hello

anxious frenchieanxious frenchie Posts: 6
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
I ve been following you for a while but never dared to register until few days ago. <br />I'm going up and down in believing Michael being alive, up mainly when i read you, down when i see anything else about Michael's death, bringing tears and making me sighing "Michael, Michael, Michael"...<br />This forum brings me hope, and I guess doing the step to register and introduce myself here scared me in the way it symbolizes, for me, jumping deeper in the hope with all the risks it includes. <br />I have been a little shy too, and impressed by all your research; I also thank you all for this. I m not sure how and if i'm able to contribute but i feel now the need to be a member.<br />Anyway here I am and glad to have made this step (I'm not a native english speaker, so I hope you'll pardon my language mistakes :) ).    <br />And of course, happy new year to everyone!<br />

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br /><br />Welcome anxious frenchie.  I understand what you mean when you say this forum brings you hope, it does for me too.  Glad to have you here! :)
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Welcome here anxious frenchie !!!!  :icon_razz: :icon_e_biggrin:
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    A bigger Family is a Better/ Stronger Family. Welcome!  :bearhug:
  • Ah ben p'tain ça fait du bien d'voir des français tiens ! <br /><br />Welcome here you little frenchie ;)
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Frenchie. Glad you took the big step and joined. It is a great forum to belong to and always a faith bolsterer with it's observations of the inconsistencies surrounding this hoaxed death. Don't be shy.... we are all much the same. This is the first on line forum I have ever been part of, but felt the need as you did to become a member and contribute here. And welcome. 
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    Heureuse  d t'avoir parmi nous !  :bearhug:<br /><br />Sois la bienvenue ! and ah welcome to the club of shy people !  :icon_mrgreen:
  • Hi, Frenchie! Welcome to the family...      :bearhug:
  • welcome<br />
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Welcome  :icon_albino:
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    Hi anxious frenchie :) welcome to the family! I can assure you're not the only one being shy, there are several ppl here (me included) so nothing to be nervous about... we are family...  :icon_razz:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here as a member and I look forward to reading your posts.<br />Don't even worry about the language thing......we have people from all over the world : ) <br />That's what makes it great and a lot of fun!  I hope you have a beautiful day!<br />HUGS & LOVE<br />
  • minamina Posts: 24
    Coucou ! <br /><br />Je te souhaite la bienvenue ! celà a était pareil pour moi ! Je ne commente pas beaucoup mais j'apprend beaucoup ici ! <br /><br />Bonne année à toi aussi ! <br /><br />Paix et Amour ! et surtout... croire !
  • Hello Frenchie, happy to see you joined us, i hope you will have a wonderfull time. :)
  • Many thanks to all for your warm welcome!