So basically I dont know what I'm doing....but then again hugs for everyone!! :bearhug: <br />Love the penguin!!

Comments

• marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Aljeen Welcome, I hope you have come to the right place.  :)
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Sparkie. Welcome and hugs back  :bearhug:
  • Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! Best feature IMO, the archives <br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    HI!  :bearhug:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br /><br />Welcome Aljeen!  :)
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1357175929:
    <br />Aljeen Welcome, I hope you have come to the right place.  :)<br />
    <br /><br />Good point.  More than a few have gotten lost in here and never heard from again.  ;D
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Welcome :icon_albino:
  • Hi, Aljeen! Welcome to the family... much LOVE.      :bearhug:<br /><br />P.S. Here's a penguin for you!    :penguin:<br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:
  • on 1357184084:
    <br />Welcome :icon_albino:<br />
    <br /><br />Really Wow! I just wish I dont end up like that! :omg:<br /><br />TO all thank you so much!! love ya all!!! :smiley_abuv:
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    You don't like my rabbit :icon_albino:?  :icon_evil: :icon_e_sad: :LolLolLolLol:
  • on 1357216888:
    <br />You don't like my rabbit :icon_albino:?  :icon_evil: :icon_e_sad: :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br /> :o ohh God!! I'm so sorry!! stupid me, i entered the wrong quote......no I like your rabbit! I'm so so so so so so so so so and on and on................. Sorry!! my bad!! :LolLolLolLol:  :penguin:
  • on 1357177021:
    <br />Hi Sparkie. Welcome and hugs back  :bearhug:<br />[/quote[url][/url]]<br /><br /><br />Sparkie! nice name although it is some how sounded like a name of a dog or a cat or a mouse..... I still like it!! Thank you!!! :LolLolLolLol:
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    Hi there Aljeen! I hope you enjoy your time here :)
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    Welcome to the family Aljeen !  :bearhug:<br />You have a nice name btw , what does it mean ?  :)
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hello and welcome to Hoaxland!  <br />I hope you will enjoy it here and I am looking forward<br />to reading more from you.  *Don't worry...I was totally <br />clueless before I joined, lol.......still am.  I have never <br />been on any other online anything before.  We are<br />all here to help......please feel free to ask questions.  <br />Love to help....<br />Blessings!<br />LOVE
  • Maligayang Pagdating!!  :moonwalk_:
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Welcome to the Family!  :bearhug: I send you LOVE and Blessings!
  • Hello and welcome Aljeen :) beware once you know , you can't leave , you are his guest! lol<br /><br />i hope you will have a great time here.<br /><br />hug<br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Welcome here sparksnLove  :bearhug: very welcome !!  :icon_razz:
  • on 1357239424:
    <br />Welcome to the family Aljeen !  :bearhug:<br />You have a nice name btw , what does it mean ?  :)<br />
    <br /><br />I have no idea either, my mom said it was a combination of her name and my dad.... and thank you...love ya'll... :bearhug:<br />
    on 1357251637:
    <br />Hello and welcome Aljeen :) beware once you know , you can't leave , you are his guest! lol<br /><br />i hope you will have a great time here.<br /><br />hug<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />Well, I would Love to be his guest...hmm.... :michael-jackson:<br />
    on 1357249964:
    <br />Maligayang Pagdating!!  :moonwalk_:<br />
    <br /><br /> :o are you a........pilipino ka??<br />
    on 1357240118:
    <br />Hello and welcome to Hoaxland!  <br />I hope you will enjoy it here and I am looking forward<br />to reading more from you.  *Don't worry...I was totally <br />clueless before I joined, lol.......still am.  I have never <br />been on any other online anything before.  We are<br />all here to help......please feel free to ask questions.  <br />Love to help....<br />Blessings!<br />LOVE<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks!!!  :)