JERMAINE JACKSON Name Change Complete ... OFFICIALLY A JACKSUN

AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
edited February 2013 in News
[size=18pt]JERMAINE JACKSON<br />Name Change Complete ...<br />OFFICIALLY A JACKSUN[/size]<br />2/22/2013 2:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />0222-jermaine-jackson-1.jpg<br /><br />Call him Jermaine Jacksun ... with a "U" ... because as of this afternoon, that's legally his name.<br /><br />We've learned ... an L.A. County Superior Court judge approved the singer's petition for the name change, which the 58-year-old filed back in November.  <br /><br />TMZ broke the story ... the man formerly known as "Jermaine Jackson" had said he wanted to make the change for "artistic reasons" ... whatever that means. <br /><br />Jermaine was not present during the hearing ... because he's off in Europe performing with his brothers ... the Jacksons.<br /><br />

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br />Good lord, that picture!  :icon_lol:
  • on 1361580598:
    <br /> <br />Good lord, that picture!  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121:<br /><br />I know he didn’t approve that…  :thjajaja121:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1361580524:
    <br />[size=18pt]JERMAINE JACKSON<br />Name Change Complete ...<br />OFFICIALLY A JACKSUN[/size]<br />2/22/2013 2:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />0222-jermaine-jackson-1.jpg<br /><br />Call him Jermaine Jacksun ... with a "U" ... because as of this afternoon, that's legally his name.<br /><br />We've learned ... an L.A. County Superior Court judge approved the singer's petition for the name change, which the 58-year-old filed back in November.  <br /><br />TMZ broke the story ... the man formerly known as "Jermaine Jackson" had said he wanted to make the change for "artistic reasons" ... whatever that means. <br /><br />Jermaine was not present during the hearing ... because he's off in Europe performing with his brothers ... the Jacksons.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />It seems constipated, :icon_lol: ..sorry Jermaine :icon_geek:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    as is the story? says that changes its name for artistic reasons and continues to tour with Jackson, he does deny his name? think about how you will feel her mother with this  :WTF:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    OK....break time....sorry Jermaine, but you are rather "rabbity"....adorably so, of course:<br /><br />Speed-Demon1.jpg<br /><br />TMZ....surely you have better photos, tisk tisk......why this one?  <br /><br />Blessings Always......<br /><br />PS> I saw your post marumjj....yes, true....changing the name could really hurt a parent.  Wonder what the real deal is?  <br />If I remember right, this started last year.....just now getting approved?  Strange stuff for sure......."artistic reasons"? :confused:<br /><br />
  • umm if he is now muslim wouldn't it make more sense for him to take a muslim name if he was goin to go to the trouble to change his name, you know like ali did ? just wondering. this name thing is odd..
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1361586052:
    <br />OK....break time....sorry Jermaine, but you are rather "rabbity"....adorably so, of course:<br /><br />Speed-Demon1.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />It looks like he's saying, "It's not Jackson, it's Jack[size=12pt]SSSSS[/size]UN!
  • He is on tour in europe with a passport with his name Jackson.....when his name is now legaly Jacksun he travels with a unlegal passport ? Hasn't he problems with his passport a few years ago and couldn't travel ?<br />It's all a little bit weird... :icon_eek:<br /><br />With love  :bearhug:
  • on 1361586052:
    <br /><br /><br />PS> I saw your post marumjj....yes, true....changing the name could really hurt a parent.  Wonder what the real deal is?  <br />If I remember right, this started last year.....just now getting approved?  Strange stuff for sure......."artistic reasons"? :confused:<br />
    <br /><br />jmo, but i don't believe any jackson would change their name. <br /><br /><br />i still don't believe it. even though TMZ report it, even if the statement comes from Jermaine.<br /><br />i believe it to be another fictional story of this hoax... why? well, that i can't answer. lol<br /><br /> :Pulling_hair:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br />Wasn't it also "reported" somewhere that Jermaine's last name would still be Jackson for professional reasons, even if he changed it to Jacksun?
  • Can't have two last names, no matter how famous you are!!!! Why would someone, at 58 years old, change the very famous last name he has, and only one letter from it? Give me a break.  What is the meaning of this? 
  • Hello everyone. It's been a long time since I've posted but I read at times.<br /><br />Can't help think of Sun City in South Africa where MJ had/has property, correct? I've always thought there was something significant about that...  Jacksun/Jackson may also be some sort of clue to Michael Joe/Joseph...<br />Then I think of how Snoop Dog has changed his name like this is all connected somehow??
