Paris Jackson I got free Spirit!

sweetsunsetwithMJsweetsunsetwithMJ Posts: 2,626
edited March 2013 in News
[size=12pt]PARIS JACKSON [/size]<br />[size=14pt]I Got Spirit<br />... FREE SPIRIT![/size]<br /><br /><br />0306-paris-jackson-cheerleader-splash-v2-3.jpg<br /><br />One minute she's a football player ... the next, Paris Jackson is pom-pomming her face off on her prep school's cheerleading squad ... another sign MJ's daughter is as free a spirit as he was. <br /><br />Paris -- sporting a short new 'do -- hit the hardwood and rooted on the Buckley School basketball team in L.A. yesterday ... while hamming it up for the cameras. <br /><br />It's just the latest predictably unpredictable move for the 14-year-old ... who was just playing for the school's flag football team in 2011 -- she's kinda like "Icebox" from "Little Giants" ... only WAYY more bad ass. <br /><br />Besides the sports, Jackson is also an aspiring actress ... political activist ... model ... and Bieber-enthusiast. <br /><br />Funny, Michael spent so much time trying to keep his children out of the spotlight ... but now, it seems she's reveling in it.<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/06/paris-jackson-cheerleader-high-school-buckley/<br /><br />ps: it includes a vid that I am not able to post, if you wish to watch it refer to the above link.<br />

Comments

• fairy23fairy23 Posts: 27
    What do you mean with that? I didnt understand...
  • on 1362610181:
    <br />What do you mean with that? I didnt understand...<br />
    <br /><br />What does TMZ mean with this, do you mean??<br /><br />Paris new hairdo reminds me of her father's.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    very cute Paris, is the teen spirit, changing, seeking what she likes, Michael gave him the tools and each of the children seeking their place in the world    :th_bravo:
  • fairy23fairy23 Posts: 27
    Well seen sweetsunsetwithmj!<br /><br />4590553988_3f2ebceb4b_z.jpg<br /><br />948578_1328868868668_full.jpg<br /><br />I think it's the same haircut... Michael used it in 90s i think... Am i right? So she´s trying to tell us about an important situation from that period of time maybe... But what?<br />Paris is instructed all the time...lol  And she´s good doing this sort of thingsI just love her!<br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    [size=12pt]Funny, Michael spent so much time trying to keep his children out of the spotlight ... but now, it seems she's reveling in it.[/size]<br /><br /><br />But Michael see all, is behind all , and he decides what happens.....  :icon_razz:...so...as always...waiting for !!!  :icon_bounce: