Paris Jackson singing "I found a Way"

SweetangelSweetangel Posts: 259
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hello everyone,<br /><br />here is Paris Jackson  singing "I found a Way" by Drake Bell. Damm why are the Lyrics so hoaxy. :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br /> /><br /> LYRICS<br /><br /> i never thought that it would be so simple but<br />i've found a way<br />i've found my way<br />i always thought that it would be too crazy but<br />i've found a way<br />i've found my way<br /><br />but if you open up your eyes<br />it's gonna take some time to realise<br />but if you look inside im sure you'll find<br />always be sure that you know that ive told you i'll always be picking you up when your down.<br />So just turn around.<br /><br />now that i know that anythings possible<br />i've found a way<br />i've found a way<br />no-one can break whats so unbreakable<br />i've found a way<br />i've found a way<br /><br />but if you open up your eyes<br />it's gunna take some time to realise<br />but if you look inside im sure you'll find<br />always be sure that you know that ive told you i'll always be picking you up when your down.<br />So just turn around.<br /><br />no-one cares, what ya do<br />ya no ya gotta live like ya wanna live<br />when its time, to be free<br />ya no ya gotta be what ya wanna be<br /><br />but if you open up your eyes<br />it's gunna take some time to realise<br />but if you look inside im sure you'll find<br />always be sure that you know that ive told you i'll always be picking you up when your down.<br />So just turn around.<br /><br />it's gunna take some time to realise<br />but if you look inside im sure you'll find<br />always be sure that you know that ive told you i'll always be picking you up when your down.<br />So just turn around.<br />Lyrics from <a href="http://www.elyrics.net">eLyrics.net</a><br /><br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.