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    You know how TMZ always seems to have access to "official documents" ....they have that little corner sign on pictures, saying <br />something like, "click here to see doc".....did they ever show any official court papers or documents on this story?  I don't remember seeing<br />anything....I might have missed it though.  I am with you Aussie....fictional at best.  <br /><br />Whenever words/letters are involved...I have to do it : ) <br />Gematria time:<br /><br />73 = Jackson = Joseph, Kingdom, Crown, Children, Eighteen, Living, Mouse, Sony, Circus, Sexy, Mr Hyde......and Front : ) <br /><br />http://www.gematrix.org/?word=jackson<br /><br />79 = Jacksun = William (Will i am?) , Billie Jean, God is Pi, Dualism, Piece of Cake, Healthy, Chaos Magic <br /><br />http://www.gematrix.org/?word=jacksun<br /><br />Let's look at the actual letters......from O to U because that's what we are seeing in the names as changed.....<br /><br />OPQRSTU....hummm 7 letters total<br /><br />126 = OPQRSTU = Dancing the Dream,  Heaven Can Wait,  The Knowing, U Aint Seen Me, The End of Days<br /><br />http://www.gematrix.org/?word=opqrstu<br /><br /><br />Fun to look at anyways.........coincidences abound with this stuff, but really some WTFoosball moments for sure  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Have a great day...<br />Blessings<br /><br />PS> Hey SolidierofLOVE....how are you...good to see ya!  Yes, Sun City.....could be....nice one : ) Didn't Michael say he wanted make a home in South Africa at one time......when he visited Nelson Mandela maybe? 
  • on 1361615204:
    <br />He is on tour in europe with a passport with his name Jackson.....when his name is now legaly Jacksun he travels with a unlegal passport ? Hasn't he problems with his passport a few years ago and couldn't travel ?<br />It's all a little bit weird... :icon_eek:<br /><br />With love  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />This kind of reminds me of the alias used on Michael’s insurance.  Can’t be used for anything legit.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1361585120:
    <br />
    on 1361580524:
    <br />[size=18pt]JERMAINE JACKSON<br />Name Change Complete ...<br />OFFICIALLY A JACKSUN[/size]<br />2/22/2013 2:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />0222-jermaine-jackson-1.jpg<br /><br />Call him Jermaine Jacksun ... with a "U" ... because as of this afternoon, that's legally his name.<br /><br />We've learned ... an L.A. County Superior Court judge approved the singer's petition for the name change, which the 58-year-old filed back in November.  <br /><br />TMZ broke the story ... the man formerly known as "Jermaine Jackson" had said he wanted to make the change for "artistic reasons" ... whatever that means. <br /><br />Jermaine was not present during the hearing ... because he's off in Europe performing with his brothers ... the Jacksons.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />It seems constipated, :icon_lol: ..sorry Jermaine :icon_geek:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />This is too beautiful !!!  :icon_lol:...with L.O.V.E.  but too funny  :icon_lol:
  • i must admit, considering the picture, there maybe was more urgent things to change than his name...<br /><br />I wonder why he changed it. I mean "Jackson" is his main money source. But we can notice he didn't change the sound of it.<br />I guess one letter is enough to make new deals without owing anything to "Jackson" brand and still keep his name as fans know it.<br /><br />If all of this EVER HAPPENED.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Jermaine Jackson gatekeeping<br /><br />Jermaine Jackson introduced his next show in Paris on the life of King of Pop. It tackles the passage shows some competitors.<br /><br /> Interview by Catherine Ball | Published on 13.11.2012, 07:35 AM <br /><br /><br />Jeans, sweater and sunglasses, he welcomes us into his suite at the Fouquet's (VIII), where heating seems pushed to its maximum ("Jermaine hates the cold," explains his entourage). The fourth son of the Jackson siblings is visiting Paris to promote "You are not Alone", which will be played at the Variety Theatre on 21, 27 and 28 January *.