FAMED MJ ATTORNEY DISGUSTED By Conrad Murray Voicemail

MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
edited January 1970 in News
*To view the vid please use the TMZ link. Can´t embed the vid*<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/24/michael-jackson-tom-mesereau-conrad-murray-voicemail/<br /><br />mtmz.jpg<br /><br />Tom Mesereau -- the lawyer who successfully defended Michael Jackson in the singer's 2005 molestation trial -- literally could not stand to listen to Conrad Murray's desperate voicemail yesterday ... telling TMZ, "This man is despicable."<br /><br />Tom was out in L.A. when we played the recording for him, and after just a minute, Tom turned it off with a disgusted look on his face ... saying, "I can't listen to any more of this."<br /><br />Tom then tore into Conrad Murray over his desperate pleas for sympathy -- saying, "This man is despicable. This man has never taken responsibility for what he did to Michael Jackson. He's always been a blamer. He blames Michael Jackson for everything."<br /><br />Tom added, "[Conrad] wants everyone to feel sorry for his situation. He caused the death of one of the greatest artists in world history ... a kind, decent, wonderful, nice person. He caused his death and he's never taken responsibility for it."<br /><br />TMZ posted the voicemail recording yesterday morning, in which Murray pleads with a friend to save him from jail -- saying, "I can't sleep now ... it's very hard ... I'm in constant pain ... can someone please help me please!?"<br />

Comments

This discussion has been closed.