Superbowl 2013

warrior999warrior999 Posts: 80
edited February 2013 in General Hoax Investigation
So today the Superbowl is again.<br /><br />Could it be the BAM of MJ like i posted somewhere else a possible Duet with BEYONCE or could we expect another f.....g Illuminate Show like Madonnas because many here believe that Beyonce is an Queen of the Illuminates like Madonna.<br /><br />So i have no problem to believe that the most of the Music/Entertainment Biz are controlled by them but hard to believe so many names should be on their side or mindcontrolled. Then how hard it would be wich one are on the right side and really respects michael so interesting what ur thougts are here some list and thoughts what i have read here and what i think.<br /><br />Madonna Queen HIGH of Them spread SEX thru here Career some strange videos superbowl show and other things<br />Beyonce 2001 with Destiny´s Child definitly big fans of Michael and on his side (even that beyonce said likes more Janet)<br />Rihanna (princess illuminats?) hard to think love the girl???<br />Britney Spears (think still on MJ Side an Fan of Him (30th Anniv duet The Way you make me Feel) but the last years could it bring it out the biz takes hard on her<br />Jay-Z Rockafella (Rockefeller one of the big assh.family skull and bones nwo etc.) but an family member????? truth heir of rockefeller knows of the evil plans 10 months before 9/11 something big would happen<br />Chris Brown??? (he said he is mj fan but he punched rihanna even it could be part of her illuminat ritual?????)????<br />Lady Gaga shows weird signs in clips of illuminates<br />Katy Perry?<br />Alicia Keys?<br />P!nk (definitly on MJ Side and hopefully not controlled)<br />Christina Aguilera<br />Jennifer Lopez<br />Miley Cyrus<br />Usher (MJ Side)<br />Eminem<br />Kayne West?<br />all the new ones like<br />Nicki Minaj etc. sorry havent witnessed much more less of the new ones<br />Avril Lavigne<br />Shakira<br />Ashanti<br />Aaliayah (sorry don´t know the right written she could be victim of the illuminates whom try to convince her for them ???)<br />So wich one do you think could be part of the hoax and be with mj and why and wich do you think is really on the bad side of the story<br /><br />HOLLYWOOD seems full of also poor controlled or bad people what do you think wich one could be still on mj side and wich are not so.<br />Julia Roberts<br />Emma Roberts<br />Emma Watson<br />Paris Hilton <br />Lindsay LOhan<br />Keira Knightley<br />REese Witherspoon<br />Winona Ryder<br />Heath Ledger (could be victim of them????)<br />Eddie Murphy (still on mj side? seems evil in interviews dont like seems one?)<br />Brittany Murphy (Victim???)<br /><br />HOw does it come that so many youngstars fall to drugs alc etc. wich assholes give them the access i understand drew barrymore had bad family influences but come on the poor sweet younglings like now growing dakota or her sister elle (hope they wont) and daniel since and during the pottermania alc for the balg??? corey haim i guess it was or die feldman died? so the list goes on and on i dont know wich one was fan of michael so many excist what ur thougts please help me (doesn´t mean that i believe you but i am interested why whom wich u think. :Pulling_hair: :affraid:<br /><br />like the stars he worked with and many be befriended like Malcolm Jamal Warner Bill Cosby Dan Akroyd, Steve Guttenberg WILL SMITH Billy Dee Williams (comes back to galaxy far far away) Kenny Ortega, Francis Ford Coppola, Lucas Spielberg Scorcese Spike Lee (friend) Ted Riley (Friend) Iman, Eddie Murphy (friend) Chris Tucker (friend) Macauley Culkin (friend) Jennifer Garner (friend worked togehter for 13to30 thriller dance moves coreography) Richard Dreyfuss, what is with David Copperfield still Magician after scandal olivia newton john john travolta (scientology interesting if he already was in liberian girl dont think mj likes scientology) therefore dont think tom cruise friend of him etc. etc. sean lennon? wesley snipes? michael jordan, shaquille o neal (future wrestler?) definitly fan of MJ great dancemoves on raw by the awesome one the miz woo so many enough maybe some names by you.

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Your title is quite different from things you are wanting to explore further.  The only problem is that these topics don't really have to do with Michael's hoax, so they belong on Hoaxbook.  I will lock it.
This discussion has been closed.