<br /><br />A musical from the book he published last year in which he traced the life of his brother. The show will combine anecdotes, family films and times of American classics performed on stage by Jermaine, 57, and opera singer David Serero (see box). Monday, baritone accompanied by Michael's brother also for interviews. And while Jermaine speaks with a soft voice and smiling, he is responsible for shortening the answers to the Jackson family. So what will it show? JERMAINE JACKSON . We want to tell a story, explain the relationship Michael had with his family. We write a lot about us, but now he is telling the truth, things that have never been said. And we want to deliver the best vocal performance. I think it worked well. There were a lot of shows dedicated to your brother since his death . What do you think? I saw "Thriller Live" here in Paris and I loved it. But there are other shows that are not up to it, including the Cirque du Soleil (note: currently on tour, he arrived in France in the spring) . This is not the family who is behind these shows, but the testamentary executors of Michael: we do not have our say on these shows. It is not a trial, but we are against. Michael would never have approved these shows. His legacy should be in the right hands. This summer, the press revealed that there were large tensions in the Jackson family ... People outside the family that we would split. They want to take what we have forty years to build. questions remain about the death of your brother. Hope one day you discover the truth? was always a lot of questions, but we will never be satisfied. How are the three children of Michael? They're fine. They play with my kids all the time, and Jermajesty Jaafar, 12 and 13 years. They go to the movies together ... In fact, they liked the last James Bond [size=12pt]You recently filed an application with the U.S. administration to take the pseudonym "Jacksun." Why? (Sigh) . I went to see a lawyer in a tiny little office and I filled out a form ... Jacksun is a reference to the sun (note: "sun") because I love being in the sun - as Michael loved it too. But in the business, I keep the name of Jackson. What does your family think? Nothing. Only the media talked about. Always looking to buy a house in Normandy? Yes. I love this time of year with you. We never see snow in California ... I'd love to take my family to see the snow falling in Normandy. [/size]<br /> <br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.leparisien.fr/loisirs-et-spectacles/jermaine-gardien-du-temple-jackson-13-11-2012-2316987.php
  • [size=12pt]You recently filed an application with the U.S. administration to take the pseudonym "Jacksun." Why? (Sigh) . I went to see a lawyer in a tiny little office and I filled out a form ... Jacksun is a reference to the sun (note: "sun") because I love being in the sun - as Michael loved it too. But in the business, I keep the name of Jackson. What does your family think? Nothing. Only the media talked about. [/size]
    <br /><br />I don't see the point of going to all that trouble to make such a small change to a surname, just to use in his 'personal' life.  :icon_e_confused: To me it makes no sense at all. If his answer is true then I am sorry, but he's completely nuts!  :WTF:
  • OK, OK, OK....<br /><br />JERMAINE, boy, i have to tell you.... there is no SNOW in Normandy.... Only RAIN, and cows, and RAIN, and grass, and RAIN, and some other cows, and RAIN again. <br /><br />This reason about changing his name sounds absolutly "futile" but i'm not american, i'm not a jackson, and i'm not jermaine. Changing name is so much symbolic<br /><br />HOPEFULLY his bro never loved to "eat Ben&Jerry ice cream while jumping on one feet around the garden every monday at 5pm"<br />
  • ShrimpShrimp Posts: 27
    It doesn't make sense to me either. I thought he previously said he wanted to change his name for artistic reasons? I don't see why loving to be in the sun is an artistic reason. You know, my own last name is the name of a season (like: "Autumns", but then another season and in my mother tongue) and I would never consider changing it to let's say "Winters" only because it is my favorite season... <br /><br />And also: why does he involve Michael in this by saying he loved being in the sun too? Michael has nothing to do with it, at least not that anybody knows of. That's kind of odd imo. Imagine having a brother who is very famous, and you yourself always being "in his shadow". Then this brother "dies" and you get to do many interviews that are mainly about his "death". I would think that if you do something for yourself, something that has nothing to do with this brother, and the media ask you about this, you don't drag him into it. <br /><br />I'm not implying Jermaine is tired of talking about Michael, I'm just saying that he is doing that all the time anyway, and that it's not "necessary" to mention Michael in this case. Unless of course Michael has something to do with it, but in order to know that I guess we will have to keep watching...
