Darren Julien coming out with MJ book; Raymone Bain too

LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
edited January 1970 in News
Picked this up this a.m. from Lipstick Alley:<br /><br />New Book : 'Michael Jackson- The Personal Collection' by Darren Julien and Martin Nolan<br /> Michael Jackson: The Personal Collection<br /> Author: Darren Julien & Martin Nolan<br /> <br />ISBN: 9781847960306<br /> <br />Publication Date: 09/05/2013<br /> <br />RRP: £30.00<br /> <br />Our price: £30.00 <br />Michael Jackson is the undisputed King of Pop and Michael Jackson: The Personal Collection is the only book to take you inside his world. This book features exclusive and never-before- seen photographs of Neverland and Michael Jackson's final home, 100 North Carolwood Drive, as well as hundreds of personal items, such as handwritten lyrics, notes Jackson wrote to himself and to his PA, costumes Jackson wore on stage, furniture commissioned by Jackson and sketches he drew. Accompanied by thoroughly researched information about each piece and interviews with those who knew him, The World of Michael Jackson gets closer to the man and his world than ever before.<br /> <br />Author Bio<br /> Darren Julien is the founder of Julien's Auctions, which has dominated the entertainment memorabilia market since its inception. Darren has successfully orchestrated major marketing campaigns for sales and regularly appears on television on The Today Show, Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood, the BBC and many other high profile news outlets. Martin Nolan is the Chief Financial Officer and Executive Director for Julien's Auctions. He is responsible for expanding the business in the growing markets of India, China and Japan.<br /> <br /><br />http://www.carltonbooks.co.uk/books/...nal-collection<br /><br /><br /><br />Last evening I also saw that Raymone Bain will be publishing a book avail only on apple products avail in Sept....

Comments

• So Julien’s is still going to publish a book about MJ’s stuff even though it has been determined that they were auctioning off bootleg merchandise  :suspect:  Who now is going to believe what they showcase is 100% authentic?  hideevidence.gif
  • umm and wasn't there something about them finding and returning some things to the family that they thought might be an embarrassment ? little concerning.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br />I wonder if MJ ever bought anything at auction that wasn't genuine and this is his way at getting back at them and bringing it to everyone's attention.
  • on 1358964107:
    <br /> <br />I wonder if MJ ever bought anything at auction that wasn't genuine and this is his way at getting back at them and bringing it to everyone's attention.<br />
    <br /><br />Good point because I truly believe Michael was over charged for that stuff he was buying in Batshit’s crapomentary.  And they are certainly using Michael’s patronage to further their business.  I wonder if the Estate knows about this video being used as a part of their advertising on the web.  http://www.regisgalerie.com/