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1361607903:
    <br />
    on 1361586052:
    <br />OK....break time....sorry Jermaine, but you are rather "rabbity"....adorably so, of course:<br /><br />Speed-Demon1.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />It looks like he's saying, "It's not Jackson, it's Jack[size=12pt]SSSSS[/size]UN!<br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:  I thought the same.<br /><br />Artistic reasons? hmmm well I agree it's strange to mention MJ loved it too since he couldn't be in the sun  :icon_rolleyes: <br /><br />I was wondering if the Sun symbol has anything to do with 7 or a date. The sun and moon, plus five other planets are visible to the naked eye. Moonwalker and the JackSUN =2 + 5 planets.  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Also found:<br /><br />Common Native American Sun Symbol:<br />This is one of the most common symbols among all Native American Indian tribes. You will note this particular sun design has seven rays. Each ray represents the seven energy centers within human beings, and also the development of each of these energy centers. This symbol identifies the healing arts, and represents a peace loving person.<br /><br />Solar Symbolism, Ancient and Modern<br />The Sun Icon<br />There is a common astrological, and now astronomical, symbol for the Sun. It's a circle with a dot in it. This particular image was once the alchemical symbol for gold, being "...the most perfect of the metals. For the alchemist, it represented the perfection of all matter on any level, including that of the mind, spirit, and soul." The symbol's association with both gold and the Sun evidently dates back as far as alchemy does. The article Gold and the Sun mentions that aurum the latin word for gold, is derived from the Greek name Aurora, the goddess of the dawn. So the color of gold was associated with the brilliance of the Sun since ancient times. Another site, Alchemy and Symbols, notes that "Only a few metals were known to the alchemists. They were, namely, gold, silver, iron, mercury, tin, copper and lead. Since they knew only seven planets [sic - should be 6 planets plus the Sun] and seven gods, they named these seven metals after the gods of the planets. These metals then, were known as the "Seven Metals of the Ancients." Gold, the noble metal, was named after Sol, the golden Sun whose symbol was the perfect sphere;..." and later, "The seven metals were each assigned a day in the week; thus, Sunday was gold (Sol)...". One site notes that "A dot or point in the center of a circle symbolizes the blending of male and female forces. Hindus call the midpoint in a circle the bindu - the spark of (masculine) life within the cosmic womb. However, how that relates to the Sun is not explained. <br /><br />
  • Thank you for sharing this - it is really odd to me as well. It doesn't make sense to change it for artistic reasons but then only change one letter.<br /><br />What did stand out to me was the comment about his dressing room being very warm because he doesn't like to be cold...and neither did Michael. This reminds me of MJ's bedroom where it was told to us that it was very hot in the room. I wonder if there is a connection. I can believe that Michael liked to be warm considering where he liked to call home.<br /><br />Blessings to you. I'm still watchin'
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Although I'm NOT saying that the man 'Jesus' didn't exist or that God didn't have a plan or historical story-line involving the need for a 'Saviour', I still do think that there are some layers to the relationship between the Bible's story of salvation in Jesus and the celestial bodies.  Namely that The Son of God = The Sun, in a mystical way.  There have been more than a few hints of relationship between MJ and Archangel Michael or Son of Man, including TS's Signs.  Jermaine in one interview said MJ was like Moses and he like Aaron. In the Bible, Aaron was a mouthpiece for Moses.  There are many parallels between Moses and Jesus  http://www.agapebiblestudy.com/charts/Typology of Moses and Jesus.htm .  I think mostly Jermaine's name change is a clue relating to the MJ hoax/HIStory event of now.  I don't agree with the general conclusions of the following article, but agree with the amazing similarities between the two.  <br /><br />http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/mistic/songod_sungod.htm<br /><br />The names 'Jack' and 'Jackson' mean God is gracious. Or we could say 'son of God-is-gracious'.
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    on 1361745715:
    <br />OK, OK, OK....<br /><br />JERMAINE, boy, i have to tell you.... there is no SNOW in Normandy.... Only RAIN, and cows, and RAIN, and grass, and RAIN, and some other cows, and RAIN again. <br /><br />This reason about changing his name sounds absolutly "futile" but i'm not american, i'm not a jackson, and i'm not jermaine. Changing name is so much symbolic<br /><br />HOPEFULLY his bro never loved to "eat Ben&Jerry ice cream while jumping on one feet around the garden every monday at 5pm"<br />
    <br /><br />LOL - I'm with you :)<br /><br />Your reference to "eat Ben&Jerry ice cream while..." reminds me of the way nativ americans give the names to their children: when something special happens to the child or some exclusive behavior is shown, this will be the name... In Jermaines case it would be "the man who loves the sun just like his brother"<br /><br />Now, what I'm sure of: changing of name is serious, cause it impacts all your life... so there must be a serious reason for it - not only "because I love the sun just like my brother Michael does"
  • <br />i agree mjonmind, i'm convinced it must be hoax related.<br />Jermaine changing his name does not make sence.<br /><br />Michael has walked for all these time(hoax) in the dark, shadows, where we couldn't see him,fighting the dark people who have tryed to destroy him.<br />But he's going to be in the sun again.<br />The sun is bright and expose everything that was in the dark and was hidden, Michael wants to get out of the dark to walk in the sun again.<br /><br />btw can we verify if Jermaine has indeed changed his name, it have to be registered somewhere, he had to go to a laywer and judge, and TMZ story tell us it is legally his name, i want to search but does anyone know wich register website to search for.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />